The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should check your yahoo....you may have a message from someone waiting on you there......:)

Awwww thanks! I'm flattered :)

Too bad you can't watch me rock my tiny hips and shake my ass....I think you'd enjoy.

Stroking and thinking about sucking a big cock and cumming as he cums in my mouth.....feeling his cock swell with each surge as his ejaculate coats my mouth....sucking every last drop as I cum knowing that soon his big cock will be back to life for round 2 and he will last forever as he fucks my tight ass making my cock swell again.....so horny for him to cum in me.....

Damn!

Stroking and thinking about sucking a big cock and cumming as he cums in my mouth.....feeling his cock swell with each surge as his ejaculate coats my mouth....sucking every last drop as I cum knowing that soon his big cock will be back to life for round 2 and he will last forever as he fucks my tight ass making my cock swell again.....so horny for him to cum in me.....

Hot stuff! ;)

Got my cock in my hand and I am working it like a piston. Thinking of how hot it would be to rub the head against some of the bottoms around here. teasing before I plunge the full length inside them.

Got my cock in my hand and I am working it like a piston. Thinking of how hot it would be to rub the head against some of the bottoms around here. teasing before I plunge the full length inside them.

Could always use mine....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back