Summer Fun with a Mature BBW

Yes, it really becomes to contrived and redundant.

Exactly. Furthermore, I don't really like to play guessing games, so having a woman play the "come up with something and I'll tell you/respond to you if I like it" card doesn't really appeal to me either. Although I suppose that's more understandable, since given the men to women ratio here they should have their pick of suitors, and it helps weed out the one-liners and no-effort jerk offs.

Hey, well this seems interesting. Pm me if you get a free second, I'm sure you're getting a ton of responses right now.

hmmm

A point in my favor.
I have never been to India.... though I have read books and seen movies.
Retiring to one of the Marigold Exotic Hotels... sounds good ... perhaps some Lit folks could make a Lit Retirement Home there..

I'm wondering if you took your SugarTitties outside to do some topless sunbathing, would they tan or caramelize? I'm willing to bet they'll be delicious either way... :)

Exactly. Furthermore, I don't really like to play guessing games, so having a woman play the "come up with something and I'll tell you/respond to you if I like it" card doesn't really appeal to me either. Although I suppose that's more understandable, since given the men to women ratio here they should have their pick of suitors, and it helps weed out the one-liners and no-effort jerk offs.

I find most of the folks that have contacted me are alright. A few nut jobs and sleepers slip through, but that's life, right?

Hey, well this seems interesting. Pm me if you get a free second, I'm sure you're getting a ton of responses right now.

I doubt I will pm you. I don't have many free seconds. Send me a message if you like.

A point in my favor.
I have never been to India.... though I have read books and seen movies.
Retiring to one of the Marigold Exotic Hotels... sounds good ... perhaps some Lit folks could make a Lit Retirement Home there..

I loved that movie! I'd go in a heartbeat.

I'm wondering if you took your SugarTitties outside to do some topless sunbathing, would they tan or caramelize? I'm willing to bet they'll be delicious either way... :)

Not today. Kid around cramping my style.

Yes, and to be honest, after having this car a year. I HATE it and would never buy another one again. Thank God it's my husband's car, but I am paying my car off soon and I am trading his in next spring. Hate that car.

I've never driven the Soul, but I do enjoy Mazdas...

Just wanted to come say hello in your thread. Hope you have been well and having a great weekend

Back