Are their women/girls who love giving head?

gypziedoll said:
LOL ;)

we'll have to get a sign up sheet ready, what do you think Goddess?????

I'm thinking it'll prolly have to be a book...but everyone will have to sign a release for pics as well!
 
RampantLecher said:
I'd have to confirm that in the affirmative. ;)

Single now! Moved my ex out this weekend!!! Yay!!! :)

Well cum on down here so we can celebrate in style!
 
Guttergoddess said:
I'm thinking it'll prolly have to be a book...but everyone will have to sign a release for pics as well!


*getting her book and pens ready* and you are right....it prolly will be a book.... :kiss:
 
RampantLecher said:
That's two invites from you so far, GG. :)

Thank you. :)

and yet you're still lonley in Toronto, and I'm lonely in NJ...what's wrong with this pic?
 
yes...we need to draw a smaller pic...I think about the size of king size bed will be perfect!
 
Guttergoddess said:
I dunno...I like to move around ALOT during sex...

Visions of bucking broncos along with cowboy hats, chaps and ropes just came unbidden to mind.... :eek:
 
oooh...you said ropes....and boots...I have my eyes on a pair of black leather thigh high fuck me boots....*drools*
 
Guttergoddess said:
oooh...you said ropes....and boots...I have my eyes on a pair of black leather thigh high fuck me boots....*drools*

@#$%...now, thinking of a local leather shop with an iron cage and discreet clerks...or I hope that they are. :devil:
 
Guttergoddess said:
oooh....now that sounds like somewhere I need to visit....

Unfortunately, for you, it's a lot closer to me than to you...about a ten minutes' walk away.
 
yeah..while we have porn shops around here...no good ones with cages *sigh* damn amish.
 
Guttergoddess said:
yeah..while we have porn shops around here...no good ones with cages *sigh* damn amish.

I don't know...personally, I've always fantasized a bit about barns...haylofts...and accomodating milkmaids. :devil:
 
I'm sure the milkmaids were wearing alot less clothes than the amish girls around here do!
 
Guttergoddess said:
I'm sure the milkmaids were wearing alot less clothes than the amish girls around here do!

Not in my fantasies they weren't. :devil:

Besides, I've always had a thing for clothed sex......
 
Guttergoddess said:
guess that's what you get for being from the frozen tundra

Hey, Toronto is almost tropical compared to Montreal...which is where I am from. Besides, it makes us more creative when it comes to keeping warm. :devil:
 
Back
Top