NA

But, I have posted pics of me around (b&w thread, pics w/o a thread... & elsewhere). I'm happy as a clam with my avatar pic—here it is in color: https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3827/11861031395_7e1c4e85fb_c.jpg.
This pic post of mine I liked so much it's now my profile pic...
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=52905782&postcount=3295
Plus, I've got some new shots that I like quite a bit... Maybe I'll post 'em sometime soon.
:catroar:

I hope you do post them, you take great photos!

PlaymOmum

One of the sexiest ladies on Lit is missing from your list! Smart, sexy and sensuous!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have a few favorites:

I think this one just came out really well. It was my profile pic for a long time.

attachment.php

I got the angle just right on this one, I think:

attachment.php

These last two are from the same set. I had just had a rough day, and I think these show about as much of my personality as I'll show on Lit.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have a few favorites:

I think this one just came out really well. It was my profile pic for a long time.

attachment.php

attachment.php

These last two are from the same set. I had just had a rough day, and I think these show about as much of my personality as I'll show on Lit.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I must say there is something about the last one that shows so much heat and desire

I have a few favorites:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Those are all new to me and just gorgeous shots of you!!! You should be very proud so sexy :)

Digging into my stash of old stuff, this is one of my go-to pictures for sharing with people. It was one of the first ones I took when I was 18, and honestly I should've just stopped then because I don't think there's been one that ever made me look and feel as confident.

Attachments

• french maid 21.jpg
    french maid 21.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 274
I have a few favorites:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sam, just post your threads' index. Those are my faves of you. :D

How did I miss this thread. So many beautiful women with wonderful photos. More evidence that Lit holds a cornucopia of treasures. Here is a pic of murmurmara that slays me
attachment.php
!

so much scrumptiousness in one place!
I'm glad a friend told me to check this out
and honored that TbegetsT shared one of my pics here
thank you, T!

I'm drooling my way through these pages
and considering which pics of mine I'd choose as favorites

thanks to everyone who's shared here

I am glad, Ms Mara, that you found my one pic homage. There are more that would be easy to select.

This is a cool idea for a thread, well stated by new guy in his first post. I hope it stays lively.

Last edited:
Some lovely pics here!!!
I might have to pull a pic or two from Our thread to see if we can keep this thread going :)

I'm not sure why, but this one of my favorites. It was a pretty simple one, taken with my phone.

it is a shame that Kara1234's photos are not here anymore. Her entire thread deserved to be in the Hall of Fame

Back