Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

Daniel barely restrained the soft moans that threatened to escape from him as he saw the corners of Brie's eyes crinkle as if she were smiling. He exhaled slowly, his hands curling around the edges of the bench as soft moans did escape before he felt the abrupt vibrations as she giggled. "Mmmm, not sure how to react," his voice was low and shy as he shivered. "I swear you've gotta be born from an angel and succubus... Heavenly beauty and downright dangerously seductive in a.... hell... I can't think of anything," he murmured shyly, keenly aware of her eyes watching him. ","
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie giggled as she sucked Daniel. She was still looking up at at him. After a bit she felt him release in her mouth, sucking him dry. Brie eased him out then smiled, "Only for you...now puto on the boxers I grabbed and try on the pants."she said.
 
Daniel was breathing hard as he shivered. "Are you sure you didn't suck my brain out from down there? I feel... just a little light headed, probably from the endorphins," his voice was low and shy as he sighed softly. "What, you didn't get a thong? Maybe you'd wake up one morning and find me fixing breakfast in nothing but that and a pink apron," he murmured shyly, amused as she blinked, her eyes glazing over as if she were picturing it in her mind, though his eyebrow rose as blood trickled from her nose. "Huh, who'd have thought that would actually happen? Though I can't decide whether it's amusing or comical that she has such thoughts... about me," he thought as he slid into the clothes carefully. He was thinking more about how he'd torn apart the aged Levi's denim. He knew that it would take roughly 142 lbs. of force to tear a three inch area and the area that he ripped off was about nine to ten inches. So, he estimated it would take between 475 to 500 lbs. of force to tear one side of what he'd torn away with a hard twist of his wrist. He had never taken martial arts classes or training, so he didn't know how much force it took to break wood or concrete.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie giggled softly as she began to picture that. Though jumped when he held a tissue to her nose. She relaxed then held the tissue herself, after a bit she was fine. A sad look appeared on her face as she threw it away. Brie jumped again as Daniel pulled her close. "Sorry...happens when I push my body too much."she said.
 
Daniel frowned slightly as he cocked his head, very aware of his body that was packed with perfectly defined muscles. He had broad, defined shoulders. His pectorals, despite their smaller size than those meat heads who spent their entire life in a gym, looked like miniature bricks, hard and firm. And while he was still skinny, he had the powerful V cut figure that many males have tried to achieve. He even had perfectly developed serratus anterior muscles on either side of his torso, which most have a hard time getting. They added a very aesthetically pleasing look when put in conjunction with his perfectly developed and defined eight pack abs. "What do you mean?" his voice was low and concerned as his eyes narrowed slightly, unaware that his sapphire-amethyst irises were glowing slightly, though it'd be far more obvious in a dim or dark room. "Can't be like my problem," he murmured softly, glancing at the door. "There's a reason why I never revealed it... especially to 'her'. She was military spawn, though it was hidden well. No doubt they'd try... things... if it was known to those circles," he thought as he glanced down at his hands, knowing whatever was happening to him wasn't helping those matters.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie soon nuzzled his chest then kissed him softly. "No...I was in a car accident years ago but it took a toll on my body."she said. She kept him close as she felt safe in his arms. Brie saw that he looked troubled then frowned a little. "Something wrong?"she asked. She was now concerned about Daniel.
 
Daniel exhaled softly as he shrugged nonchalantly. "Let's just say that that.... incident with 'her'... wasn't the first," his voice was low and soft. "Not sure if that incident while recovering was related, though," he murmured softly, thinking. He was unaware that Brie had been at home when it had occurred. ","
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie frowned then pulled him closer to her. "Hun....you have me now...I won't let anyone hurt you."she said. She nuzzled his neck as she didn't want to let go of him. "Hun let's finish up in here then go look at some decorations."she said. Brie looked up at Daniel with a smile on her face.
 
Daniel blushed deeply as he shivered, hugging Brie back gently. "I know, though... it scared her... the one time she got too excited," his voice was low and soft as he backed away, his hand rising to his left eye. "She went too far, and she knew it," he murmured softly, remembering. He felt her fingers gently shift his hand and brush his hair back before she froze, looking startled. He knew she'd noticed the raised mark that ran from a couple of inches into his hair down over his forehead and left eye, stopping just beneath the eye socket and orbital bone. "If she looks closely, it's obvious... left eye is almost a midnight blue, whilst the right eye is more of an indigo blue, though nobody even looks close enough to notice... after she... ruined it."
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie frowned as she saw the mark though she was curious. His eyes were to different shades of blue. "Is that why your eyes aren't the same shade of blue? Though I like them...makes you unique."she said. She smiled at him before pulling him close again. Brie gently kissed the mark before smiling again.
 
Daniel shivered as he had noticed that she'd sat him back on the bench and planted herself in his lap with her arms draped over his shoulders and upper back. "Sometimes... she... liked using whips... one night... she struck too high and the tip... which she'd wrapped in wire... hit me just over the eye... unknown to her... the wire had come loose and cut deeply... part of it puncturing.... she managed to call 'a favor' and... someone... was able to get a new," his voice was low and soft as he didn't meet her eyes, ashamed, despite the fact that it hadn't been his fault in any way. "Though... when I was recovering from what she did.... something happened... I don't know if you had noticed, but the day after the.... surgery... when you came in, it was actually two rooms down from where I'd been placed to recover... I heard them grumbling about cleaning up the shattered glass throughout the room... even in the bathroom," he murmured softly, managing a shy snicker. "Though... I'm not quite sure what happened. I do remember overhearing someone commenting on the 'ECG looking like someone had set off an electromagnetic pulse off inside it'. What's an 'ECG'?" he said softly, unaware that the 'ECG', or electrocardiogram, was used to monitor the heartbeat of the patient.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie had sat him down before sitting herself on his lap. "ECG stands for electrocardiogram. It is used to monitor the heartbeat of a patient."she said. She nuzzled his cheek before kissing it. "I want you to know whatever she did to you was not your fault. She is a sick human being."she said. Brie smiled a bit at him before grabbing him a pair of sweatpants. She got off his lap, "Put those on hun."
 
Daniel glanced down, noticing that his cock was twitching and stiff. "I swear, it seems just as addicted to a certain beautiful nurse," his voice was low and shy. "At least these are... loose. She seemed obsessed with having me wear clothes that were two or three sizes too small," he murmured wryly as he exhaled softly as he slid the sweatpants on. "I wonder why that guy commented that the one that I had initially looked like it had been hit at 'closed' range by an electromagnetic pulse'... I mean... the nearest thing to it... was me... but its impossible for a human body to be able to do something like that, right?" he said softly as he stood, unaware that the faint outline of his stiff cock was visible.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie giggled as she made sure to grab him the right size pants. She looked over to see that he was aroused again. Brie blushed before pulling Daniel close to her. "Hun...you're aroused again."she said. She had just sucked him off, but it seemed he wanted more.[/color]
 
Daniel shrugged. "What can I say? You're beautiful and so very... addicting. Best thing is that you don't damage the body like most drugs would," his voice was low and shy. "Mhmm... you're very warm, too," he murmured shyly. "You'd make a very good teddy bear, I think, as you're soft and very.... hmm... mind went blank," he said softly as he shivered as he heard her giggling before he glanced down, realizing she'd stripped his body bare, as he'd only been wearing the sweatpants and a pair of boxers.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie giggled as she able to strip him without him knowing. "Yes but only for you."she said. She kissed him deeply feeling him pull her close. Brie soon nuzzled his chest before kissing it softly. She jumped feeling her pants being pushed down.
 
Daniel smirked slightly as he managed to slide her jeans down around her ankles before his eyebrow rose as he smirked. "Mhmm, if I didn't know better, I'd say you wanted to get very naughty," his voice was low and heated, drawling the last two words. "Hmmm, maybe I should spank you a little, you naughty little nurse," he murmured shyly, amused as she blushed deeply as she shivered. "You're turned on at the idea of being punished... then pleasured," he said softly as he smirked as he let his fingers glide underneath her shirt and slide it off slowly, amused by the fact she'd apparently forgotten about her panties after their play before leaving for their shopping trip, effectively 'going commando'. He half turned to his ruined jeans, pulling out a small travel bottle of lotion, letting his gaze flicker to her reflection in the mirror although he only watched from the corner of his eye for a couple of seconds, amused as she was deliberately checking him out, though he purposely acted unaware of that.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie blushed immediately before her gaze went to the mirror. She indeed was checking him out as she found him very attractive. Brie rested her head against his shoulder as she stared at his reflection. "Hun.....do you think I'm being pushy?"she asked softly. She was wondering because they were going to fuck in the dressing room.
 
Daniel cocked his eyebrows as he shivered at the feel of Brie's warm-hot body pressed against his own. "No. You're doing it not only for your own pleasure, but mine as well," his voice was low and warm. "Unlike the forgotten one, who only thought of herself," he murmured shyly. "Though I am curious about that oil," he said softly as he half turned to face her, suspecting she had it for something later, unlike what he held. He spread a line of sweet scented lotion up from her navel between her breasts and along the tops, amused by how she drew a sudden gasp as he slowly rubbed it into her skin, watching her face.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie shuddered under his touch then smiled at him. She was happy to hear that she wasn't being pushy. Brie got closer to Daniel as she was trembling. She nuzzled his neck then kissed his cheek.
 
Daniel wasn't very surprised when she slipped the lotion into her own hand, as he let her take it, rather curious what she'd do with it. "You are adorable and beautiful, intelligent yet thoughtful... that's much rarer than you'd think," his voice was low and warm. "Now what, my mischievous nurse?" he murmured shyly. "Oh.... ooooh," he gasped softly, moaning in surprise. He saw her fingers gliding over his thighs close to his very stiff cock.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie took the lotion, putting a little on her hand. She then began to stroke Daniel gently. "This....give you some new pleasure."she said. Brie smiled then began to kiss his neck. She picked up the pace on stroking him a bit.
 
Daniel shuddered as he let out a small moan, amused as she almost immediately giggled. "Mhmm, feels nice," his voice was low and warm. "You should smile a lot more... it makes you look so beautiful it's hard to keep my hands off of you," he murmured shyly. "Surprised you haven't tried for Miss America," his voice was low and teasing.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie blushed immediately again then smiled at him. "I don't think that would be good idea...I don't do well in front of crowds.."she said. Yet she is amazing at her job and school. She couldn't even stand doing a class presentation.
 
Daniel snorted a laugh. "As cute, funny, and adorable as you are... I think you could get top five in that pageant, though between you and me, I don't think I'd do much better," his voice was low and warm as he was jokingly saying he would do horribly at Miss America. "Mhmm," he sighed softly as her fingers teased over his stiff cock, his head tilting back. "Personally, I think you'd do well in a spa... definitely have magical hands," his voice was low and teasing as he shivered, moaning softly.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Back
Top