Mr. Lonely (closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Sadie Grace Conner
Dark Blonde Hair
Dark Brown Eyes

No one could truly understand what it was like to loose someone you love. The funny thing was that in a world of darkness, there could be one person that had a light in them, to destroy the darkness surrounding life, and giving it a new meaning. Sadie had lived next door to a very kind man his name was Jon Grodenson. She always hung around with his daughter Rose. Now that she was away to college and Sadie being a year behind stuck for a few more months. But because she was happy and with a boyfriend, she did not want to intrude, so what had happened to her, she would leave Rose, Sadie was thinking a lot and she knew that Jon had lost a wife and here he was five years later, starting to mend. She knew the loss of a wife or husband, was the worst feeling in the world. In a way if she had to loose someone at least it was those who raised her. Though in a way the moment you are born you start to die. Deep down she felt hollow, like she would never want to feel sun or wind on her face. She was sitting on the couch running her fingers over a family portrait. She was so scared she felt so alone. In that moment in her living room it was so quite you could hear a pin drop.

As she stared at the family portrait she could hear the sound of a car horn going off and not shutting off, she closed her eyes seeing herself in the back seat and her fathers face cut up and on the steering wheel. Slowly sitting up she grunted from the pain, pulling her father by his jacket and forced his body back. Looking at her mother she looked for a pulse and there was none. Deep down everything inside her froze. Shaking off the feeling she was back to reality and was still trying to make since of everything that had happened. The driver of the car who smashed into them, was drunk and ran a red light hitting them straight on. She stood up and put the photo down, she walked to the back of her house, through a sliding black door. In the room was a beautiful space, her own little piece of heaven. Had all kinds of flowers, mainly roses. She looked at the humming bird feeder and smiled seeing the little guys busy. She wished that life was simply, but she knew it never would be. She hummed a bit as she was in her garden, her heart beating fast.

Jon is 5'10 brown hair that is curly and to the shoulders and blues eyes. He normally kept it short, Just long enough to cover the fingers. His wife liked it that way. Tho in the past 5 years of Jon being in a dark hole. He only had now one thing to live for. It was his daughter.
To the world it looked like Jon was on the mend. Being active like he once was. That was just a shell. Yes he was just a shell of what he once was. Jon walked out to the deck on the back of his house. He had a good view

The past few days hes been laying out on the reclining lawn chair. He went out to let his mind wonder with what to do. He wanted to give into the dis-pare of being left alone. They call it "empty nest syndrome" but with that and the passing of his love of his life. He didn't know what he was going to do. As Jon was laying there. He heard a sound that made him look over. It was the girl next door. The one he said he would watch over with her parents passing.

Jon smiled thinking back to all the time the girls where together. The 2 family's really acted like one. When the Conner's wanted to put up a fence He didn't care. There was some of his land that was lower then most his property He suggested that they both put the fence up and have it enclose the two yards with a 6 foot wooden fence. The kids could play under the platform that held his house up and also use the Conner's yard too.

Jon was kinda just laying there daydreaming but watching Sadie move around in the garden in the back yard. Much like a father would do. He did very much see her as a second daughter. He knew the Conner's had the same view for his daughter. Odds are that is why the two family's felt as one.

Last edited:
As Jon is laying there. He was thinking of things he could do to help him get threw the hard time. Jon started to toy with the idea of moving into the guest bedroom and turning the master bedroom into a little home gym. More he thought about it trying to think back on his high school rules about heavy lifting for the kids. He was sure at age 18 it would be safe. He kept wanting to say 16 and up for the weight room. Jon kinda chuckled to him self as he knew there wouldn't be any juveniles in the house anymore. How silly it was for him to worry about it. Sadie and his daughter both would be in the safe zone physically the body would basically grow as much as it would have. So even if the girls did want to work out there, there was no risk.

Its then it clicked in his mind to get working out.. To try and get in a good mental spot. He could help teach Sadie how to do it safely too..

Jon now stands up leaning on the rail of his deck and calls out "hey there Sadie". He knows what he is going to do. He set his mind on asking her to move in his daughters room and ask about working out with him.

Sadie kept having nightmares about the accident, and she still had wounds, deep cuts that needed to heal. She had not seen him since the accident because she kinda hid herself. With his daughter away in college she felt alone. It was kind of funny how things began to fall apart, how people pretend to care that she lost everything. She was grateful her parents had the house paid off and she was getting 40,000 per parent. She knew she had to be careful to not over spend. But that was the last thing that she wanted to deal with. In that moment she heard someone coming and knew of only one person that would say anything. Her back to him, her heart seemed to pound so hard. She felt herself blush and she smelt the flower not looking at him, keeping her mind on the beautiful flower in her hand. "How are you Mr. Grodenson, how are you doing?" She asked as she began to think of what she thought of him, she had dreams about him he was very good looking. She had dreams of him making love to her and fucking her something she never admitted to anyone. She slowly turned to look at him, her hair in her face covering the wounds that were healing she smiled.

As Jon looks over the railing at Sadie, he cant help but to smile seeing her in a sky blue tank top and a black skirt. I respond by saying "Doing good here Sadie. I got some ideas and want to talk them over with you. Would you mind coming on up some time today please? By the way how are you doing? Any cuts that you want me to look at?"

Jon knew he would have to go slow. He thinks to him self may want to suggest small steps like keeping some stuff up here, before really asking her to move in. He dose plan to ask her to work out with him. It would do them both good and he knows it would be more likely to stick to working out if he had a partner.

Last edited:
She could not understand just how much life was hurtful and confusing, but deep down inside herself she knew all to well something good was before her. And deep down she had to be allowed to relax and feel joy, her heart beating quickly. She shook her head over the comment about cuts on her, she looked up at him putting her things down and smiled. "I can come up now if you like? not like I got a whole lot going on" She said, a sadness breaking her words at the end.

Jon smiles down and say "If you just got a bit more to do then feel free to finish up down there. Just some time come up please. Odds are I will be out relaxing on the deck."He said with a soft comforting smile.

Jon could relate, He could see she was trying to be brave. He knew she didn't need to. He wanted her to know she could just relax with him and if that meant cry on his shoulder for her to do it.
Jon was also trying to think about how best to bring up the subject of leaving some stuff up here. Jon has a feeling some normal outfits and a few workout outfits would be the best to suggest for her to keep on hand up here at first. Maybe slowly get her to bring more.

Sadie had no idea how it was going to work a life without her parents, she knew that she would meet a guy, move out maybe get married or have children or what ever. It was kind of hard to see herself as a mother though. She thought about it, really thought about it. She was not happy go lucky like she use to be, so it was very hard to think of anything else. She wanted to be happy go lucky again but did not know how to, everything inside her seemed to just stay still. She was writing music to help get through her pain, but had no one to sing them to. She made sure she looked good and the planet she put in a pot she decided to give to him, it was a violet colored rose. She knocked on his door.

Jon had went back to laying on the only chair that laid out like a bed. He had no idea how long it has been, but by looking at the sun it couldn't have been to long. Jon smiles and sits up in the center of the folding lounge chair he was on. He calls out "Come in Sadie, still out back"

He looks around the deck. it was bare. A fold up sitting chair that is folded up along the rails, a grill and the one he is on. Jon smiles scooting a bit off center of the lounger chair and smiles as he waits for Sadie to come in threw the patio doors.

He could feel a bit nervous, he knew he was about to change his life and he was hoping he would have a partner. It was a long time when he worked out last. He was a few older then the girls are. Jon knew tho that its what he needs to do. Working out will give direction. Working out can also help with the pain. Jon knew this could only help Sadie, if she would work out with him. He was sure she wouldn't see him as a old man wanting to see a hot young woman. Like if he was to ask of the younger folks that where mostly all females that seam to work out in the gym the few times he went. Jon could only sit and wait and hope Sadie would go with it, to work out with him.

She listened to him and did not know what to even think about, he wanted her. Looking into his eyes she felt her eyes drift down unsure what to say. It was kind of funny because after his daughter went off to college they had no reason to see one another. Now with everything going on it felt kind of strange. But she was not to sure what to do with herself, and she sat down in a chair beside him and couldn't help but chuckle a bit. She crossed her arms and did not say anything for a little while, and she was looking at the birds, enjoying the way they flew, their colors and their song. The song of birds was a very beautiful thing, every song was different but the more she thought about it.

"I suppose I could always rent out my home" She said looking at him with a smile.

jon says "I was thinking something a little less drastic. Like you staying up here with me, Well you sleeping in my daughters room. If you need anything that you dont have here then you can run next door and grab it.
I am planing to get a gym set in the master bedroom and start sleeping in the guest room. How would you feel about working out with me. Like lifting, I can teach you how to lift with out you losing your lady body shape. And I hope we start running a bit together."

Jon put his arm around her shoulder in a single arm supportive hug. Jon said "Working out will be good for both of us, it will help you with some of your energy and give you a goal for a bit even if its half a hour a day."

Jon smiles looking back at her. Jon can feel he is not as lonley up here with Sadie. Jon also thes the kind of pride that a father gets when there child dose good in sports or a play. A few seconds later jon says "Sadie, your like a daughter to me. You never have to worry about being alone. I will always be here for you and when you go to college I will be a phone call away." He leans over and kisses her on the forehead for a second and pulls back still smiling

She actually chuckled "that's good" a second chuckle came from her thought. "Not sure why I said it, since I knew that was not where you were going with the question." she said simply. She wondered why she was this way with him. She did not know what to think and most of all what to feel or say. She was once told to follow your heart. Problem with that was simple. Life was hard and can easily be taken advantage of. Life could be taken for granted, which she never did she was smart that way.

"Alright maybe this will help me"

Jon can feel the joy of life starting to come back to him hearing that shes willing to work out with him. Jon smiles and says "When lifting you know it will be best to wear tight fitting shorts and some times your legs will be next to my head. Like when doing the bench press. Do you want to run home and grab some shorts to try on up here to see if they would be good lifting ones, or do you want to go shoping and just pick out some good workout clothing together?"

Jon knew some time first timers on lifting may be a bit shy being so close to another persons head. It can be very intimate with out touching for a first timer. Jon was well past that from his years in sports. Tho he was looking at spending time and bonding with Sadie.

Last edited:
She looked into his eyes and just nodded she had no clue what in the hell what to say so she just nodded it was kinda funny how he always made her feel. Looking into those eyes it was simple and her heart beat quickly "When you want to go shopping then?" She asked him. She felt nervous and it was something new, something she had never seen.

Do you have any good work out shorts now? Want to grab some shorts and chane nto them up here so I can see what we need to get you.

She thought for a moment and then she stood up "Alright, give me a few" She said simply and went back into her house. She grabbed a couple different pair of shorts unsure what would do better, but ones she put on were pink with a black strip down the side and the outer edges of the pants, the hem. The other ones were kinda the same but were longer.

Jon went into the master bedroom and started to pack. Taking photos and old sports stuff and putting it into a box and then moved it into his new room. He just got the first box unloaded and was heading back into the master bedroom.

As he was walking he tired to think how he would have Sadie stand. She would need to be comfortable where she would need to put her knuckles on his chest. He tried to have a mental image of her standing off to the side or straddling his head somewhat. Jon tried to think of how the body would be in what stance, and not the fact his face would be so close to a womans hips.

It took a good twenty minutes before she jogged back over to where he was, she knocked on the front door before entering and didn't see him. "Jon where are you?" She called some what nervous about all this of course, but she took it one step at a time.

Jon had just headed into the new bedroom with a arm full of his clothing. He called out "going to the new bedroom, clearing the master out, come on back"

As Jon was moving his clothing he wondered if Sadie would have a bag full of stuff or just a few outfits. Jon knew he should be about done hanging the stuff up by the time Sadie got to his new bedroom. Jon wondered if she would have just good running shorts or what kind of work out clothing they would need to get her. He could feel him self harden a but as he thought about the spandex hugging her legs and the tight butt cheeks she must have. As images of other females in spandex working out in the gym started to creep into his mind. He told him self he was just trying to per-pair him self but some of it he knew was much more then that.

Jon could only wait and see what Sadie would have on, and how she looked.

She knew that she did not have much since she really never needed anything special to work out, she had a couple tops with her as well, she found where he was and smiled at him, putting her things down. "I know it's not much Jon but never needed much I would rather donate my cash then spend it on myself you know"

I know, but look at it this way. Your buying something that will be good for you in the long run mental and physical health. Its a investment in you. *he finishes putting his clothing away* now lets see what you got. Is that the tightest thing you got for around your legs *as he looks over her outfit*

Just about any shorts or sweatpants/leggings would work for running, but when your up close to that bench next to my head. I don't think you would want lose shorts on. With like leggings you can just stand and be more relaxed, wouldnt have leg holes hanging open.. Kinda thing *smiles*

Last edited:
She could not help but giggle a little bit and the funny thing was she was blushing so damn red she thought he could see. "Better get something for this I guess" She said simply. She sat down on the bed and couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen here.

Jon sat on the bed putting his hand on her knee. Jon looked over to her and said "Good to know and best we find out things like this now. Do you want to show me your other shorts?" As he asks that he is looking at the few pair that is in her hand. He waits a second and says "You know allot of ladys like to work out in a sports bra. How do you feel about being in front of me with out a shirt, like in just your bra?"

He asks "would you be willing to slip into your other shorts for me to see?"

When he sat beside her and put his hand on her leg she had a feeling that she had never felt before. Then she was asked how she felt about changing in front of him, since she had a bra and panties on it really did not bother her. She did not say a word and she patted his hand as she stood up. Looking at the reflection in the mirror seeing herself and seeing him behind her on the bed, she closed her eyes for a moment but she removed her shirt. Showing that in fact she was wearing a black sports bra. Slowly she turned around so he could see her, her eyes locked onto his. She smiled weakly and slid off her shorts and grabbing the other pair. She slowly pulled up the pants once she stepped into it, her shorts. They were Nicki shorts that hugged her body, some of her hair covered her breasts and had no clue what he would say.

He was trying to watch her body for clues on how she had taken his questing about being in the sports bra. He watched her stand up. He didn't see any signs of stress as he looked now in the mirror at her face. He taken a loud gulp as her top started to come up. His eyes wide and fixed on her as she showed her sports bra off to him.

He noticed her face seaming so relaxed as she smiled like she just got news of a cookie or something like that was about ready to eat. He could see she was some what happy but no signs of distress or hesitation as she changed shorts in front of him. He couldn't help but to feel his manhood starting to stir at the site.

He smiled and said "Well, I don't have to wonder anymore about you in a sports bra with me"*He let out a soft friendly laugh* He asked with concern in his voice "How are you feeling with out a shirt" He moved his hand to hold her hand and with his free hand he reached for her shoulders. He just pushed her hair back behind her then withdrew the hand."do you have a good number of sports bras or do you need more while we are getting you some new shorts or leggings?"

Last edited:
Back