Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hibernating for a couple of days so Love and Kisses for the weekend for all babygirls. And cheers to the other Daddies as i raise my scotch in salute. Oh... And a very special hello and Kisses to the bestest babygéil in Australia... My own dear Hayleychild. Thinking of you often my Precious princess enjoy yourself as much as you can without me. And i WILL see you Monday... Mwah Mwah Mwah.

I'm hibernating for a couple of days so Love and Kisses for the weekend for all babygirls. And cheers to the other Daddies as i raise my scotch in salute. Oh... And a very special hello and Kisses to the bestest babygéil in Australia... My own dear Hayleychild. Thinking of you often my Precious princess enjoy yourself as much as you can without me. And i WILL see you Monday... Mwah Mwah Mwah.

Leaving me all alone *very sad face* ick to scotch but craving a drink.
Kisses back to you daddy. No you won't see me Monday cause you were mean and made me call work to remind them I was back and so now they'll call me Monday to do relief work. Humpf....... But don't think I've forgotten that you gave me permission to stamp my feet and beat you with my fists when they do

Last edited:
I can't believe I missed out on all the fun last night! It was for good reason, though... Daddy and and I were having a serious conversation *nodnod*. He really helped me figure some things out. I just wish I was a mid-west girl, too. :(

:heart: Keri

I can't believe I missed out on all the fun last night! It was for good reason, though... Daddy and and I were having a serious conversation *nodnod*. He really helped me figure some things out. I just wish I was a mid-west girl, too. :(

Serious conversations are important and its great he was able to help you.*huge hugs for Keri*

"Good Morning to ALL the fine Daddies and the loving Baby Girls who visit and play here! TGIF!!! Daddy Stan it seems like we missed it all - supposed to be colder today with a possibility of 'pockets' of snow but none of the dreaded 'mix'. Unfortunately that means I DO have to go to work.....blech!:p Love to all! Glad sister Keri got to spend some quality Daddy time. Sorry sister Hayley has to do without for a couple days. And Bella, I KNOW the feeling:rolleyes:! Ya'll be careful out there!"

Serious conversations are important and its great he was able to help you.*huge hugs for Keri*

"Good Morning to ALL the fine Daddies and the loving Baby Girls who visit and play here! TGIF!!! Daddy Stan it seems like we missed it all - supposed to be colder today with a possibility of 'pockets' of snow but none of the dreaded 'mix'. Unfortunately that means I DO have to go to work.....blech!:p Love to all! Glad sister Keri got to spend some quality Daddy time. Sorry sister Hayley has to do without for a couple days. And Bella, I KNOW the feeling:rolleyes:! Ya'll be careful out there!"

Hayley, thank you! These conversations ARE important, even if they're tough. Daddy is so good at listening and offering wonderful advice!

Peaches, I am beyond blessed to have a Daddy who gives me so much quality time!!! I am spoiled!!!!

Have a great Friday!!!

Leaving me all alone *very sad face* ick to scotch but craving a drink.
Kisses back to you daddy. No you won't see me Monday cause you were mean and made me call work to remind them I was back and so now they'll call me Monday to do relief work. Humpf....... But don't think I've forgotten that you gave me permission to stamp my feet and beat you with my fists when they do

Hmmmm seems like we need Daddy's Day Care for when baby girls are left alone. There are so many bad wolves out there. *hangs shingle*

Sometimes baby girls just need a little push in the direction they knew they had to go.

Hayley, thank you! These conversations ARE important, even if they're tough. Daddy is so good at listening and offering wonderful advice!

Peaches, I am beyond blessed to have a Daddy who gives me so much quality time!!! I am spoiled!!!!

Have a great Friday!!!

See. She admits it! Now I have it in writing! Love spoiling my little girl.

Beletch! Can April get here any sooner? 5 degrees F this morning. Glad the crap missed you!

Happy Friday to all the lovely little girls and their loving Daddies. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Wow four in a row

Have a great Friday!!!

BUT... Is babygirl good at listening and using good advice from said Daddy?

Happy Friday to my super special sisters & amazing daddies!

I'm sorry I never made it back last night after bath time. I was such a tired girl that Daddy had to tuck me in around 10pm and I was out like a light! Bella, I was talking to him & dozing off while you and I were texting. So sorry sissy! :rose:

Peaches, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the mix didn't arrive! Be safe coming home from work if we pick up any snow!

Daddy C, enjoy your weekend. You will be missed! We will all look after your Hayley in your absence.

Daddy Stan, there have been a couple 'daddies' that have come here with offers of babysitting. Personally, I'd.never take them up on it. I'd rather keep myself entertained here, in the home of many watchful daddies and play with my sisters. :)

Have a great Friday!!!

:) He would probably agree that he is blessed too!

Love you!

Happy Friday to my super special sisters & amazing daddies!

Daddy Stan, there have been a couple 'daddies' that have come here with offers of babysitting. Personally, I'd.never take them up on it. I'd rather keep myself entertained here, in the home of many watchful daddies and play with my sisters. :)

Ahh so it would be a redundant feature in the thread then. *takes down shingle*

Daddy ESM is no longer my Daddy.

We parted amicably, it was just poor timing on both of our parts. We were the stereotypical "two ships passing", so neither party is to blame.

I dunno if I'll be on much today ... I need some time ...

Love to one and all.

Daddy ESM is no longer my Daddy.

We parted amicably, it was just poor timing on both of our parts. We were the stereotypical "two ships passing", so neither party is to blame.

I dunno if I'll be on much today ... I need some time ...

Love to one and all.

Hugs to my beautiful lil sister! You know where to find me if you need anything at all!:heart:

I hope that you are both able to find what you are looking for, need and deserve. Hugs to you too, ESM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back