Cock Ring How To

downerbeautiful

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Posts
186
Okay, super vanilla question here, but we all start somewhere, no?

I picked up a harness the other day, and it has a cock for, obviously, the penis and scrotum. For the life of us, my boyfriend and I could not figure out the best way to get both through the ring. Just to be safe, we did start with the largest one, regardless of his size. I read somewhere to put the testicles through first, and follow with the penis, but that method was largely unsuccessful. Is it best if he's erect? flaccid? We'd really like to figure this out, and if we cannot, I guess I'll find a way to use a leather ring as opposed to a metal one.

Thanks for your help!
 
You

Okay, super vanilla question here, but we all start somewhere, no?

I picked up a harness the other day, and it has a cock for, obviously, the penis and scrotum. For the life of us, my boyfriend and I could not figure out the best way to get both through the ring. Just to be safe, we did start with the largest one, regardless of his size. I read somewhere to put the testicles through first, and follow with the penis, but that method was largely unsuccessful. Is it best if he's erect? flaccid? We'd really like to figure this out, and if we cannot, I guess I'll find a way to use a leather ring as opposed to a metal one.

Thanks for your help!

Hon, I have used cock rings before many times. They are actually designed be used at the base of the penis above the balls, some like them behind the balls. Depending on the type, you would normally put them on after the penis is erect so you get a nice snug fit so it can do its job. You can put one on behind the balls and push the balls forward so it is a the deepest point of the base of the penis. You can run into problems that way because of pinching the ball sack and pushing the balls too far forward making penetration more of a problem. The main purpose is too prolong the erection but also to make the erection more firm all the way from where the cock ring is placed to the head of the penis. It can help increase the size of the erection for sure, both the shaft and the head. I have even used thick rubber bands or thiner ones doubled over. You can put them a the base of the cock and behind the ball sack. I just prefer at the base of the penis, I have enough length that the base is a better more comfortable fit than behind the balls. One other thing, do not leave them on the cock too long, you can't cut off blood circulation too long, maybe 1/2 hour to 45 minutes without releasing blood flow back into the cock. They can be useful though, I have had some impressive erections using cockrings or rubberbands. Hope I have helped.
 
Hello, downerbeautiful.

A similar question has been asked regarding cock rings, back in June in fact. I offered this reply to the member.


Hello, Francis123. I would like to offer some helpful suggestions of things you might want to consider when purchasing your product.

Cockrings or penis rings are often used to prolong and enhance the size of an erection, and intensify orgasms. They can be worn around the penis and scrotum or just the penis. They are made out of various materials such as: metal, latex, and silicone. The rubber rings stretch to accommodate most sizes, but a metal ring would require measurements for a proper fit; too tight and it can cut off your circulation and be difficult to remove. Some rings include a vibrating mechanism that will stimulate the perineum or scrotum during intercourse.

It's probably best to avoid cockring substitutions such as, rubber bands or this will cause too much constraint. It's suggested that you not wear the ring for more than thirty minutes as this may cause nerve damage. Cock rings are supposed to increase erections somewhat, while wearing one, should you notice any excessive swelling, remove the ring immediately. If you experience any pain or a cold sensation on your genitals, remove the ring immedieately.

As for where to purchase one, there should be a reputable adult store in your area - the staff there should be knowledgeable and help you with any questions or safety concerns. You can always use the internet and purchase from an online store. I've listed two companies below, you can click the names to be redirected to their site.

esculpta.com distributes their unique intimate jewlery worldwide, however, be prepared to spend some money on these items.

edenfantasys.com is another reputable online store with a nice selection for almost any budget.

I hope that this was helpful to you, good luck.

The same member also asked the community about putting on a cock ring, and I offered this reply:

Hi, Francis123. It can sound complicated but putting a penis ring on your partner is fairly simple. You'll want to start with a penis that is not erect. One at a time, tuck the testicles through the ring. Next, fold the penis down and insert the tip under the ring. Pull the ring toward your body while you're grasping the tip of the penis. Make adjustments so that the ring fits properly.

To remove it, just work backwards: after an orgasm and when the penis is soft, push it through the ring, and untuck the testicles.

Here are a couple of how-to video that may answer your question. I thought they might be helpful to you.


http://howtoputonacockringvideo.com/category/putting-on-a-cock-ring

http://youtu.be/wO89qmjVkg4

http://vimeo.com/29779003



Good luck! I hope you're able to find the help you need.

be golden.
 
The ring I use is a solid metal affair. I put my cock in first then pull some scrote sack through and pop the balls through one at a time, then adjust the position of the ring up or down till it's comfortable.

Using a solid ring is dangerous if the size is wrong. Once you start to get an erection there is no way to get the ring off until you are flaccid again, and if you constrict the blood flow too much you won't get flaccid again without medical help.

Get yourself an adjustable removable band till you are more familiar with the ring.
 
Would second the advice of a somewhat-stretchy ring - at least to begin with. Can't say much about including the balls in the ring... sounds painful!
 
I'm not sure puting balls into a cock ring is really a good idea. It wouldn't take much to cause damage to the tubes in there if the erection and swelling of the testes puts pressure on the wrong spot.

And if something does go wrong, metal is extremely hard to cut off at home.

If you must do testicle restraint, a leather strap/shoelace/hair tie works great and is a much more forgiving material than metal.
 
Okay, super vanilla question here, but we all start somewhere, no?

I picked up a harness the other day, and it has a cock for, obviously, the penis and scrotum. For the life of us, my boyfriend and I could not figure out the best way to get both through the ring. Just to be safe, we did start with the largest one, regardless of his size. I read somewhere to put the testicles through first, and follow with the penis, but that method was largely unsuccessful. Is it best if he's erect? flaccid? We'd really like to figure this out, and if we cannot, I guess I'll find a way to use a leather ring as opposed to a metal one.

Thanks for your help
!


If he's hard...not much of a chance of putting it on.... He must be soft and relaxed... use some lotion...not lube, lube will make everything to slippery.
Might be best if he puts it on, so as not to start getting hard. To answer your question....Yes, balls first....one at a time...I pull my ball down, at the same time snug up the ring...then I proceed to work my cock through....it will take some scrunching....or repetitive work to get used to it... do worry about removal...that's where some lube comes in... just do everything in reverse... like tying a tie...(One should Un-tie the tie, not yank on the tail and twist it....

I've been wearing cock-rings for yrs... round my cock and ball, round my cock...I had pix post here..but they were removed....
 
----------

I've used leather cockrings. A few
times I used an elastic band, and it
worked just fine too.
 
Back
Top