Incest story looking for editor

milosedge

Virgin
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Posts
1
Hello everyone. I am a new writer and been trying to get an editor to edit my story for a month now through the volunteer editors list. My incest story involves brother/sister and is over 13400 words in length. I got ideas for at least 3 more sequels to this story so I am hopeful that it this one takes off. Thank you kindly for your consideration.
 
The one category I've sworn never to write for.

Different strokes.

I'll note that INCEST/TABOO has many flavors. I personally have no use for OH DADDY! / OH MOMMY! type tales. They're too flaky and fantastic for me -- I can't stretch my own credulity that far. And real-life incest is too often freighted with power asymmetries, which I find noxious and repulsive. But step-kin sex, and kissin' cousins, and inadvertent incest (they didn't know they were related when they started), among adults, to me have much more of a rational basis.

I have my own lines I won't cross, categories in which I have zero interest. Rape (including non-con incest) and sexual violence nauseate me. Celebs and mind-control bore me shitless. But like I said -- different strokes.
 
Back
Top