The call girl (open rp)

She smiled at him as she licked cum off her hand she looked in his eyes. "Of course I can clean you up." She started by licking his cock clean then she started to lick his legs getting them cum off him. "How about you make me cum then I will make you cum again huni."
 
"sure thing," smiling as she began to clean me up. I always enjoyed licking and kissing her between the legs. For a call girl she took a great deal of effort in maintaining her body and for that I was able to endulge myself as she kept fluttering her eyes and licking around and down the sides of the shaft and the sac and then scooping up the globs of spunk on the lap as she finished it up, "How do you want it?" asking.
 
Being a call girl she had always been keen on keeping herself in great shape and she always kept herself tidy. She wasn't one of the call girls who wouldn't go all way. She needed the money for college when she first started so she always went all the way. Once finishing college she needed money to get by so she decided to just carry on. She enjoyed her job most of the time but now she had met a Phil a guy who made her want to stop. She only wanted to have sex with Phil now and of course free of charge"Well surprise me." She laid back spreading her legs wide she closed her eyes.
 
Once she rolled over onto her back and legs splayed, an invitation that I could not refuse. Rolling over and straddling her at the calves and giving a slight kiss to the lips and gradually workingmy way down to the chin, then the neck, chest and the abdomen, taking my time, kissing and running my tip of the tongue down what skin there was available without pulling her dress away and reaching the open spot, I did not dive into it, instead pulled back and worked on the innard thighs, kissing once again and licking up and and down, savoring the flavor of her skin whilst gradually working my way back up to her pussy lips.
 
"God baby that's it yes fuck yes I know you love me baby I really do I think you love me as much as I love you and I love you a lot." She called out as she moaned she started to cum her cum was getting all over the bed. "Oh god baby your gonna have to clear that up Artemis."
 
Even as she was gushing my tongue did not stop lapping at the lips and then the tips of the fingers pressing and rubbing over them. She was gushing and I wanted her more as her juices soaked the sheets and tasted sweet. Moving closer until the entire entrance was covered in my face I went to work, sliding my fingers into her slowly, but without much more teasing as she was so tight the fight to get them inside was the best part as she sighed and bucked on the bed. Flicking my eyes up and seeing her massive chest sway from side to side was a tease in and of itself.
 
Her legs couldn't stay still as she came more she was digging her nails deep in the bed. She was breathing very heavily so her chest was going in and out. "Oh god oh god yes." She ran her hand down his leg and teasingly ran her hand a long his cock she wanted him in her.
 
The licking and probing was getting me aroused. That heart beating quickly and forcing blood to the extremities ad was making me hard again. It was like before, Stacy would make me do things never thought to be possible for myself, such as a getting several erections and climaxing in the course of one night and revive my energy the next day. She wanted me more than just the tongue and I wanted her, to slam my rod into her until she screamed her lungs empty or the bed broke as she was no longer constrained by time or by another client in waiting, she was now mine and not leaving my bed again. Rousing and forking two fingers ino that snatch this was it and moved my face across her stomach, chest, and kissed her lipd and slammed myself right into her.
 
She couldn't take it anymore she wanted him so she pushed him on his back. "I want you baby so seen as your playing mister tease I'm gonna take what I want." She kissed him as she stroked his cock near her tight pussy. She slipped him slowly into her she moaned. She pushed herself all the way down she laid on top of him for a few seconds with him just in her she then moved back and thorth getting comfortable on his cock. She kissed his chest as she slowly began to bounce.
 
"Ride me, you slutty cowgirl" sneringas the hands dug nto the arsecheeks as her twat was pentrated and that body slammed down time after time, enhanced breasts flopping still for they were not silicone but highly advanced impacts that were depth and gravity defying as she rode. "Ride this bronco" laughing as the bed shook underneth and the AC kicked into over drive as the sensor discovered the room heating up, "fuck me, hard. Ride me hard," demaning it from her.
 
"Oh fuck baby." She bite her lip as she bounced on his cock hard. "Oh god every time I fuck you it gets better." She kissed him. The bed was bouncing as she scratched his chest she was slamming her body down on him. She kissed him passionately. "Oh baby yes."
 
Feeling that stiff rod plunging into her tight what and those massive juggs coming down was enfusing with such passion that a second spurt was short in coming as Stacy was groaning and the head board slammed into the wall and would enrage the neighbors as the hands dug deeper into that tight arse nd wanting to probe her anus and get another of her orifice and fill her with my spunk, "nasty cunt..." panting for breath as the tip of the index punctured that anus all the way to the middle digit as the entire shaft went inside of her.
 
She moaned loudly she was shocked he called her a cunt it upset her a little but she didn't show it. She moaned as he pushed his finger in her tight asshole. Her pussy was gripping his cock she was starting to cum. Her boobs where bouncing up and down as she bite his neck.
 
I was going to cum fairly quickly as she slamme upon me, the bed as squeeking with fury, but if it broke then who would care? A simple bed like this cost $80 at the most, but if the were feeling and seeing what I was they would know it was well worth it as those surgically enhanced tatas were pressed into my face as her suckulant lips aroused my heart further. Gasping for breath as we slammed into one another I fet that this would be bigger than first orgasm, but there was no warning. It just happened. I gushed right insde of her and kept going, feeling everything run out of the lips, down the shaft, and the innard thighs as we both moaned and kissed. I had the stamina of an 18 year old once again as Stacy rested upon me and nibbled on one another's flesh. "Next time, uniform," smiling.
 
She was worried that the bed would break because of how hard they were making love. "Oh god baby you know how I like it rough and hard." She called out. Her boobs were bouncing as she thrusted hard down on his cock. She looked in his eyes. "Oh god I love you." She kissed his head. She moaned feeling him so deep in her. She loved how he perfectly filled her deep pussy. She was starting to get breathless as they made love. She started to orgasm by far it was much better then any orgasm she had ever and it was only just beginning. She kissed him passionately. "Oh baby yes." She didn't mind it was over she had enjoyed her orgasm very much it had been very intense for her. "Oh baby what do you want me in a naughty school girl outfit, a police officer, a nurse or a maid."
 
It was making love, not fucking, she was not going to scamper off after this with a handful of dollars. She was staying at my side. After several more passionate kisses and letting our hearts ease she slid off of my softening rod, "Surprise me," sighing and give her a gentle smack on the rump. I didn't want it to end, but the orgasm was sudden and no way to stop it in time. Pullling apart I went to the phone, "Can you change in the bathroom, please, I have some personal phone calls to take care of."

When she closed the door I dialed the front desk, asking to extend our stay in the room for another day and then called to enquire if my home was done being fumigated. With that done my penis was in pain. I didn't think orgasming twice was possible in a short amount of time and it hurt just to stand, but toughing it out I shuffled to the fridge to drink some of the water and rehydrate myself. If it was possible for a man to cum three times, would his heart explode? After a couple of minutes of drinking my energy was beginning to return.
 
She went into the bathroom she brought her bag in with her. She cleaned herself up and sat down on the bath side for a minute. She played with a strand of her hair as she looked at herself in the mirror. She left the bag on the side. She walked out in http://www.clicket.com/images_med/888527.jpg

"Hello sir I clean for you." She grinned at him as she ran the duster over her legs. She was aching a little but she was ready for another round with her new man.
 
Putting my boxers on and sitting on the foot of the bed when she emerged back from the bathroom, my erection returned immediately and a pain ran through my body but I forced it out of my mind seeing this pretty, buxom woman, teasing me with her long hair and revealling attire. Putting a smile on and nodding, "Yes, I asked for service, my place is a mess," givign a tease in turn and not making an attempt to hide the erction in my boxers, "As you can see, my lover and I were having a bit of fun and it got messy." I didn't know what to say for what Stacy was. She was not a whore but not a wife and girlfriend just didn't have the right ring to it, but it was her I was talking to, "CAn you please, clean it up for us?"
 
"Oh sir how would you like me to clean the room. I'm not sure what you want me to do." She looked at him she was pretending to be a shy and confused maid. She stood in front of him pushing her chest out as she looked over at him kinda of lustfully. She stroked her side her back was aching and her tight pussy was quiet sore but she loved him and she wanted him.
 
She was very adorable trying ot be innocent when I knew the truth about her. Even though it felt wrong to be going at it a third time, I just couldn't help myself, I wanted her as much as ever now that she was free of being someone's servant. I swore to myself, that after this we would spend the rest of the day resting. As she pressed her chest out my erection was obvious to a blind man as I wante to erupt once again. Sitting on the bed and fighting to keep the pain from showing, "Well, let's take it gently. Why not start with dusting the tv and then the table, over there."
 
She went over to the tv and started dusting her boobs bounced as she cleaned the tv. Then she bent down she stuck her ass out and she shaked her ass as she cleaned the table. She dropped her duster. "Oops sir will you get my duster please." She turned and smiled at him.
 
Chuckling and bending forward I picked up the duster and naturally my face was just a couple of inches from her posterior and my smile was wider in knowing what was behind those panties and bare legs. Taking up the duster and handing it back over to the maid "Here you go." I was thoroughly enjoying the show, it was just the pain that was keeping me from fucking her on teh spot. She had it all in the right places and she was mine, someone that would make my friends green with envy, but she was not going to be a trophy wife. Once we were out of here, and at my place, she was going to do whatever she pleased, back to school, a real profession, or stay at home, it was her choice and whichever she wanted I would support just as long as she was in my bed and at my side.
 
She turned to look at him. "Oh thank you sir. Your looking a bit messy do you want me to clean you." She wanted to start the foreplay and let it play out for quite a while so she would be ready for him. She was good at hiding her pain. She thought about moving in with him she was excited. She was a full qualified beautician so she was thinking of going back into working in salons not escorting. She missed working in a salon she was happy and she knew he would support her choices.
 
"would you be so kind?" smiling as my eyes graced her figure. There still the tall tale bruises on her legs but that was only something that was going to cement my stance that she remain safe. I wanted to fondle her chest once again and feel their softness. Those enhancements were worth every penny as she swayed from side to side. Perhaps she would do this for me when we get to my place as I had plenty more furniture in which she could dust. Just the slightest touch was enough to grunt slightly in pain, but I toughed it out not wanting to turn her advances away.
 
"Oh of course sir." She said she sat him on a big chair. "Sir could you just get some dust of my chest." She pushed her chest out looking at him. She was excited about living with him she had a lot of other costumes to wear for him. She was thinking about working she only wanted to work part time she wasn't a big fan of working a full day every day but she would be fine working part time. She heard the grunt when she ran her hand down his body. "Are you okay?" She went out character because she thought he sounded in pain. She looked at him and smiled.
 
Back
Top