Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbw,boob,boobs,car,fat,girl-5e9b486738eec0923009c1bcf8949d08_h.jpg

i'd still like to see what they looked like uncovered :D

:eek: Yeah, me too! :p

Hey, some of us like a bigger hairy guy. ;)

Thank you. :eek:

Will you be sharing photos of her? :devil:

:eek: Thanks

I'm not sure? I'll openly admit I think pregnant women are amazing. Only time I felt truly beautiful was while pregnant.

*attempts to grunt like Tim 'the tool man' Taylor*

I love going to cars shows in the summer. The sexy old cars and the men who own and drive them... makes for a good day.

I will see what she says about sharing. I will share them only personally ;)

now we're talking.. I love the pin-up girl look. I don't think I could ever pull it off. I've got hippie chick down though! HA! :p

tumblr_lj07fw2mDk1qfkz0io1_400.jpg

now we're talking.. I love the pin-up girl look. I don't think I could ever pull it off. I've got hippie chick down though! HA! :p

Now that's a noir starter picture...

I arrived at the client's house, expecting her to be torn up about the pictures I had sent that morning. Instead, I found her outside in the driveway, waiting for me. She was standing beside her car, a classic, her curves poured into a tight sweater and skirt, screaming to be released....

Now that's a noir starter picture...

I arrived at the client's house, expecting her to be torn up about the pictures I had sent that morning. Instead, I found her outside in the driveway, waiting for me. She was standing beside her car, a classic, her curves poured into a tight sweater and skirt, screaming to be released....
nice..
Horny horse, aka a unicorn.
LOL

nice..

LOL

I have a talent...and that is I can take a picture and turn it into 1000 words quickly, a talent I learned in high school. I used to create sci-fi, fantasy, and action short stories from pictures, but only in the last 10 years or so I've been "allowed" to get sexual..hehehehe

So a while ago a couple of ladies here posted pics of their lovely legs. While I can't and wouldn't want to compete, I though I'd share mine too. So... yeah :)

Thanks for sharing those sexy legs, but I see something wrong with them
They're not wrapped around my head! :D

Behind you!

:eek:
I'd love to be behind you! Love that ass!
:eek: Of course, how could I deny that request..

attachment.php

psst... this pic is hidden in my siggie, look for the pink dot. ;) I removed it from my profile because a PMer told me I was too confusing and sending mixed messages. :p

lol... naw. :eek:

Mmm very nice!

Holy shit.
For Christmas, I want to look like her.

I'll probably end up looking like some 80s hair metal freak instead, lol.
I hate how big my hair is sometimes. >.<

Holy shit.
For Christmas, I want to look like her.

I'll probably end up looking like some 80s hair metal freak instead, lol.
I hate how big my hair is sometimes. >.<

If you just have the bump, you will look like an '80s hair band fan, but if the hair is rolled somewhat, like the model's, then it will be a '40s pinup look.

If you just have the bump, you will look like an '80s hair band fan, but if the hair is rolled somewhat, like the model's, then it will be a '40s pinup look.

I have chronic Sebastian Bach syndrome. My hair looks like this at most times, just redder and longer.

600full-sebastian-bach.jpg

It just so happens, I'm madly in love with this man. I've personally been trying to get my hair like this for a long time, it's just a whore to mess with if I'm doing anything other than this look now, lol.

Last edited:
I have chronic Sebastian Bach syndrome. My hair looks like this at most times, just redder and longer.

600full-sebastian-bach.jpg

It just so happens, I'm madly in love with this man. I've personally been trying to get my hair like this for a long time, it's just a whore to mess with if I'm doing anything other than this look now, lol.

God, I lived through that time, and the music was the SAME. Fans made fun of disco sounding the same, but bands like Skid Row, Poison, Motly Crew, Ratt, etc, all sounded the same.

God, I lived through that time, and the music was the SAME. Fans made fun of disco sounding the same, but bands like Skid Row, Poison, Motly Crew, Ratt, etc, all sounded the same.

I can tell them all apart just from two notes of music, but I've been listening to it forever. It's my favorite style of music and the men were divine. I'm a sucker for long hair on a man. :eek:

I can tell them all apart just from two notes of music, but I've been listening to it forever. It's my favorite style of music and the men were divine. I'm a sucker for long hair on a man. :eek:

I am one of those men that can't have long hair. The one thing I have from my French ancestory is wavy hair. Doesn't look good at all on me.

my chance of long hair was out when i was 19.... I take it he has a thing for BBW's.... wow, could have fooled me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back