Cut or Un-Cut?

Cut, no offence to anyone but I just dont like the appearance of an uncut penis.
I agree. I've only been with a few guys but I prefer a cut penis . I haven't had the experience of an uncut one. Quite simply they don't look that appealing to me either.

Cut, no offence to anyone but I just dont like the appearance of an uncut penis.

Uncut. And I love it. It makes my head sooooo sensitive.

I agree. I've only been with a few guys but I prefer a cut penis . I haven't had the experience of an uncut one. Quite simply they don't look that appealing to me either.

ok - so we have a consensus ... it's the aesthetics of the matter

so a follow up question: you don't care of the look when he's flaccid, erect, or both?

Last edited:
ok - so we have a consensus ... it's the aesthetics of the matter

so a follow up question: you don't care of the look when he's flaccid, erect, or both?

Erect I dont think there is any real visual difference, but flaccid, I just really dont like the look at all. Again, no offence intended to anyone.

Erect I dont think there is any real visual difference, but flaccid, I just really dont like the look at all. Again, no offence intended to anyone.

thanks for the reply A.Flower ;)

The uncut flaccid member does have a particular look - the extra folds (I admit) are not as attractive to look at as a bare helmet

and not that I want to be an advocate or anything - but it's unfortunate that many feel that way about the natural way a man looks ~ double standard here in the sense that we never hear this sort of thing directed at women who have generous labia ...

female circumcision (even the partial procedure where the Labia is trimmed) is see as horrid, barbaric, and etc. yet boys are snipped without a second thought ...

yeah after hearing that very good majority of women prefer cut men......i don't plan on taking my pants off in front a woman ever again. :(

yeah after hearing that very good majority of women prefer cut men......i don't plan on taking my pants off in front a woman ever again. :(

lol ~ that's a bit extreme friend!

guess when it's "pants off" time with a woman - we've got to make sure we're at full attention ... putting the best foot (err head) forward!

I'm circumcised.

I like the look of uncut and manipulating the foreskin, but when it comes to blowjobs I prefer cut.

Hello all. Uncut here. Don't have a preference myself but have never messed with a dude that wasn't cut?

Attachments

• IT.jpg
    IT.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 229
Same here

It's what you're used to, I guess. (Nice cock, Joe.)

Back