Past, Present, Future

DrMelonCollie

Really Really Experienced
I was a member in the past, but so much has changed since then, including this website that I thought I'd give myself a fresh handle. Now if I could just get rid of the tacky virgin poster status I'd be happy, but I don't want to do it with 30 random threads. So I'm going to take it slowly at the present, and hope to find someone articulate whose just looking to blow off some sexual tension in fantasy land. I'm not typically on this late at night, usually this works best with a Brit, as I tend to be online from 9-12 in the morning.

So I hope to wake up in the future with a steamy hot PM box.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself since my profile is at the moment decidedly blank. I'm over 30, married, and work with children. I live in a rural area, have a green thumb and a red car. I don't follow politics or sports. I love to cook but hate washing dishes.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself since my profile is at the moment decidedly blank. I'm over 30, married, and work with children. I live in a rural area, have a green thumb and a red car. I don't follow politics or sports. I love to cook but hate washing dishes.

You just described roughly half the population of the state of Iowa.

Green thumb ... you might want to get that checked out, could be infected.

female, one half, married probably one half, rural with children let's take it as one half. so I'm in roughly 13% of the population of Iowa. Mainly because I didn't put an upper range on my age, if I did I would cull that down to about 3% so MisterDark I take it you don't know population statistics very well.

Back