Is this a thing?

Dammit, I should have known my wife would sneak in here and post something to get me to clean the toilet, now it all makes sense.

Hehehe. How are her nipples? Or maybe yours?

We finally tried this (purely for scientific research) this weekend.

It is doable, not sure a man could, but my wife’s 44dd’s under the lid with it closed and me sitting on it worked.
so here’s the research results from my side.
It worked, I got a blowjob and came down her throat.

From her side. the angle was horrible, she said it was uncomfortable at best and the angles she had to take to contort her body into so it didn’t hurt as bad kept her from getting into it.

We finally tried this (purely for scientific research) this weekend.

It is doable, not sure a man could, but my wife’s 44dd’s under the lid with it closed and me sitting on it worked.
so here’s the research results from my side.
It worked, I got a blowjob and came down her throat.

From her side. the angle was horrible, she said it was uncomfortable at best and the angles she had to take to contort her body into so it didn’t hurt as bad kept her from getting into it.

Looking forwards to this episode of Mythbusters.

Everything is a thing, that’s only become more apparent with time and the increase in socially acceptable fetishes, as well mainstream exposure and the wide spread acceptance of BDSM ( or at least what the media thinks BDSM is ).

For its part though, Nipple Bowling has been a thing for quite some time now, here’s a piece Henry Rollins did on the male version of it ( known as Wang Bashing ) back in 2008.

https://youtu.be/vcUrac0LGZE

Or trolls. On another forum, there was once a guy who insisted that "splashing" was a thing. He claimed that it had happened to him. Of course nobody had heard about it. He claimed it was when a bunch of females pulled his pants down in public then jacked him off until he came all over himself and he had to spend the rest of the day like that. Yeah, right.

Another said that his GF asked him to do it "burrito style" and then asked us what it was. We told him to ask her.

Damn. Now I want a burrito!

SplOshing. It's a thing.

Back