Lonely Housewife

Daisyj396

Experienced
28 f here new to the site. Found it poking around. Husband is sleeping upstairs and it's been weeks since we've been intimate. Have had a few glasses of wine and feeling very naughty. I cannot cam/mic/phone with him here, just being on here is risky ;) Hoping to maybe chat a little bit on yahoo before bed. :kiss:

Welcome to Lit Daisy; I'm sure you'll find many of us like-minded thrill seekers to share some fun times. Hope to see you around often.

28 f here new to the site. Found it poking around. Husband is sleeping upstairs and it's been weeks since we've been intimate. Have had a few glasses of wine and feeling very naughty. I cannot cam/mic/phone with him here, just being on here is risky ;) Hoping to maybe chat a little bit on yahoo before bed. :kiss:

lovely. I hope you like great detailed and very passionatetexts.
hope you have your fun.

Welcome Daisy!!! Lit is a fun place to hang out. Let yourself go.....youll be glad you did.

Welcome daisy there are a few of us like minded people who like some sect fun on the side. A bit of excitement is always fun:D

Hi Daisy
I am sure you had lots of kinky proposals since you posted? If an older guy appeals and we can make the time zones work, then I would love to get to know you. Rod

why is that?

Back