The Science of Santa

Hello Summer!
How reindeer fly, why Rudolf's nose glows and a plausible explanation of how Santa is able to visit all those kids in one night...See here.

I already believed in Santa, but now I know how to respond to heretical unbelievers :devil:

Oh, and apt for this forum...Santa's reindeer are female (the video will explain). Even Rudolf who is likely tran and asked to be called that instead of Rosie.

santa.png

Those philistine non-believers might care to take a good look at this website:

Santa

and they will see something truly wonderful.

HP

PS. It's a damned good thing to show the kids, too.

How reindeer fly, why Rudolf's nose glows and a plausible explanation of how Santa is able to visit all those kids in one night...See here.

I already believed in Santa, but now I know how to respond to heretical unbelievers :devil:

Oh, and apt for this forum...Santa's reindeer are female (the video will explain). Even Rudolf who is likely tran and asked to be called that instead of Rosie.

What bloody video ?
All I got was a bloody advert voiced by some smartarse who cannot seem to say "Christmas".

Bah, Humbug,
<mutter, mutter, mumble, groan . . . .>

According to the Dr Who Christmas special, it's scientifically impossible for reindeer to fly. Hence Santa feeds them magic carrots.

Also, of course Santa can't do all that delivering in one night. So he has a second sleigh. ;)

Satan Claus assembles His demonic 'elves' and 'imps' to replicate and swarm worldwide, leaving soul-destroying tidbits under phallic trees laden with pagan symbology. Satan Claus replicates Himself, too, creating myriads of tantalizing images, inducing greed and lust in the hearts of the weak. Resist! Resist! Smash the Clauses!

According to the Dr Who Christmas special, it's scientifically impossible for reindeer to fly. Hence Santa feeds them magic carrots.
[wince]Oh, you had to mention the Dr. Who Xmas episode...[/wince]

I'll give it this. It was nice of Moffatt to finally explain why his writing has been so masturbatory and awful. Seems his brains are being sucked out and digested by nightmare-inducing aliens.

Sorry, the funny Santa and elf sticks were entertaining, but for all that Santa couldn't save the episode for me, whatever else he did in his Rudolf ex Machina.

Santa is magic - he eludes scientific analysis.

The NIGHT BEFORE XMAS St Nicolas is poetic and eludes literary analysis.

Hey, the whole flying-sleigh meme comes from that lightweight doggerel, and has metastasised into billion$ in sales of crap, and the hijacking of commercial media and government agencies alike. And we can have a nightmare scenario where, under the cover of tracking Santa's flight from the North Pole, either USA or Russia launches ICBM's across the Arctic. Merry XMas WW3 ensues. Yow.

Back