Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJFan said:
so my guys are still in first place. :)

btw... i used to work for platex at one time. tampons helped pay my tuition. :D

As expensive as they are, I don't doubt it.

Just think ladies, we helped to educate EJ!
 
pleasteasme said:
((((BIG HUGS to W&U)))) How are you doing?! How's the new house?

Sorry to hear about the tendonitis. Keep us posted about surgery. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you sweetie.

Congrats on the bunny, they are fun :)

Take care & don't be a stranger :rose:



the house is wonderful. I love it and I'm really loving living there. My neighbors are all really friendly (think Leave it to Beaver type of neighborhood). The town is a small farm town complete with the cows and corn fields for me to drive past to get to my house.

As for the tendonitis, it flared up at just the right time and half the place is still packed in boxes. I'm stuck to an extent because I was wanting ot paint the one room before unpacking it and cannot hold a paint brush now and dont really know what to do as far as painting before unpacking or not (the room is prepped to paint already too). I've also got some things that are stuck upstairs that need to come down and some that are downstairs that need to go up. And because of the weight of the things, I cannot hold them at all with my right hand. It's not fun at all because of that. My weekends have been packed with stuff going on that I'm not really able to get anyone over to help me out and during the week is pretty difficult for most of the people that are available to help me. I'm half at the point of welcoming the surgery just so it can get better, just the idea of having it done isnt too much fun for me right now.

I cant wait to get the bunny. I'm waiting until next month so that I'm back from my vacation to Dallas, otherwise I'd have it already. I figured it probably wouldnt be right to get a pet and then leave it for a week right away.

and I wont be a stranger. I just sneak on when I get the opportunity, despite the infrequency of that opportunity. It's all good though. The house is totally worth it.
 
Sarojaede said:
Yes, it's odd.

And it hurts like a $%$$%%^&@

Perhaps it was from reading those essays today?

You need to apply tequila, internally. Margarita anyone?

Kidding aside, I hope you are ok :eek: :rose:
 
pleasteasme said:
Perhaps it was from reading those essays today?

You need to apply tequila, internally. Margarita anyone?

Kidding aside, I hope you are ok :eek: :rose:

Luckily, they decided to do no essay reading tomorrow. Thank the stars.

I can sleep in tomorrow....maybe.
 
Scalywag said:
margarita sounds good, but i'm hydrating tonight.

* did I actually just turn down a margarita?*

Ha!

More for the rest of us. Scaly you are missing out though, let me tell ya!
 
Sarojaede said:
Luckily, they decided to do no essay reading tomorrow. Thank the stars.

I can sleep in tomorrow....maybe.

Whenever I plan on sleeping in I'm never able to. :(

Inevitably someone calls, stops by my house, or the dogs are running amok. Or, I just can't sleep in. Damn internal clock!!!

I hope you are able to enjoy sleeping in (and that you actually get to!)
 
pleasteasme said:
Whenever I plan on sleeping in I'm never able to. :(

Inevitably someone calls, stops by my house, or the dogs are running amok. Or, I just can't sleep in. Damn internal clock!!!

I hope you are able to enjoy sleeping in (and that you actually get to!)


Yeah, my parents are bringing the little guy back home at the end of the week. He has been visiting them for the last three weeks, so I need to do a SUPER house cleaning this week, which means half of it will need to be tackled tomorrow since I am reading placement essays all next week. WHEEE!
 
Sarojaede said:
Yeah, my parents are bringing the little guy back home at the end of the week. He has been visiting them for the last three weeks, so I need to do a SUPER house cleaning this week, which means half of it will need to be tackled tomorrow since I am reading placement essays all next week. WHEEE!

Oh wow! Then you have really gotten a vacation?! Woohooo!

Cleaning...ok, not so fun. How does it rate with those placement essays though?
 
pleasteasme said:
Oh wow! Then you have really gotten a vacation?! Woohooo!

Cleaning...ok, not so fun. How does it rate with those placement essays though?

I would rather scrub the toilet with a toothbrush than read placement essays tomorrow. My brain needs a rest.

By Monday, I'll be fine. It's just simply reading them for 6 days straight that has made me loopy.
 
Sarojaede said:
I would rather scrub the toilet with a toothbrush than read placement essays tomorrow.
before or after you've used it? (the brush or the bowl, your choice)
 
i'm beginning to be irritated by my inability to post new blog entries on my blogging site. as i don't anticipate the situation being addressed until some time around noon or so tomorrow...

...guess i'll have to come up w/ new entries roll right through that limit.

hang on: SJ, remember when the site admins said they were going to increase posts/day restrictions for "trusted" users? look carefully at who's reported being locked out.



holy fuck! i made over $3 on friday alone from adsense! this is making me somewhat light-headed.

ed
 
Last edited:
EJFan said:
ooooo... that's one nice hind end. :)

Now I'm scared......except I know I destroyed the negatives.

Back in my softball days, at an out-of-state tournament, in my one and only bare ass exposure I forgot about a certain string.
 
Denae said:
....in my one and only bare ass exposure I forgot about a certain string.
*singing*

string, string a song, string out loud, string out strong...
 
EJFan said:
before or after you've used it? (the brush or the bowl, your choice)


The toothbrush wouldn't be one that I use to brush my teeth with, n00b. It would be an old one that has been designated to the cleaning supply bucket. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top