Men who love their nipples sucked

Guilty as charged and my wife knows it.

She teases them and sometimes will leave me hanging.

Favorite thing that has only happened twice and sorry if I've shared before, but with me laying on my front propped up on my elbows, imagine my wonderful wife naked, straddling my back, grinding her wet pussy up and down while reaching round and teasing both my nipples with no remors .

And yes with zero penis simulation, the above made me cum hard onto the bed sheets.
 
had a bf who was a good shag, but as soon as I reached up and pinche dhis nipples, dug my nails in, he was gone - 15 seconds max
 
Guilty as charged and my wife knows it.

She teases them and sometimes will leave me hanging.

Favorite thing that has only happened twice and sorry if I've shared before, but with me laying on my front propped up on my elbows, imagine my wonderful wife naked, straddling my back, grinding her wet pussy up and down while reaching round and teasing both my nipples with no remors .

And yes with zero penis simulation, the above made me cum hard onto the bed sheets.
OMG, that sound so arousing...I love to let them sway a bit and feel them being cupped...
 
I absolutely LOVE my nipples pinched, sucked, licked, and flicked with a tongue .. omg it drives me crazy and produces the best orgasms!
 
Love It

Especially when I'm JO and she does it and lets me cum all over her hands and face.
 
but sometimes I do it myself...

to increase their size and just for fun:
attachment.php
attachment.php
 
Love to have my nipples teased and played with. I play with them myself all the time. I've only had one woman that ever sucked them, and fuck that felt wonderful!!!
 
Love to have my nipples teased and played with. I play with them myself all the time. I've only had one woman that ever sucked them, and fuck that felt wonderful!!!
believe it...had the experience myself...arousing...
 
I LOVE playing with nipples! Sucking, licking, nibbling...rubbing my hard nipple against his and hearing him moan. SO hot!
 
My right one is ultra sensitive and loves a hard nipple rubbing it = as well as a tongue, pinches and bites. As I get close you can't pinch or bite it hard enough!
 
My nipples love an insane amount of attention and it's awesome when a guy gets off on it like I do.
 
I travel a bit with my work and while texting with my wife she knows how to get me going by telling me to pinch my nipples and the closer I get the harder she wants me to twist pinch and pull. She alternates that with having me rub precum on my nipples and tease the sensitive one for a while before more rough treatment. Direct connection from my nipple to my loins!
 
When I pleasure myself, I always tease my nipples as they add to the pleasure. I have a Lit friend who will urge me on via PM's as she and I both have sensitive nipples.
 
When I pleasure myself, I always tease my nipples as they add to the pleasure. I have a Lit friend who will urge me on via PM's as she and I both have sensitive nipples.

makes us three...
 
I love my nipples being played with and licked/sucked. I always run a little precum on them when I masturbate. Back when my wife and I still had sex she could always turn me on by spooning up behind me in bed and reaching around to caress my nips. Got me going right away.
I actually think that it does more for me than here - by that I mean I enjoy my nipples being played with more than she does.
Having said that she would sometimes lick and suck on her own because she knew it turned me on big time!
 
don't know why

but, I prefer to have my left nipple bitten, really hard, almost to the point of breaking skin and bleed, it gets me off so easily
 
love my nipple's licked,sucked, and pinched

My wife loves to fondle and suck and lick.my nipple's while fantasizing about another woman. She will moan aloud "Oh Honey watch me lick her tits". She will say "Oh yes let HER(me) play with my tits while I suck.her nipples". I masturbate.feverishly while watching her get off.She is fingering herself and moans"Oh she's playing with my pussy". I will then.turn the tables and moan" Yes yes let HIM JACK ME OFF " As we both bring ourselves to orgasm..
 
My nipples have always been VERY sensitive...

Warm mouth on them gets me hard instantly, enough sucking and kissing will yield pre-cum...
 
I am really surprised...I was thinking only women are so sensitive there...I am for sure...
 
Back
Top