Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

" Please Ms. Monroe, make me cum ! " Chrissy begged.

Intent on pleasing Chrissy, who was close to the edge, Lacy concentrated on her entire pussy, even giving specail attention to her tight asshole before returning to her stiff clitty and rolling her skilled tongue in circles around the edge only to flick up and down in a practiced teasing manner while putting on a sensual performance for Josephine and her friends.

So very close...
 
"You certainly picked an interesting time to bring that young man here looking for a job," Josephine told Dawn of Colin, whom she had sent to fetch more drinks. "They say first impressions mean a lot. Do you think he can handle this place?"

"I haven't gotten to know him that well, yet," Dawn replied. "But he clearly possesses that peculiar obsequiousness that's so charming and useful in certain men."
 
Colin returned with the pitcher of gin and tonic and the glasses that were requested. There was a lessening in the conversation as he did so and he sensed he was being watched. He didn't remark and tried to avoid eye contact. He noticed Dawn had sat with the group and his gaze lingered on her nakedness while he hear the sounds coming from the pool. He withdrew a little, wondering what they would ask of him.
 
Colin returned and Mary took the opportunity to examine him. Handsome, but coarse, he required a bit of the refinement she knew Josephine could provide. He set set the refreshed pitcher of gin and tonic and two new glasses on the umbrella table then stood away at a respectable distance, again out of her range of vision. She refilled her own glass and took a sip of the cocktail he had prepared. Not as potent as Malcolm made then, which Mary considered a blessing.

An especially loud gasp from Chrissy drew Mary's attention back to the pool. The sight of Lacy's aggressive oral sex upon the sweet little chef had Mary growing excited again. She wondered what sort of job interview Josephine might have in mind for Colin, and let her erotic thoughts drift there for the moment.
 
Delectable Possibilities



With her attention still drawn to the erotic scene provided by Chrissy and Lacy in the pool, Josephine did not notice Mary pouring her own drink in time to intercede. She also saw that Dawn’s glass remained empty.

“If I hire him,” Josephine addressed Dawn, referring to Colin. “He will obviously need some training. Although, his lack of independent initiative seems to confirm what you said about a delectable ‘obsequiousness.’ That holds some promise.”

Smiling at the possibilities, Josephine drained her glass in a single gulp.


 
Chrissy gasped when Lacy pressed her tongue tip against her bung. She did not penetrate though, keeping things hygienic to lick her way pleasingly back up to Chrissy's throbbing clitoris. Lacy's moves kept Chrissy writhing on the warm poolside concrete, right at the edge of orgasm.

"Ms. Monroe!" Chrissy cried out from the border of ecstasy. "You perfect... you beautiful, wonderful tease!"
 
"He will obviously need some training," Josephine told Dawn about Colin. "Although, his lack of independent initiative seems to confirm what you said about a delectable 'obsequiousness.' That holds some promise."

"Well, Mistress," Dawn replied, her voice betraying a bit of nervousness. She surprised herself with an urge to advocate for the job-seeker. "He could do no better than to receive that training from you."

Dawn caught Colin's attention with a quick nod, then glanced down, her dark eyes moving from the pitcher of cocktails to one of the empty glasses.
 
Dawn caught Colin's attention with a quick nod, then glanced down, her dark eyes moving from the pitcher of cocktails to one of the empty glasses.[/QUOTE]

Colin looked at the small group in the chairs by the pool attracted by a glance and nod from Dawn. He caught some of the conversation.

"Well, Mistress," Dawn said, "He could do no better than to receive that training from you."

He wondered about Dawn's nervousness but considered it understandable. Josephine was the obvious leader here and one not to be told what to do. He also wondered what the training might encapsulate. Still, it was too late now, this was what he had wanted after all, wasn't it? He dropped his gaze again after a surreptitious lingering look at Dawn's nakedness and waited to hear his fate.
 
Like a House Plant



Josephine noted how Dawn tried to help Colin by leading his glance to the pitcher of drinks and empty glasses. Due to either nervousness or obliviousness, he did not move.

“It seems he needs a lot of work,” Josephine commented. She turned to examine the young man directly. “Then again, he is decorative.... Colin, it was good of you to make a fresh round of drinks, but you neglected to pour one for Dawn, or to top off my guests’ and my glasses. Please remedy this oversight.”


 


Colin, it was good of you to make a fresh round of drinks, but you neglected to pour one for Dawn, or to top off my guests’ and my glasses. Please remedy this oversight.”



Stepping forward Colin took the pitcher of G and T and did the round of the guests, replenishing glasses. He finished off before Dawn and filled her glass, momentarily eyeing her midriff and wondering what the cold contents of the pitcher might do there. He smiled to himself and recovered but not before he overfilled her glass. A small pool formed on the table and he jerked back. Some rivulets of condensation from the pitcher fell from it onto Josephine's foot. He blushed, mouth ajar but silent. So much for being inconspicuous.
 
Refreshing Surprise



“Aah!” Josephine yelped as the cold droplets from the pitcher splashed on her sun-warmed left foot. The sudden and unexpected contrast made her shiver. Her nipples hardened instantly, poking against the fabric of her white robe.

She glanced sharply at Colin, then her glare melted into an amused smile. Raising her bare foot from under the table, she pointed her toes in his direction. The small rivulets of water sparkled in the sunlight upon the smooth, evenly tanned skin.

“See what you’ve done?” she chuckled deeply.


 
Glup

“Colin was in trouble now, Sam edgeways thought”. “What would the goddess do to him?” It would probably be similar to when he had failed, and been administered cough syrup, mixed with salt peter.
 


“Aah!” Josephine yelped as the cold droplets from the pitcher splashed on her sun-warmed left foot. The sudden and unexpected contrast made her shiver. Her nipples hardened instantly, poking against the fabric of her white robe.

She glanced sharply at Colin, then her glare melted into an amused smile. Raising her bare foot from under the table, she pointed her toes in his direction. The small rivulets of water sparkled in the sunlight upon the smooth, evenly tanned skin.

“See what you’ve done?” she chuckled deeply.



It was without thought that Colin knelt before Josephine. He hardly heard her words as his face bent to the task and his tongue lapped her warm flesh. He tasted the water, the faintness of salt. He licked her toes, even those unaffected by the water. He pulled away, still kneeling and could see her foot which he found he was holding. Awkwardly he stood, letting her go.

His head was bowed though he felt a relief in how his body and taken over and revealed his true nature. He mumbled, "sorry M'am."
 
Starting at the Bottom



“Mmmm...” Josephine purred as Colin licked the top of her foot and toes, sending runnels of sultry pleasure coursing up her leg. His instinctive, impulsive action hardly surprised her. She, like Dawn, already had deduced his nature, and Josephine's long experience with such men allowed her to anticipate their reactions nearly perfectly. It would have surprised her more if he had resisted.

Too soon he ceased, released her dainty foot, and stood back, his head bowed, an apology on his lips.

“That’s fine, Colin,” Josephine replied, her body undulating in a feline stretch that followed the course of voluptuous warmth now circulating through her body. “Perhaps your training will go easier than we all first thought.”


 
Malcolm sat watched the proceedings. His drink was weaker than he might have liked, he would simply have to drink more of it. He watched as the new man lapped at Josephine's toes before finally backing away. "Oh yes, I'm quite sure you will be able to train him to do whatever you want with very little effort."
 



“That’s fine, Colin,” “Perhaps your training will go easier than we all first thought.”



Hearing her words, Coin was relieved he hadn't gone too far, if such a thing was possible at the Manor. Though standing back, he gave a short bow, feeling his reaction a little dated but not sure what else to do. He swallowed wondering if he should speak.

"I'm glad my work was satisfactory," he said quietly, then realising how the words could be somewhat ambiguous. He was glad he was standing back as he reddened. "I'll be happy to be trained." He stopped before he could say anything else.
 
The Whole Shebang



“Oh yes,” Malcolm commented to Josephine after Colin stood from licking up the water he’d dripped on her foot. “I’m quite sure you will be able to train him to do whatever you want with very little effort.”

“I’m glad my work was satisfactory,” Colin added with a blush rising on his cheeks. “I’ll be happy to be trained.”

Josephine trusted her instincts. She firmly believed in the power of the mind, and assumed instincts arose from the brain’s nearly subconscious synthesis of facts and experience. When she followed her instincts, she rarely made a bad decision. She made such a decision now.

“Alright, Colin,” she sat back with a pleased smile. “You’re hired. You have the right attitude and I could use a new manservant. Now, pay close attention while I outline the conditions of your employment. I will expect you to answer to what I propose now, or risk me not offering it again.

“You will, effective immediately, become an employee of the company, of which I am the sole shareholder, and from which I rent this estate: The Dominion, LLC.

“You will receive a salary based on the current minimum wage times forty hours a week. Note that I said ‘salary,’ not ‘wage.’ That is the amount you’ll be paid. It has no bearing on how much you will work, which may be far less, or far more, than forty hours per week.

“In any event, at any time you are drawing a salary, you will be on-call for duty, twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week.

“I doubt minimum wage seems sufficient for such requirements, but you will also receive room, board, and clothing. Indeed, it is required that you live here, and that you wear the clothing I provide whenever on the premises. Since you will be sleeping and eating here, and get clothes to wear, you should still have significant money remaining after taxes for your private needs. Indeed! If you are like my other servants, then you will find that you have little need for spending money, and can save almost all of what you earn.

“You’ll get two weeks of paid vacation. You might also join me throughout the year on my travels to various exotic and luxurious locations, with all your expenses paid. Any additional unpaid vacation time can be discussed with me.

“This job provides retirement benefits in the form of a 401(k) plan. There is an automatic employer contribution of 5 percent of your salary, with employer matching of employee contributions up to an additional 10% percent of your salary.

“You have full benefits for all necessary medical, dental, and vision expenses, with no deductibles, co-payments, or employee contributions. The Dominion, LLC, is effectively self-insured in this regard.

“In exchange for this generous salary and benefits package, your job description is quite simple: You will cheerfully, and without hesitation or complaint, do anything I, my heir Karen, or such others as I designate, shall request, command, or require of you.”

Josephine turned her chair so that she faced Colin directly and leaned forward. Her loose robe now hung to reveal that she wore nothing underneath. With a predatory smile, she looked up at him and concluded in a seductive growl, “and I do mean anything.”


 
Mary recognized Josephine's proposal to Colin as essentially the same deal she offered all her new employees. The health benefits far surpassed what Mary herself received as a sheriff's deputy, and, started early enough, the 401(k) plan could even beat a state pension. Given what he'd already revealed about his circumstances and character, she expected Colin to snap at the opportunity.

It got Mary reflecting on her own job. Police work had its perks, but these barely made up for the drunks, deaths, and diet of doughnuts it delivered. She had come to visit here to escape that for a few days. Right now, at least, she had no desire to return to it at all.
 
" Miss Monroe ! You perfect...you beautiful wonderful tease ! " Chrissy exclaimed. This only made Lacy intensify her actions to giving Chrissy an orgasm, using all of her expertise on her hot and willing pussy. Lacy concentrated on her new female lover's clitorious and ignoring the crowd that had assembled poolside to drink and watch...

" I do declare, sugar, dessert always tastes better served first ! " Lacy teased.
 
Last edited:


“In exchange for this generous salary and benefits package, your job description is quite simple: You will cheerfully, and without hesitation or complaint, do anything I, my heir Karen, or such others as I designate, shall request, command, or require of you.”

Josephine turned her chair so that she faced Colin directly and leaned forward. Her loose robe now hung to reveal that she wore nothing underneath. With a predatory smile, she looked up at him and concluded in a seductive growl, “and I do mean anything.”



He listened to Josephine outline a lot of technical detail which passed him by, just gathering the fact that he was hired if he wanted it. He tried to look as though he were taking it all in rather than being distracted from the sounds in the pool or the fact that Josephine's robe had opened and he saw her nakedness beneath.

He nodded in what seemed the correct place.

"Yes M'am. Whatever you say. Thank you M'am."
 
Oral (at Least) Contract



“Yes Ma’am.” Colin immediately accepted Josephine’s offer of employment with all its complex and unconventional terms. “Whatever you say. Thank you Ma’am.”

The rapidity and eagerness of this agreement suggested to her that he did not wholly appreciate the financial advantages she provided. His prior behavior, however, and blushing leer as he glanced down the front of her loose robe, suggested that he would have no objection to honoring the requirement that he do anything she demanded. That sufficed for now.

“Very good, Collin,” she replied, sitting back so that the robe again hid her more intimate flesh. “We won’t bother with a written contract. You’ll find I’m a woman of my word and, besides, we have these witnesses here. Pour yourself a drink so that we may toast your addition to my household and staff.”


 


“Very good, Collin,” she replied, sitting back so that the robe again hid her more intimate flesh. “We won’t bother with a written contract. You’ll find I’m a woman of my word and, besides, we have these witnesses here. Pour yourself a drink so that we may toast your addition to my household and staff.”



Colin poured one of the drinks he had mixed and remained standing, recalling he had not be requested to sit. He swirled the clear liquid in his glass. "I wonder," he ventured, "if you have any specific area you'd like me to work in?"
 
"I do declare, Sugar," Lacy pulled her tongue away from Chrissy's clitoris to say. "Dessert always tastes better served first!"

She continued this pattern of bringing Chrissy to the verge of orgasm, then leaning back to speak some sweet nothing, for countless long minutes as Chrissy writhed in delicious torment.

"C'mon, Ms. Monroe!" Chrissy begged, normally unassertive in such matters, but Lacy had her half-crazed with lust. "You're the food critic.... Eat it like you mean it!"
 
hi

Sam wondered. Another new stallion, added to the paddok. Would the mistress still want him? He hoped Karen would return. Her hands and her heart drove him wild.
 
"Eat it like you mean it!" Chrissy's plea rolled across the water. From the little she had already seen of Lacy Monroe, Mary doubted the editor lacked the confidence necessary to cause orgasm by cunnilingus. No doubt, she help back simply to torment the subject of her next article.

Brilliant people seemed to naturally gravitate to Josephine's manor. Mary had read enough psychology to know that with high intelligence came decreased regard for social norms and taboos. It also promoted creativity. No wonder all the lovemaking here always felt so fresh and satisfactory.

Growing up, Mary had always acted as the "good girl." She had appreciated rules and limits, because she used them to check any wild impulses that crossed her mind. Going into law enforcement had seemed the perfect career choice.

She now saw that she had only held herself back. Her school grades, along with the psychological profiles she had undergone to become an officer, revealed that she, like so many of the others here, possessed exceptional intelligence. While that helped in her duties as a deputy, she felt she had yet to rise to her full potential. The time had come to change that. She would speak privately with Josephine at the first opportunity.
 
Back
Top