Daily chat and more

BigSpoon1984

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Posts
482
So I've been around the lit boards for a month or so now and I've had some great conversations with people, female and male, and a fair bit of fun with some of them too. Nothing that has blossomed into regular communication though and I've decided that's what I'm looking for now.

I'm a 32 year old British guy, interested in all the usual stuff - music, sport, movies, current affairs etc. And sex, obviously. I have dominant tendencies in that regard but wouldn't consider myself an outright "Dom", I just enjoy when a woman submits to me. Beyond that, I'm game for pretty much anything that's a little kinky and a lot of fun!

I'm hoping to find a woman who can chat regularly during my (UK) daytime - I work from home but get plenty of spare time during the day so would love to fill that with the company of someone fun and who can hold a conversation (not just about sex). Age, looks, etc aren't important, I'm far more concerned with how we'll we get on than what you look like.

If you're interested, drop me a line and we can get to know each other a little.
 
Saturday evening bump - I've had a couple of interesting replies but nothing that's worked out so far due to availability differences mostly. Wonder if there'll be a different audience on here now?
 
Last edited:
Sometimes there is a different audience simply because it's a weekend. I hope you find what you're looking for...:)
 
Feels special for giving this a bump today! Look at all the sweet activity you've gotten, darlin'!!

Don't forget, you still have to work! Just because your bed is there doesn't mean you can lollygag in it all day! :rolleyes:
 
Feels special for giving this a bump today! Look at all the sweet activity you've gotten, darlin'!!

Don't forget, you still have to work! Just because your bed is there doesn't mean you can lollygag in it all day! :rolleyes:

You are undoubtedly special, and the activity is lovely so thank you in both regards!

Also, lollygag is an excellent word, I might start using that.
 
Back
Top