Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

Brie inhaled sharply before her moans got muffled by her sucking him. She heard what Daniel said and began to suck faster. Brie wanted to make him cave first. After a bit she sucked him deeper, fitting him all the way in her mouth. She could feel him moaning as he ate her out.
 
Danielmoaned deep in the back of his throat, shivering as his hips rocked slightly before he felt Brie's fingers tap his thigh as he forced himself to still his body despite the urge to move."Ugh... so you want a challenge, eh?" his voice was low but teasing as he nibbled the extremely sensitive bundle of nerves, feeling her fingers tighten instinctively as the pleasure shot through her body before he lapped at her clit like a dying man seeking something to quench his thirst. "I really don't care what people think... before... but it's over... to much better things," he murmured, the vibrations of his voice rippling through her body.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie held him down as she kept sucking Daniel. She shivered from the pleasure that shot through her body. Brie couldn't give up yet as she decided to deep throat him. She soon eased him out as she screamed loudly, cumming hard. Brie laid there panting, he won this time. She slowly shifted then shivered feeling his cock against her pussy. "Just fuck me already."she said before kissing him.
 
Daniel hastily swallowed the sudden surge of feminine cum, shivering slightly as a fair bit did saturate his shirt as he smirked slightly, as that had actually been his hope. "Fuck you? No... I'll make love to you, Brie... I'll never just 'fuck you'," his voice was low but teasing as he shivered, feeling her intense warmth rippling around his stiff cock as she shifted. "You're like a diamond in the rough... and I'm more than willing to 'polish' you thoroughly... bring out your beauty and strength," he murmured half jokingly; he was tempted to reveal to her the... odd incident that had happened. He knew she'd likely recall the incident in the hospital, as roughly a half hour after he'd gotten out of the initial surgery, a strange incident had happened where not only the television, but almost all of the lights and the ECG monitoring his heartrate had all been fried somehow... and it had only been in his room.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie soon blushed then nuzzled his neck. She felt him ease in a she clung to him. "Then make love to me."she said. Brie rested against Daniel as she liked this side of him. She moaned out as she loved how gentle he could be.
 
Daniel smiled slightly. "Most people can't really see how healing this can be," his voice was low but teasing as his hips gently started pumping. "As corny as it may sound, most people might claim that you're an angel fallen from heaven, as how caring you are," he murmured half jokingly.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie smiled at then kissed his cheek. "I'm your angel and only yours."she said. She nuzzled his neck before kissing it softly. Brie moaned out as she was just loving this.
 
Daniel laughed softly as he shivered. "Mhmm, I have to admit that I like that Idea," his voice was low but teasing as his hips kept pumping a bit faster. "Never thought I'd feel such healing," he murmured half jokingly as he shuddered.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie giggled before moaning out again. "Yes but don't push your body either. I would hate it if you had to go back to the hospital."she said. She loved being around Daniel.
 
Daniel gasped softly as he felt her nails lightly trailing over his skin. Whereas 'she' had tried to deliberately cause pain, Brie's touch was light, almost teasing, which intensified the pleasure. "I'd rather avoid that again, though," his voice was low but teasing as his hips kept pumping a bit faster before he shuddered, feeling her clenching as intense heat rushed over his stiff cock as he felt himself twitching and throbbing deep within her silky soft heat before he felt himself releasing hard. "Looks like you enjoyed that lesson's test, sweetie," he murmured jokingly as he tilted his head, breathing hard, not noticing, at first, the slightly bleeding bite mark just above his left collarbone.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie didn't even realized she muffled her moan by biting him. She nodded her head then saw the blood. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to harm you"she said. Brie looked around then grabbed a tissue out of her purse. She felt so bad for causing him to bleed.
 
Daniel blinked before he felt the napkin wiping at his skin hastily before he lightly touched where she'd been wiping, noticing the shape of the marking. "Brie, honey, it's okay. She reveled in the pain, whilst it's very, very obvious that you don't. That is all the difference," his voice was low but firm yet startlingly gentle. "Besides that... ah... I.... kinda liked it... you marking my body as yours," he murmured shyly as he blushed deeply.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie was relieved before resting against Daniel. "I understand hun."she said. She kissed the mark before kissing him. Brie then shifted feeling him slip out if her. She fixed her pants then crawled back to her seat.
 
Daniel exhaled softly as he shivered as he fixed his own clothes. "To be honest, I've actually never... gone shopping with anyone... especially someone as beautiful as you," his voice was low and shy. "I do know of a couple of shopping centers," he murmured shyly as he blushed deeply; the ones he knew of were fairly small, though he didn't know that there was one that was quite a bit larger, which was where Brie was going.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie smiled as she drive them away from the house. "Yes but you need clothes....and I want to decorate for Christmas."she said. After a while they arrived at the store. Brie got out and waited for Daniel. She took his hand before heading inside. Brie got a cart and headed for the men's section.
 
Daniel smirked slightly. "Are you going to look for a skimpy elf costume?" his voice was low and shy, yet held a teasing note beneath. "I have no idea what to choose," he murmured shyly as he looked around at the various clothes.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie giggled then helped Daniel pick out some clothes. She knew he need some that fit properly. "That is why I am here."she said. Brie kissed his cheek,before pulling him close to her. She wrapped his arm around her waist. "I picked out some things I think would look good on you."she said.
 
Daniel cocked an eyebrow, looking at the clothes with mild amusement, as he did notice they were muted shades of bronze, some dark blues and lighter blues, as well as both black and blue jeans. "Hmmm, I still trust you, though I'm not sure how well I'd look in those colors. Are you sure you're not a secret agent for some modeling agency?" his voice was low and shy, yet held a teasing note beneath. He tugged his dark caramel-crimson hair over his shoulder, glancing at it, noticing the black streaks in it as well. It had always been annoying to find decent clothes, not that he really cared that much to really look. He shivered slightly as he could feel his pants tightening as he walked, watching Brie walk a few paces ahead of him. "She doesn't seem to realize she could draw eyes faster than magnets draw iron filings," he murmured shyly as he glanced around, unsure what to choose, though he did notice she picked out some other colors as well. He was lost in thought before he felt her gently guiding him somewhere before he blinked, seeing the large sign that read Changing Rooms. "Knowing my luck, my zipper or something will be stuck shut, though honestly... I'm kinda tired of these clothes," he thought.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie soon lead him to the changing room. She leas him inton a huge changing room that allowed the cart in there. Brie sat down on the bench and smiled. "Good ahead and try them on."she said. She smiled even more seeing a tent in his pants.
 
Daniel exhaled softly as he unbuckled the belt, though it wasn't necessary with these particular jeans. He grimaced slightly as he managed to unbutton them, though when he went to unzip, the zipper stubbornly refused. He could feel that odd... static sensation prickling over his skin again like when he had been recovering from his injuries in the hospital... right before the electricity in his room had shorted out in a rather violent fashion. He tugged at the zipper, which was caught on a rather obvious bulge. He grimaced. "Ugh. I've heard of being too big to get something on... but too big to get something off? That sounds so wrong," his voice was low and embarrassed as he tugged at it, noticing it stubbornly refused to move before his eyes narrowed as he shifted his hips down and back before he jerked again, this time succeeding... in ripping most of the front of the jeans away... along with the zipper... all the way to mid thigh, leaving his stiff cock rather obvious before he blinked, cocking an eyebrow as he noticed that his boxers, strangely, seemed to be burned from the bottom up almost to the waistband, which was fairly odd as he knew for certain that they hadn't been like that when he'd managed to slide them on. "Okay... could this be related?" he murmured shyly, a bit nervous as he glanced around, not noticing how Brie was staring at him with a small, playful smile, though he had, absently, noticed that she'd picked up a bottle of flavored oil, though he wasn't sure what that was for, cooking or baking, he presumed. "Guess I jinxed myself there, though... I wonder what happened to my boxers as the only thing in my pockets were my house keys and my wallet, nothing flammable," he thought.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie places the small bottle of massage oil in the cart. She stood up and walked over to him. Brie helped him get what was left of his jeans off. She ran her fingers over his stiff cock. "What has you so aroused?"she asked. Brie knew the answer but wanted him to stay it. She knew he could wear a pair of the sweats out.
 
Daniel shivered as she helped him out of the now ruined jeans, though he inhaled sharply when she curled her fingers around his cock and deliberately and slowly pumped her hand over it. "We both know the answer to that, and it's right there," his voice was low and shy as he tilted his head towards the mirror, which reflected them clearly, though he was a bit amused when she blushed and smirked in a very adorable and alluring way. "You keep looking at me like that, and I have a feeling that it's going to get loud in here... in a way that both of us are going to thoroughly enjoy... though I'm not sure about the worker outside," he murmured shyly, amused as he knew she'd noticed that the worker manning the changing room was a woman. "I'm pretty sure if she wanted, she could make Jello so hard that it'd make steel look like Jello," he thought wryly as she hummed as if thinking, the sound sending intense heat straight to his belly and chills over the rest of him as her hand hadn't stopped slowly and lazily pumping his very stiff cock.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie blushed then smirked as she looked in the mirror. She began to hum as she didn't stop stroking him. Brie did stop then sat him down on the bench. She knelt down in front of him and gave him a lick. Brie met his gaze as she eased him inside her mouth. She began to suck slowly then picked up the pace.
 
Daniel hissed softly, barely restraining a moan of pleasure as she didn't stop massaging his cock with her warm fingers with an adorable smirk. "Damn, honey... you sure that seduction isn't in your genes? Because it's working extremely well," his voice was low and shy as he shivered. He blinked, blushing deeply as she gently pushed him onto the broad bench. Wha? Oh ooooh," he murmured shyly, surprised as her tongue ran over his stiff cock, making him moan softly. His eyes closed for a few seconds before snapping open in surprise as she suckled at his cock, making him shudder as his gaze met hers. "Never... had this... or something... similar before," he thought wryly as she hummed softly, low moans escaping her as if she liked how he tasted.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie could tell that he just loved this. She moaned a little as she sucked him. Brie loved how he taste and was not planning on stopping anytime soon. She began to suck him faster.
 
Back
Top