The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*dresses as a little Girl Scout and knocks on Moon's door*

Oh, hello. *grins* I have a special treat for you. Do come in. *slams the door behind her and turns off the porch light*

*blinks*

*tries to look under her skirt while she's distracted*

Don't mind him.

Shoo shoo!

This could be its own thread. If only I could stick around all night to keep it going. Oh well, I will send anyone else to the lovely Brit's party.

*skips down the street, humming a little song. Then stops glancing behind her, a strange feeling of unsafeness creeping up* Hmm.... *shrugs then goes back to skipping toward another house for yummies*

*skips down the street, humming a little song. Then stops glancing behind her, a strange feeling of unsafeness creeping up* Hmm.... *shrugs then goes back to skipping toward another house for yummies*

*sneaks carefully, bush to bush, shrubbery to shrubbery, car to car... other things to other other things...*

I owe for my email story and four posts here...

I also need to respond to a PM...

and advertise for help writing something...

I don't know WHAT...just something.

I hate having less than 7 threads going...

*blinks*

I owe for my email story and four posts here...

I also need to respond to a PM...

and advertise for help writing something...

I don't know WHAT...just something.

I hate having less than 7 threads going...

*blinks*

Oh noes!

-Ponders stalking Luna for a thread-

-Turns off the headlights, letting the large van coast slowly by. A thought occurs and he rolls down the window, turning on ice cream truck music-

*sneaks carefully, bush to bush, shrubbery to shrubbery, car to car... other things to other other things...*

*glances nervously behind her, seeing nothing and shrugs*

-Turns off the headlights, letting the large van coast slowly by. A thought occurs and he rolls down the window, turning on ice cream truck music-

*her ears perk at the sound of the tune, her head turning slowly as she looks around. Body following around until she's walking toward the street* ..... ice..... cream......

*her ears perk at the sound of the tune, her head turning slowly as she looks around. Body following around until she's walking toward the street* ..... ice..... cream......

*takes out his notepad and scribbles a quick note*

Weakness for ice cream...

*watches the van cruise by, creeped out more by the perky music playing than anything else*

*takes out his notepad and scribbles a quick note*

Weakness for ice cream...

-Seeing the young girl approach the vehicle comes to a gentle stop. Sticking his head out the window to smile at her-

Hello there, you want some ice cream?

-A text to both scuttle and weaver that says "I got candy, get in the van!"-

-Seeing the young girl approach the vehicle comes to a gentle stop. Sticking his head out the window to smile at her-

Hello there, you want some ice cream?

-A text to both scuttle and weaver that says "I got candy, get in the van!"-

*slowly approaches the van, her head nodding at the question* Ice cream.... *the hypnotizing song luring her closer and closer* Hello Kitty shaped ice cream.... or a rocket pop...... maybe a choco-taco..... kondike bar.............. ice cream.....

*slowly approaches the van, her head nodding at the question* Ice cream.... *the hypnotizing song luring her closer and closer* Hello Kitty shaped ice cream.... or a rocket pop...... maybe a choco-taco..... kondike bar.............. ice cream.....

*heads for the back of the van... slowly*

-Opens the passenger side door for the good little girl scout. Then flips the switch to unlock the back door for scuttle-

Here you go!

-Hands her a hello kitty ice cream-

-Opens the passenger side door for the good little girl scout. Then flips the switch to unlock the back door for scuttle-

Here you go!

-Hands her a hello kitty ice cream-

Oooo... *eyes light up as she takes the ice cream and turns around, pulling the wrapper off. Her eyes never leaving the Hello Kitty ice cream* Mmmm... ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back