Career Advice (closed MidnightWalk & ella_v)

Brian looked down at Laura, spread for his thick meat. He filmed her moaning and writhing. This is the kind of thing that sold. You could fake a lot of things, but it was obvious that his cock was having a real effect on her. And she was having an effect on him. Most pussies were tight to his cock, but this one.... It was almost virginal in its tightness.

He grunted, rocking back and forth, thrusting half of his cock into her, again and again, feeling her tight wet pussy walls squeezing him tightly. He filmed his massive rod working in and out, her pussy lips gripping him with each withdrawl. "God, little girl, you're so tight. I'm not sure you can even take all of me." He smiled broadly. "But it'll be fun to try."

He leaned over a bit more, thrusting faster, still keeping half his cock out of her, feeling how tight she was, how much she squeezed his cock. He filmed her face and the expressions flitting over it. He filmed her big natural tits jiggling and bouncing. He filmed her body convulsing under him, as she moaned and praised his cock. "Do you want more...or do you want to try a different position...or do you need a break, Lily?"
 
By now Laura had nearly forgotten about the camera. Her brain had already enough to do with trying to mange the chaos of pleasure, lust, pain, desire, guilt, and primal urges that shot through the young woman’s body. Her moans were becoming louder and there was a strong growing tingle in her lower body, which was getting ready to burst.

“I … I am just not… used to fucking guys… that are hung… like a horse. … Oh, fuck… you are … so big!” Laura was having trouble speaking straight from the thrusts and pleasure that your body had to handle. “I … love… you cock, Mr. Clydesdale. It’s… sooo good… fucking awesome.”

Her big breasts were shining in sweat and Laura was trying to match her neighbor’s movements. She wanted to feel more of him in her, but he was fucking her only with about the first half of his giant cock. “My … my pussy … is yours. Just… just do what you… want, just… just don’t stop!”
 
Brian grunted, smiling at her. "I'm glad you like it." He slowly pulled out of her tight snatch. The fat purple head popped free of her tight labia, glistening with her juices. He looked down at the wannabe actress. Setting the camera to the side, he leaned over her, kissing her face before kissing her on the mouth, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Kissing her deeply, he grasped one of her tits, squeezing and kneading the heavy mound. Meanwhile, his thick pole rubbed on her soft thigh, coating it in their juices. Breaking the kiss, he looked her in the eyes.

"Now, let's see what we can do." Releasing her tit, he reached down, guiding his big erection to her swollen pussy. He pushed the thick head into her again, smiling as she moaned. Shifting, he held himself over her on one elbow, grasping her tit again, kneading as he pushed his massive cock into her. He reached six inches, filling her up again...and didn't stop. Looking into her eyes, watching her closely, Brian continued to force his thickness into Laura's tight little pussy, opening and stretching her like never before. Inch after thick inch pushed her walls open. He could actually feel the thick head pressing on her cervix, with several inches still to go. Gritting his teeth in a feral grin, he continued pushing into her, filling her with his giant manhood.
 
Laura was about protest when Brian pulled out of her hot, tight pussy. Her eyes were glued to the thick mushroom head that was shining with her sexual juices. It felt like her nether lips were staying open and only started to close after a short moment. All together is was an incredible experience that Laura want to continue and to go beyond anything that she had ever done.

She was about to complain to Brian, when the 30 year older neighbor pressed his lips onto her mouth. Laura was surprised by this, she had been ok with him fucking her, but kissing had been something that she had not considered before. However, now that she felt the big man’s lips on hers, she willingly accepted his advances. Her lips opened and Brian’s tongue invaded her mouth for the first time. The young woman moaned in excitement and started kissing her partner passionately. The thick cock pushing against her flat tummy was an additional turn on, coating her with her own and Brian’s sexual juices. In this moment any though about her boyfriend was as far away as it was possible, Laura was completely giving herself to her neighbor and manager.

“Oh … god… you are so big,” was all that Laura could get out, when Brian entered her again. The massiv cock easily pushed in as far as before, but Brian didn’t stop there. He was towering over Laura and was pushing more and more into the young student. “Aaaah, fuck … you are fucking huge… and big.” Laura tried to spread her legs even further to make it easier for Brian to enter her, but he was just pushing her to the limits. Her pussy was stretched around the giant manhood and Laura could feel it pushing deeper into her. Her eyes started to water from the pain and pleasure she experienced. Finally the massive cock pushed into her cervix, filling her like no man ever before. “Oh … fuck… so huge… please be … careful.”
 
Brian groaned, squeezing her big soft tit, kneading it, as he forced the huge rod into her. Laura's pussy grudgingly accommodated his cock as he pushed it in. He could feel her tight wetness closed around him, squeezing. Looking down, he could see the thick root of his cock pushing in between her labia, stretching her opening even wider. It felt so good to be buried so deeply in such a tight little twat.

"Baby, you feel so good," he grunted. Taking his hand off her tit, he grasped her hand, pulling it down to place it on her belly. Drawing his cock back, he thrust the entire thing into her again, letting her feel it under her hand. It had been so long since he'd opened a young woman to his cock. He watched her, holding her belly, splayed underneath him, legs forced as wide as they'd probably ever been. The pain and pleasure on her face were a turnon and Brian smiled. "That's right, feels good, doesn't it?" He pulled back, thrusting in again, and again, setting up a slow rhythm, fucking her tight little pussy with his thick pole. "Tell me you love it, Lily, tell me it's the best you've ever had."

Brian leaned over here, thrusting deep inside her, driving himself faster as she lay spread on his carpet, big tits bouncing and jiggle, legs spread and waving in the air with each pump.
 
Although Brian still had a one or two extra inches, Laura felt stretched and filled to the limit. She felt every bump and vein on his cock as he moved inside of her. And every time he pushed into her, his huge rod pushed against her burning, overexcited clit and made Laura gasp and moan in pleasure. The young woman had totally forgotten about the camera, too good was the feeling she got form the big cock inside of her and Brian’s rough handling of her tits.

Her boyfriend always asked if he was doing everything all right and was scared of hurting Laura. Brian on the other hand just did what he wanted to do. He used Laura for his own pleasure, knowing that it would be great for her as well. The young beauty loved it and enjoyed very moment of her first real fuck by a real man. Still partly dressed in boots, stockings and her skirt, it felt even naughtier to get fucked like a slut by her mature neighbor.

“Oh fuck, Mr. Clydesdale, you … you are sooo huge. I… I have never… felt anything like this before.” Laura moaned and tried to hold back on her approaching climax. Her breast were bouncing with every thrust that Brian unleashed into her, filling her small pussy very time until the big head pushed against her cervix. “Fuck… you really know how to … make a girl… happy!”
 
Brian grunted, driving into Laura faster and harder. He gave the girl the fucking she needed, she wanted. His long thick cock reamed her out, stretching her, pistoning in and out of nether hole. He watched her face as he thrust, pounding her harder. More and more of his thickness went into her until she encircled his entire length. Every bit of his 11 inch boner was driven deep into her pussy. He grunted, pulling back and ramming in again, and again.

It felt so good, he didn't want to stop, but it had been a while and his ability to hold off cumming had diminished over time. Especially with a tight little pussy wrapped around his organ. He thrust again and again, seeing this young woman spread underneath him, like a beautiful butterfly pinned to the floor. She writhed under him as he pounded her tight pussy. "Fuck, Lily, that tight little body of yours is gonna make me shoot, baby!"
 
Laura still had her hand on her belly and could feel the massive rod moving inside of her. “Oh, … my god… this… this is sooo… fucking unbelievable.” She moaned and tried to meet Brian’s fast, powerful thrusts. Her breasts were shaking out of control and were covered in sweat by now. Her moaning were becoming screams of pleasure, now that she could accommodate her neighbor’s huge dick more easily.

When she felt his pubic hair tickle her bare snatch, Laura felt the endless buildup coming to an end. Her body started to shake and when she finally felt the heavy balls bump into her ass, she couldn’t hold back anymore. Brian’s announcement that he was about to cum just did the rest. Her body started to shake completely out of control, while her eyes rolled back into her head. Her pussy started to spasm around the thick cock that was buried deep into her body and a high pitched scream was filling the room.

This had never happened to Laura before, never in her life had she climaxed like this. It felt like she was in slow motion. Every touch of Brian’s cock felt stronger and more alive than anything that she had ever experienced. Her body was going into auto control and Laura could only enjoy the ride, which kept on going and going.
 
Brian grunted....he could feel a change in Laura's movements below him. He thrust hard and deep, pounding her with his formerly professional cock. Watching her face, he saw her orgasm on his dick, something that happened from time to time while he was working but not all women responded to just a fucking. The ones that did were..****. So he obliged her, leaning down on her, thrusting deep and hard. As she shuddered and moaned under him, he felt his on orgasm approaching rapidly. He pumped himself into her again and again until the tingling became too much.

Rising up, he pulled his long thick organ from Laura's tight pussy. Grasping it, he gave several long strokes of his cock. Suddenly the bulbous mushroom head gouted its first jet of semen. The first spurt was so hard it jetted up, spattering Laura in the face and hair. Brian groaned with pleasure as his cock shot all over her. Semen jetted onto her big bare tits and belly, spattering on her skirt and abdomen, jet after jet of cum arcing out of his cock and onto her hot, partially nude body. He kept jerking until the spasms subsided, cum dripping from the swollen mushroom, onto her thigh as she lay below him.

"Damn...."
 
Laura’s mind was still in a sexual meltdown. Her body had taken over control and was craving more and more of Brian’s beautiful, huge cock. At this point she didn’t mind at all where her old neighbor would unload his seed, as long as he gave her the pleasure of seeing or feeling him cum. It was surprising in her eyes that Brian had been focused enough to be able to pull out before his big climax, but that was probably caused by his professional history.

When the 11 inches of cock left her tight pussy, Laura felt a bit disappointed. She pushed herself up onto her arm to complain. But all she could get out was, “Mr. Clydesdale please…” before the first jet of semen splashed into her face. The sticky cum covered her eyes, nose, and lips. The next few shot of Brian’s cum covered her breasts and lower body. Laura squealed in delight with every new load that was unloaded onto her nude body.

“Oh, my god… I have never… never seen a guy cum like that!” Laura giggled and licked the tick cream of her lips. “You really fuck and cum like a horse, Mr. Clydesdale.” She pushed herself onto her elbows and smiled at her new manager, before she kissed his still dripping cock. “Thank you!”
 
Brian groaned, kneeling between the little blonde's spread thighs. He kept his hand slowly moving up and down his long erection, milking the last few drops. Laura's reaction came as a bit of a surprise, she'd said she'd watched some of his videos, she should know about his ejaculation. "Mmm. Well, I did say I was known for two things, didn't I? And there's a reason I got that name, Lily."

He grinned at her, as she licked the cum up and sat up to lick at the thick of his throbbing erection. Brian ran his hand through the less sticky part of Laura's hair as she ministered to his cock. "That's nice, get it all nice and clean, Lily. You took that big cock just like a little trouper. How did you like it, since you said it was so much bigger than your boyfriend's?"

He regarded her, watching the semen running down her body, flowing in rivulets down that toned 22 year old frame, toward that trimmed kitty. As usual, it pleased him to excite a woman and to cover her in his seed. There were certain...visual...aspects of the industry that he missed. He liked seeing his semen spurting all over a woman. Outside the industry, most women didn't much care for that. He groaned again as she licked his fat glans. "So, what now?" he teased.
 
Once Laura had licked the huge mushroom head clean of Brian’s cum and her own body fluids, she started to continue her task dawn the still fairly hard shaft. She was facing very mixed emotions while she continued to please her old neighbor. On the one hand, Laura felt like a cheap slut, who had just fucked a guy who was about two and a half times her age and even older than her own dad. She had cheated on her boyfriend and willingly spread her legs for her neighbor and taken all of his 11 inch monster cock. He even had covered her from head to toe in his cum, making her look like a total whore. On the other hand, the young girl had never enjoyed sex more than the fuck she had gotten from Brian. Nobody had ever given her the feeling of satisfaction and pleasure that she had just experienced. She didn’t know what she should feel or do…

She licked along the full length of Brian’s cock and smiled up at him. “Yeah, you warned my Mr. Clydesdale, but I thought those huge amounts of cum in your videos were just some trick or fake stuff. It’s just … just so much more than any guy I have been with before.” She looked down on her breasts and lower body, which were covered in sticky white seed. Slowly the seed was running down between her legs, covering all of her skin. The sight made her pussy tingle and crave for even more. “It was incredible, Mr. Clydesdale. You are so much bigger and better than my boyfriend. He never made me cum like that… actually he never made me cum.”

When Laura looked to the side, she noticed again the camera. The small red light on it’s top showed her that it was still recording everything that had happened. She smiled at it, her face still blushed form the wild fuck she had just gotten. “I don’t know about you, Mr. Clydesdale, but I surely could use a shower.” She giggled and playfully moved her finger through the cum on her breasts. “But I am open to suggestions as well. Maybe you want to return the favor and lick my breasts clean?”
 
Brian looked down at the young woman nuzzling his cock. He noticed her looking over at the camera. Reaching over, he picked it up, getting a good view of her cum spattered body and some good footage of her licking his still partially hard monster cock. She was very photogenic and a natural performer, or that was just her personality coming through. Brian wasn't quite sure which yet. He did know he hadn't really needed to ask if she liked it. Enough women had taken his cock over the years that he could tell who liked it, who endured it, and who hated it. Laura clearly fell into the first category. She might well have a future in the business, if she was serious.

"Well, I hope I haven't ruined you for your boyfriend," Brian said, not entirely seriously. "But you're young, I doubt you're permanently...stretched." He smiled. "And look at it this way, if you really want it, you have an appropriate audition tape. You just let me know if you want me to send it on."

Brian zoomed in on her heavy breasts, glistening with semen. "Now, I'm not really a fan of eating my own semen, but I am quite the fan of showering with a beautiful young woman." Shutting off the camera, he set it aside. Standing, he offered his hand to Laura, helping her to her feet, causing a new cascade of ejaculate down her body. Brian chuckled. "We'll have to hurry, or my maid will give me hell cleaning the floors. And that stuff just might stain your boots." He walked her upstairs, the only clothing between them were Laura's boots.

Getting to the bathroom, he ushered her inside. He reached into the shower, turning on the water, saying, "You should probably get those boots off."
 
“Oh, I am sure that you didn’t ruin me for my boyfriend. But you might have ruined him for me! Sex with him will never be able to measure up to what you just did to me.” She giggled and playfully spread her legs, showing her well fucked and stretched pussy to her neighbor. “Maybe it’s not permanently stretched, but it surely has seen new dimensions.”

Laura became a bit more serious, when they started to talk business. “Well, do you think I am good enough and able to land a job? What do you, as my manager, suggest we do next, Mr. Mitchell?” She looked at her neighbor and thought about whether she wanted to take the next step or not. “I liked what we just did, very much. But I’m not sure I could do this with interruptions by some director. So is there a market for tapes and movies like that?” Laura pointed at the camera.

When Laura finally got up, there was a big wet spot on the floor. It had been formed by a mixture of Brian’s cum and Laura’s juices. She giggled and looked at the obvious trace of their love making, while more cum dripped from her body. “Looks like you are in trouble, Mr. Mitchell. I bet your maid will ask for a raise after that.” She laughed while the felt the run running down her legs into her boots. She followed her neighbor up the stairs and into he bathroom.

Quickly she stepped out of her boots, leaven wet, cum-based footprints on the bathroom floor and the carpet, before she got in the shower. “Sure you don’t want to taste yourself? I must admit, your cum is pretty tasty.” Laura giggled and playfully licked her finger. She was more and more enjoying her slutty side and her new alter-ego Lilly Rose.
 
Brian stepped into the shower behind Laura. Taking up a washcloth, he soaped it. "Laura, I think you have a fine foundation for the adult industry. You're attractive, intelligent, and you seem to enjoy sex. Two of those are important." Smiling, he turned the young blonde toward him and began soaping her neck and shoulders, admiring the fine bone structure. "It's all a matter of if it's something you want to pursue."

Bringing the washcloth down, Brian passed it over her chest, and started cleaning her ample breasts, taking care to cover every inch of them, especially the still-hard nipples. "Now, doing the work without a director is tougher. One of the more modern innovations, though, is amateur porn. My understanding is that it's faster and more laid back. Doesn't pay as much," he shrugged, cupping one breast with the cloth, gently scrubbing. "But you don't generally have to deal with directors."

He continued the cloth down to Laura's belly, wiping away the sweat and semen. Holding her hip to support her, he knelt in front of her, in the pelting warm water. "I'll send the tape we made to some of my industry friends, see with they think, if you want. And I'll give you a copy, too." Brian smiled up at her.
 
Next to her 5’3’’body, Brian looked even bigger in the small shower. His soft cock was still bigger and ticker than her boyfriend’s dick ever would get. Marc was a nice guy, but sexually he was just a small boy, compared to Brian. Laura moaned softly, when her mature neighbor started to clean her body. The warm water was running over her body, washing away the traces of her sexual adventure.

She moved her hand over Brian’s chest and smiled at him. “Oh, it’s sex with you, that I enjoyed. I don’t know how that will be in the future will less skilled guys.” She giggled and spread her legs a little, so that Brian could clean her off without any trouble. “But I would love to pursue this a bit further, it’s so naughty and exciting. And the amateur porn idea sounds cool, actually, I personally prefer that stuff anyway. The professional porn movies are often so low on passion and story, it hard to watch.” She giggled at little, when Brian wiped over her belly.

“I love it when you can see the passion and sexual energy between the actors. That’s what people are looking for in my eyes. And I am not really interested, because of the money. It’s more that I am curious and … want to satisfy my inner slut. Besides, my boyfriend kind of told me to do it, so why shouldn’t I?” She smiled down at Brian. She then leaned down and kissed him on the lips. “So Mr. Manager… can you get me a few jobs?”
 
"As your manager, I can probably do something." Brian smiled up at her. He guided the washcloth over her belly and between her legs, gently moving it across her vagina, just in case she was still sore. "I can probably find a list of guys for you to work with, if you want. And I know a couple of local camera people who've done that sort of work."

He soaped her thighs, looking up and down her petite, sexy body. "I can think of plenty of markets for videos featuring you. Always a market for beautiful, sexy women. You just have to pick a partner and decide what kind of videos you wanted to make. You sure you don't want to work with your boyfriend? After all, you know him best..."

He continued washing her legs, kneeling before the young neighbor woman.
 
aura rested her hand on Brian’s shoulders when she spread her legs even more for him. Her pussy was still feeling sore and stretched, but in a very good way. “It would be nice of you to get into touch with some of the guys from the business. I don’t know much about what we would need, so I trust you with this.” She smiled at him and closed her legs again a little. “Do we also need a studio or label to help us distribute the movies?”

“I don’t think that my boyfriend would be a good choice for a partner. He is a sweet guy, but he isn’t hung like you or able to control himself like that.” She felt a bit bad to talk like that about Marc, but on the other side it excited her to think about new possible sex partners. “Do you suggest to go with one permanent partner? Or is it better to change around? And where do we find guys that would perform in front of the camera?”
 
Brian washed down to her ankles, before gently urging Laura to turn around, giving him access to her backside. He began washing up her shapely legs. "Well, like you noted, I know people, so I can arrange whatever distribution is needed. I suspect they'd just go with online. That's the current wave, and a lot cheaper than cranking out DVDs. And that's probably better for you, since this is more of a whim or thrill ride for you, than a career."

Scrubbing up behind her knees, he moved to the backside of her thighs, face very close to the blonde's round ass. "Guys who perform are relatively easy to come by, no pun intended. But in your case, until you're comfortable, I might suggest that you pick a guy and stick with him for a bit, until you get the hang of things. And you might find you don't want to perform with anyone else. You might have great chemistry with your first partner. And there's all sorts of things you can try with a steady partner that you might not do with a partner of the week."

Stroking the washcloth across her pert ass, Brian slid it between her cheeks, making sure she was clean in there as well, rubbing it against her tiny puckered anus. He then flipped the cloth over and started on her lower back, then paused, leaned in and planted a playful kiss on her buttocks. "Pretty thing like you would have your choice of men."
 
Laura was a bit surprised when she felt Brian move the washcloth even between her butt cheeks, but she assumed that some cum might have even leaked down there, so she just let him continue his work. Actually, the young woman enjoyed the treatment she got from her neighbor and manager. It was nice to handled so carefully and softly after the hard fucking she had received earlier.

“Thanks, Mr. Mitchell, but I guess I already made a pretty good pick for my first movie, didn’t I?” She giggled a little, before she focused again on the actual more serious topic. It was strange to talk with someone like Brian about who she might have sex with in front of a camera, but at the same time Laura was turned on by the idea very much.

“I guess it also depends on what kind of movies we want to produce. If I would pair up with a guy like you, it would be something pretty kinky and more for an incest fetish market. A guy my age, would probably mean, that we would do the girlfriend - boyfriend kind of movies. And I guess there are also many other options, like well muscled guy or even interracial stuff.” Laura became even more worked up when she though about all of this. “So, what do you think is the best option to go for here?”
 
"Well, Laura, that's completely up to you. Sounds like you've been thinking about it." Brian continued to move the washcloth up her back, soaping her smooth skin. He stood after a moment, so he wouldn't have to reach up. Soaping her back, he continued, "You should take time to make a list of what you're interested in. What sorts of men, and/or women. What sorts of scenes. Locations, things like that."

He got the cloth to her shoulder, cleaning them before setting it aside. Leaning in, he pressed against her wet soapy body, reaching around to cup her plump young breasts. His massive organ, partially soft, pressed against her back and buttocks. "If it were up to me," he mused, "I might go with something like the Return of a man hung like a horse." Brian chuckled, teasing, as he pinched her nipples. "But I'm not sure if that would be best, you know?"
 
Laura moaned when she felt Brian’s hands on her breasts and his huge cock pressing against her firm butt. Her nipples were instantly getting hard again and she pushed a little back into her neighbor. “Oh, that sounds very complicated, Mr. Mitchell. I just thought that there would be some producers looking for certain types of actors. I guess I was a bit naive, but that’s what I have you for as a manager, don’t I?” She giggled a little and rubbed her butt against Brian’s massive dick.

“I guess we just have to start with something, and we will see how it develops over time. I just got a taste for well hung porn actors by now, that I want to satisfy a bit more.” She giggled again and playfully smiled at guy behind her. “And I think we already made ‘the Return of the man hung like a horse’ a few moments ago, but that is probably not really hitting on the taste of the great mass. However, that horse is always welcome back for another wild ride.”
 
Brian chuckled, squeezing her tits again. "The 'taste of the masses'? I thought you didn't watch porn. What do you know about the taste of the masses? Now, like then, they like watching pretty girls getting banged by hard cocks, in every conceivable position and location." He smiled at her as she looked back over her shoulder.

Their physical proximity and the feel of firm C cups in his hands caused Brian's cock to start growing again, rising to press firmly into her Laura's buttocks. "Just bear in mind, if you want to do the more amateur things, things without directors telling you where to put your legs and how much to bend over and such, you're not going to have the same choice in man-meat that you seem to want. There are tradeoffs that you have to make." He chuckled again. "Don't worry, though, I can probably hook you up with whatever you're looking for." He shifted a bit, allowing his growing erection to press against her buttocks more firmly, gently humping against her ass.
 
“You don’t need to watch a lot of porn to know what guys like. And of cause the market for more mainstream movies, that don’t cover too kinky aspects, is the largest, but probably also the hardest to get noticed in. There are probably better looking and sexier girls than me, that are willing to do about anything.” She moaned when Brian rubbed her breasts and hard nipples. She could feel the huge hard cock pressed against her butt, which gave her lower body a warm, pleasant feeling.

“I guess we should go with a guy closer to my age than you are, Mr. Mitchell. And he should have a nice hard cock…” She giggled and moved her butt against her neighbor’s erections. “Someone like you just about 20 or 30 years younger. Are you sure you don’t have a son that could do the job?” She laughed and enjoyed the water running over her body. “I trust you, Mr. Mitchell, you can surely find someone forming a nice fit with me.”
 
Brian chuckled, still fondling the younger woman's heavy breasts. "And here I thought I fit well with you. Ah well." He kneaded her tits under the spraying shower, rubbing his growing erection against her buttocks, the swollen head climbing higher up her back as it grew. She felt good against his body. Petite but curvy, she was even nicer to hold when wet.

"I'm sure I can find you what you need, or what you want. Though since this is just a whim for you, I didn't think you'd need or want that much exposure. Pretty thing like you, though, I think you underestimate your own marketability. Lush body," he squeezed her ample tits, "and enthusiasm goes a long way."
 
Back
Top