An unmarried religious couple decides to move in together.

MayorReynolds

Appropriate Length
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Posts
441
They're a pair of young twenty-somethings who are devoutly religious and decide to lease an apartment together. They are engaged and opposed to the idea of premarital sex; the reason they move in together is because they feel like God wants to test their faith and how well they are at avoiding temptation. But one thing leads to another, tension builds (accidentally walking in here, masturbating there) and the couple, of course, end up giving in and having sex.

Here are a few ideas I've had about this story, which I want to call "Cohabitation" for now:

- In a subversion of the typical Judeo-Christian ideology, the male's parents are hardcore religious and the female's parents are Atheists. Male's parents don't want him sinning or using the money he was saving up for his Pastoral Ministry schooling as a security deposit; female's parents don't want her setting herself to be hurt and disappointed because they're wise enough to understand where this is going to go.
- The couple feels guilty at first; then they come to love the sex. It makes them question what they've been devoting themselves to and whether it's worth it to keep going, since they can't stop fucking after the 'taboo' is broken.
- The female half isn't really described in detail until the male half starts having lusty wrong feelings for her.

Yes/no? Thoughts?
 
Back
Top