What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
weather looks nice so far but I see dark clouds on the horizon...if it's anything like yesterday, then we are fucked. :rolleyes:

The National Ride of Silence is today....anyone who's able to ride an easy pace for an hour; look into it. It's a big deal...

Violet....

I am so fond of her hair...her face...those lips....and the way she acts on the threads...elegance personified...:kiss:

I am here for now. I can't promise that I'll be around forever, life progresses.

I hear the thunder, and the air is thick with humidity. The time draws near for the heavens to open up, and release the rain!

I just read that on average married couples have sex 58 times a year. :eek: And, my guy wants to get married. My reply: "Hell no, do you know what that will do to our sex life!!!"

Mall time! Will we buy anything? No. Just going because the food options are awesome! And Im getting an invite for brunch, how could I refuse!:D

The rain sounds so melodic as it patters in the roof. The thunder, in the background, with lightning adding to the show. What a sensual afternoon!

I said, Have sex, not write about it. Couple of good orgasms and your headache will be gone.:)

Holy crap, lol I didn't even notice the time. lol
I don't have time for sex. It's almost 20 after 3 and I have to take the son to clarinet and piano lessons. All that writing, self-reflection and stuff has filled my day. :eek:

:kiss:

Orgasms - would be amazing. :eek: :kiss: :heart:

Holy crap, lol I didn't even notice the time. lol
I don't have time for sex. It's almost 20 after 3 and I have to take the son to clarinet and piano lessons. All that writing, self-reflection and stuff has filled my day. :eek:

:kiss:

Orgasms - would be amazing. :eek: :kiss: :heart:

Later then, when you have a moment;):kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back