PM asshattery

Wtf???

Got this lovey a few days ago;

Was reading your posts and I'm intrigued. I'm a 49 year old man who is on here to get his libido going again after a few major surgeries. Must say some of your posts and others have helped. I have a Submissive 20 year old I do Skype who started on here. She started with sending me a pair of used panties and then some pictures. I told her I liked lipstick so, she put it all over her pussy and had the lipstick container sticking out of her pussy. She wrote my initials and Your Pussy in red lipstick above her pussy and took a pic for me. Many more including putting a dildo in her pussy, ass and mouth after it's been used. Anything I ask, my little cum loving whore ( Her name for herself ) will do it for me. Would you like to see what she has sent me? I'd love to exchange stories and if trust builds some pictures if you like. If not, keep on literoticing.

Who the F cares??
Ugh!
 
Wohooooooo!
I got my first!
(Nothing special, but a first)


Originally Posted by XXXXX
Hope you are doing well. While browsing I saw your profile on Lit.

Little bit about me:
35, Male, NYC. Banking. And, I travel extensively on business.

Outside of my profession -
I love to travel and of course I love women. Interests include current affairs (politics and news - most of my time is spent in reading Wall Street Journal and Economic Times). Love fine dining, BBQ and alway up for a glass of wine and trying new cuisines or restaurants. Business takes me to different places which I really enjoy. I'm as much happy indoors as outdoors. I am here and have a need for escapade. If you are interested, feel free to reach me here or via email XXXX@yahoo.com

Look forward to hear from you!
XXX


I was flattered.
This nice man is rich, horny and has spent time doing a copy-paste to hit on me!
:heart::heart::heart:

What could I do but answer:

Hello there XXX

Who knows? Some day, we could be in the same city, on the same day..... And at that very day realize, that we both prefer to nuzzle with a nice and hairy man?

Till then, my best regards
Reginald
 
Yep Cum, I've gotten that one three times. I think he just goes alphabetically through the list of female sounding usernames..Lame..... Nice come back though.
 
Cumference, I got that one, too. As far as unsolicited PMs go, at least he's articulate. Still, what kind of return could he be getting on the time it takes to send out his messages?


With more than one and a half million profiles, statistically he could be lucky.

I still think that "personals" would be better for him.
 
This is the second time...

Hi Drinkz,

I see you are currently online and was hoping you might want to chat and have some fun.

I'm [redacted], 35, m, FL... 6'2, 187lbs, short brown hair, blue eyes, athletic, trimmed... willing to try anything once. I believe life is simple- no shoes, no shirt, no problem.

I enjoy oral. I like talking dirty. I get really hot being undressed slowly, touched, licked, and sucked all over... of course I give as good as I get. I enjoy rp and am pretty open to new ideas and experiences.

What interests you? Please tell me about yourself!

I'd love to chat with you and hope to hear from you soon via yahoo- [redacted].

Have a pleasant day.
D
 
Hi

You are one of the gorgeous woman on Lit!!

Lovely profile and postings...

Cheers,

Redacted Name

yahoo: Redacted yahoo name
Redacted picture


Zero posts in threads
Been on since December
Sends me a picture of "himself" in shorts, big cock apparent :rolleyes:
And I'm supposed to want to talk with him?
 
I'm ........., I'm 49 from Florida USA and I'm a daddy who loves young women. I love how they look feel and smell. I Love how they have energy and love to have sex again and again. You seem like a cool young Brit with a LOT going for you. I have a strange request. I am paralyzed from 12 major spinal cord surgeries. It takes A LOT for me to get aroused these days. One thing and it's my fetish, is to smell a woman's used panties. I know gross but, I'm not into BDSM or anything weird, I just like panties. Any chance you have some old ones I could somehow get? I'd pay for the postage etc. I don't need to know any personal info. from you. If not, that's OK. I'm just trying to get the old equipment to work and spinal cord surgery has really hurt me down there.

..........


removed his name
 
Ladies,

I just found this thread.

I would like to take a moment and apologize in advance for the nitwits, asshats, small brained and mindless idiots of the male gender who are out there, and will undoubtedly and unfortunately, continue to PM you unnecessarily and unwanted.


I did check, just to be sure, but I fortunately did not see any of my PM's, at least on the last few pages.

whew... :wipessweatfrombrow:

:rose:
 
Ladies,

I just found this thread.

I would like to take a moment and apologize in advance for the nitwits, asshats, small brained and mindless idiots of the male gender who are out there, and will undoubtedly and unfortunately, continue to PM you unnecessarily and unwanted.


I did check, just to be sure, but I fortunately did not see any of my PM's, at least on the last few pages.

whew... :wipessweatfrombrow:

:rose:

Don't apologize for others asinine behavior.
 
Don't apologize for others asinine behavior.

I know. Jeez. My army of 50 alts should apologize for themselves. :rolleyes:

Actually, I've had my own boomerang asshat... the kind that has popped up a few times, seemingly forgetting that I politely rebuffed him the last time or two. Mike saw the public fallout from this last time, so can attest...

Dude stole a pic of me off my pic thread and put it up as his avatar to PM me. I'd think troll if it were the first time he'd hit on me or if I'd not been so polite about telling him I have no interest in that kind of thing with guys on here.

Creepy, eh? Dipshit.
 
Originally Posted by some guy
25 m here. My 43 yr old ex dared me to 'entertain' at her friend's bday party. Care to chat?
You have pm'ed me with this sad story before. No Thanks. BTW's I do post to the pm asshats thread.....
A
__________________
 
BTW's I do post to the pm asshats thread.....

I just post here and then reply with the link.

The funny ones are from the pic threads. If I reply to one, there's always some guy who doesn't notice that I'm a guy and sends me the lame PM that they thought they were sending to the lady who posted pics.
 
Originally Posted by some guy
25 m here. My 43 yr old ex dared me to 'entertain' at her friend's bday party. Care to chat?
You have pm'ed me with this sad story before. No Thanks. BTW's I do post to the pm asshats thread.....
A
__________________

This is the lad who is being "blackmailed" right?
 
( he's quoting something on my profile)

I delete all messages that start by asking for my location.
That is stupid of you. If you provided location,like a normal person, people wouldn't have to ask you. But who ever said that females and logic mix?

So he sends me a message to tell me I'm a stupid, illogical freak of a woman. Lovely. Well, I'm gonna send you a link to this page so he can see what we Litladies do to asshats in these parts.
 
And he messages back!


Providing the name of any larger city nearby, or even the province, is not compromising your safety but is helping all those who are searching for real, not online, relationship.

It would in fact assist you in preventing those who reside in Timbuktu from messaging you. Bat again, I am trying logic on a female.

Somehow, I don't think he clicked the link I sent him!
 
I wonder why he thinks it's your responsibility to 'help all those who are searching for real relationships'? It also doesn't follow that it would prevent people residing elsewhere from messaging - not everyone is searching for a real connection from Lit.
 
hahaha

what you women may not understand is us men are using the wrong head when sending out emails texts etc...im fairly sure there are NONE of us into real writing we wont to get off well at least im looking to get laid or hell anything:)
 
what you women may not understand is us men are using the wrong head when sending out emails texts etc...im fairly sure there are NONE of us into real writing we wont to get off well at least im looking to get laid or hell anything:)
And how is that working out for you? :)

ETA: This thread exists because we do understand that you're not using the right head. If only Lit rules allowed us to publicly shame you.
 
Last edited:
what you women may not understand is us men are using the wrong head when sending out emails texts etc...im fairly sure there are NONE of us into real writing we wont to get off well at least im looking to get laid or hell anything:)

If you're into "real writing," you would use better grammar. I have no clue as to what you just said.
 
what you women may not understand is us men are using the wrong head when sending out emails texts etc...im fairly sure there are NONE of us into real writing we wont to get off well at least im looking to get laid or hell anything:)

By "us men", you're speaking on behalf male posters who type after a couple drinky-drinks, lack even basic punctuation skills, and have no Shift keys on their keyboard, yes?

:D
 
Back
Top