Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that when my vibrator batteries ran out just before I came earlier, instead of carrying on manually, I binned it and sulked.

[childish pout]

You don't get it that easily girl...now, I want to taste you first.

*kneels down and licks*

I bet that would give you this expression:
image.php

;)

i think it would be more like this.... and i'm sure my nipples would be like that too....

I confess sometimes I am a bitch...

I an empathize. I generally try to be nice and accomodating at all times. Just to makle other people's lives easier.
But I am sometimes a first class prick. It doesn't bother me so much anymore.

I confess that I have masturbated way to many times today...mostly while surfing these forums....

However, I am unwilling to confess the actually number of times =P

I confess that I wish I was a female and a lesbian so I could get in on hot nasty pms by julie in the north and lonleyjulia! I also confess that I like being a guy that finds lesbians so hot!!! (I do not want what I cant have!!!):devil: I also confess that getting my face sat on last night made me cum buckets. kinda like her ass on my face was THE only place it could be.

Sounds to me like you've already made the decision, hon ;) Welcome to Lit, by the way :kiss:
thanx for the warm (wet) welcome! Just for the record she gave me a little taste from her honeypot on her finger.( that I sucked like a baby would the last drop of breastmilk) I dont think that would qualify as cheating...not perfect behavior I admit...looking for a good rationalization here...help me?

thanx for the warm (wet) welcome! Just for the record she gave me a little taste from her honeypot on her finger.( that I sucked like a baby would the last drop of breastmilk) I dont think that would qualify as cheating...not perfect behavior I admit...looking for a good rationalization here...help me?

I confess there's no rationalization for mrtomthumb! :eek:

Mmmmmm! Sounds like it was good. Life's too short for rationalization, honey. Go for it :devil:

I confess...

... I recently got to see a former co-worker of mine in the nude via email... and came whilst looking at her pics.

I confess that my fantasy object of the moment is the narrow intersection between blackmail, noncon, and prostitition.

And it begins when my eye falls upon a craigslist or helpsite listing saying, "Single mom desperate for help."

I confess that fear of sex offenders, swine flu and the ongoing economical condition of the country has reduced my favorite holiday into a sorry, sad excuse of what it should be. It was kind of a depressing Halloween

I confess that fear of sex offenders, swine flu and the ongoing economical condition of the country has reduced my favorite holiday into a sorry, sad excuse of what it should be. It was kind of a depressing Halloween
Join the group, honey. I had fun but not like I could have.

Mmmmmm! Sounds like it was good. Life's too short for rationalization, honey. Go for it :devil:

If your partner and you are on the same wavelength, ie. you both have the same freedoms, there is a plethora of pleasure to be plumbed in pubic percussion.
There is sometimes very little pleasure to be had in life. We should take every opportunity available to give someone else pleasure, and maybe reap a little of our own.

If your partner and you are on the same wavelength, ie. you both have the same freedoms, there is a plethora of pleasure to be plumbed in pubic percussion.
There is sometimes very little pleasure to be had in life. We should take every opportunity available to give someone else pleasure, and maybe reap a little of our own.
And you're visiting me when? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back