Looking for someone to have an interesting conversation with

charming_monk

Experienced
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Posts
49
Looking for someone to have an intelligent conversation with

Hi! New guy here :) I am so new, the metaphorical protective plastic on me hasnt been removed yet! Been reading stories for a while now but first time in the forums, I am not sure of this forums ways but would love to learn and make new friends in the process. Sucker for women who i can have intelligent conversations with, can be about anything under the sun!
No particular order of preference towards topics, with the right person, a conversation in history or fashion or nantoechnology or your fetish for men with short trimmed hair would be equally important. So if you feel you want to talk about something, anything, feel free to pm me, i am all ears :)

Since you read this far, a little something for you :rose: :)
 
Last edited:
Good luck! You may want to try commenting on threads in the playground. Another way to meet people.
 
I cant believe i have to do this but i guess i started the thread when the ladies were busy with other things ;). So a good ol' bump! :)
 
Hi,
I'm also looking for the same thing and contacted the OP.
He's fun to talk to and will make a good friend. It's not easy to find friends here so it would be great if anyone is interested to chat.
Do contact me if you're looking for something similar as well! :D

Good luck! ^.^
 
Hi,
I'm also looking for the same thing and contacted the OP.
He's fun to talk to and will make a good friend. It's not easy to find friends here so it would be great if anyone is interested to chat.
Do contact me if you're looking for something similar as well! :D

Good luck! ^.^

Thank you for your generosity, you are a good friend too :)
Hope you find who you are looking for here and a :rose: for you too for the kind words :)
 
I'm new to the forums, as well, but love an interesting conversation. Feel free to PM or email me if anyone is looking for someone to chat with :)
 
Back
Top