The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finger dexterity... it's a good thing. *nods*

That is one thing I regretfully lack. I was never very good at the guitar. Working the frets is hard for me. Increased muscle tension makes spreading my fingers far enough apart to do it well a difficult task.

Oddly enough the drums take their own level of finess but I was able to do that just fine.

That is one thing I regretfully lack. I was never very good at the guitar. Working the frets is hard for me. Increased muscle tension makes spreading my fingers far enough apart to do it well a difficult task.

Oddly enough the drums take their own level of finess but I was able to do that just fine.

The biggest trouble I had was big stretches would hurt my hand occasionally, but eventually you either get used to it, or find a way to turn your hand so it's not as bad. But yeah, when you've got your index finger on the first and your pinkie on the 5th or 6th fret, it can be a bit of a stretch.

The biggest trouble I had was big stretches would hurt my hand occasionally, but eventually you either get used to it, or find a way to turn your hand so it's not as bad. But yeah, when you've got your index finger on the first and your pinkie on the 5th or 6th fret, it can be a bit of a stretch.

Nods

One thing I always enjoyed was watching people who have never played the drums before try and do a drum roll. They think it is easy and it is... once you know how to do it, but it is always good for giggles when people are all like. "look at me, I can do this"

pppppfffft

Hugs tight then waves a fishing net at the end of pole

Soon Fishy, I'm going to catch you!
Serious catching up to do!

:rose:

Cuddles the most beautiful witch ever

Nods

One thing I always enjoyed was watching people who have never played the drums before try and do a drum roll. They think it is easy and it is... once you know how to do it, but it is always good for giggles when people are all like. "look at me, I can do this"

pppppfffft

Cuddles the most beautiful witch ever

cuddles a Handsome

The most beautiful witch? She's not here right now, but when I see her I'll be sure to pass on your hug...

winks

cuddles a Handsome

The most beautiful witch? She's not here right now, but when I see her I'll be sure to pass on your hug...

winks

-pinches her bum-

knock it off... unless you're tryin to get your pretty little hide tanned.

pickes up chin and whispers.

You could have to state "I am the most beautiful witch, ever" with every single stroke.

And that could take a long long time I think you believe it.

nods, cheeks brighter pink

Understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back