Clit/Pussy Spanking Discussion Thread

so I went out this morning and got the pvc pipe, im going to try it this afternoon, as I have a free afternoon alone,
I excited but scared,

I like the idea of excited and scared.
did you do it and how did you like it? for how long was your ride?
 
Love it? Hate it? Crave it?

its a love hate for me, turns me on a lot but it is painfull if done right!

It was a bit scary at first. My clit gets very sensitive after sex, so I thought that it'd hurt more than bringing any pleasure.

I stand corrected. :)
 
I love the vibe idea. Don't know why it never crossed my mind before. Currently putting together a second horizontal bar that will have vibe and estim capabilities. My wife is excited but apprehensive. Hopefully she will get to go for a nice long stimulating ride tonight.
 
and what did you discover? and would you ride again?

He was fucking my face while I was fingering my pussy.

He removed my hands and spanked me, right on my clit. Over and over. I've never gagged or cum so much.
 
He was fucking my face while I was fingering my pussy.

He removed my hands and spanked me, right on my clit. Over and over. I've never gagged or cum so much.

funny how you can cum from the spanking. its a fun and a good cum.
love to watch her squirm when I tap her clit after cumming
 
I recently got to experience having my clit spanked while clamped. I was a little apprehensive of the pain but found it enjoyable. It rode the pleasure/pain line perfectly for me.
 
I asked for it the first time around and he looked at me like I was crazy. Since then he has learned that he likes it almost as much as I do. I no longer have to ask as he throws it into the mix sporadically. This is especially delicious after having been made to come with the wand. Try it, you'll like it!!
 
I know officially I do not have a clit as you see it and should not reply but I get the hardest when my partner gives mine a good spanking yes I hurts but makes me so hard so yes I like it to the point of crave it
 
I love the vibe idea. Don't know why it never crossed my mind before. Currently putting together a second horizontal bar that will have vibe and estim capabilities. My wife is excited but apprehensive. Hopefully she will get to go for a nice long stimulating ride tonight.

No more apprehension! She especially loved the added e stim.
 
One of the toys my wife and I use on her is a relatively "light" leather strand flogger. I love to use that between her legs and ass cheeks. Very much stings and teases the pussy and asshole, but doesn't cause hard pain. It's been used on my balls so I know it gets your attention and makes it's presence known, but isn't in any way damaging.
 
I love having my pussy/clit spanked. It hurts but just feels so good

I understand its a love hate thing. like the tip of the male cock after orgasm. its so sensitive to be played with. love to spank the clit after orgasm and watch her cum again just from that
 
I know officially I do not have a clit as you see it and should not reply but I get the hardest when my partner gives mine a good spanking yes I hurts but makes me so hard so yes I like it to the point of crave it

i have become almost obsessed with cock slapping, the way the cock responds is so hot, it flares and flinches, becomes purple with rage, weeping precum tears. my man will only allow a few smacks every few sessions, but i am obsessed with the idea of slapping a bound man's cock until he shoots just from that (ok, in some of my fantasies I am also pegging him or otherwise working his reluctant ass). i have found only a few porn clips of this, most of them self-administered cock spankings, which is not the same. i am wondering how many men can come just from slapping/whipping.

as for the topic of this thread, I like having my pussy and clit spanked, but the only time i've ever come just from sharp impact like that was from caning. I was bound at the time, and after tooling my gspot hard through my ass with a stainless steel dildo, the partner stretched my pussy lips far apart, popping out my clit, and smacked it repeatedly with quick arrhythmic strokes until it was the biggest and hardest it has ever been, yet the orgasm was suffused through my whole body, so powerful i almost blacked out.
 
My wife shares your obsession when it's her turn to do the slapping but she favors targeting my balls with an occasional cock slap thrown in.
 
I love a thorough cock slapping -- especially when I'm tied up and quite helpless to resist! My wife has a torturous way of slapping my erection with her open hand, interspersed with small whips, that alone can practically drive me to orgasm. Then when combined with her tongue and teeth -- I'm definitely over the edge! Then often we switch roles and it's my turn to administer some serious clit spanking -- which she loves! :D
 
Back
Top