A Rebirth

I wanted to thank each of you for your ongoing support :kiss: It truly means a lot to me. There are lots of beautiful, erotic women on this site and I am flattered some of you decide to check me out (some even more than once) :eek: I hope everyone is enjoying my posts. As a thank you here are my boobs! hehe ;)

Oh yes...and lovely boobs they are! wow...what a great set...of pictures I mean...ahem...aww, who the hell am I trying to kid, thats a great set of boobs!
Love the unveiling and also very much love the piercing....
looking forward to whatever you are willing to share..thanks!

my secret obsession is back!!

As if the thought of you in that thong wasn't tempting enough now we just wanna look up.

One of my all time lit gals. You define sexiness babe. Now back to catch up on all the Yummy goodness I've missed lately.

attachment.php

I love all your sexy pics! And that thong is very sexy on you. And even more sexy off of you. :devil:

Now you just need a red hand print or two to match that lovely thong. ;)

My second favorite day of the week is finally here!!! Thank you hissub111!

I wanted to thank each of you for your ongoing support :kiss: It truly means a lot to me. There are lots of beautiful, erotic women on this site and I am flattered some of you decide to check me out (some even more than once) :eek: I hope everyone is enjoying my posts. As a thank you here are my boobs! hehe ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And we all thank you. Again you stun us. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

My second favorite day of the week is finally here!!! Thank you hissub111!

Hi SirJeff, I could use a naughty little favor from you...

Ok my Dear, in honor of thong Thursday I want you to bring me SirJeffAk's favorite thong he'd like to see on his favorite little sub. You'll get bonus points if he posts fishnets as well ;)

Please help me kind Sir...I wanna be a good naughty little hunter...;)

Now you just need a red hand print or two to match that lovely thong. ;)
I'll second that.

You're very sexy. I like the variety of pictures you post... your whole figure, your smile, your chest, your feet.... the whole package so to speak is very arousing.

Pictures

Here you go Simone

Here are the thong panties I pick for my favorite subbie for Halloween!

happy_jack_panties_ad.jpg

As a bonus I pick the following fishnets!
ML7148.jpg

As a double bonus I pick these pasties to complete the outfit!

happy%20jack%20pasties.jpg

Please help me kind Sir...I wanna be a good naughty little hunter...;)[/QUOTE]

Here you go Simone

happy_jack_panties_ad.jpg

ML7148.jpg

happy%20jack%20pasties.jpg

Ooooooh, thank you so much kind Sir...*licks SirJeff's lips, my tongue hot and seeking fulfillment in his warm and hungry mouth...I gasp as his tongue invades me and my tongue invades him, tasting his essence in a long lingering kiss that is all consuming fire and heat...:kiss:;)

Hi SirJeff, I could use a naughty little favor from you...

Here you go Simone

[/QUOTE]

Ooooooh, thank you so much kind Sir...*licks SirJeff's lips, my tongue hot and seeking fulfillment in his warm and hungry mouth...I gasp as his tongue invades me and my tongue invades him, tasting his essence in a long lingering kiss that is all consuming fire and heat...:kiss:;)

I'm glad my thread has been hit up by the Naughty Scavenger Hunt

A Good Way to End Thong Thursday?

Here is that redness you all asked for ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Fresh from the shower...mmmm reminds me of a great shower story I'll have to share with you sometime.

Back