slap
spray
smasck
'"fuck!"'
more spray
done

Thanks. Just thought I'd share

That is hot to imagine, thanks for sharing. 💋

My woman likes it and I love doing it to her. she likes it when it's random and doesn't know it's coming. And if I get the right spot the harder Smack her the better. There been several times where I have smacked her it's made her pee, She's Come many many times just from getting smacked. And naturally every time I smack her pussy gets more wet.
One time we were down at the beach walking along the sidewalk going in and out of stores just like the rest of the people. for some reason I had the wild idea to f****** just reach around f****** smack her pussy for out of the blue. she completely lost control and pissed her pants right in front of the tons of people. Course that gave me a boner so we left

Long ago

Long ago, I had a girlfriend that loved to have her labia spanked with a wooden spoon until they were red and swollen. She would beg for more and harder until she couldn't take it ant more. She would then squirm, lock her legs together and play with her clit until she came. After a minute or so, she wanted to be fucked forcefully. Rough, wham, bam. She would come quickly and would urge me to cum with her. After I came she would want sex to end but loved to be held and loved.

For me, it takes a long period of foreplay/preparation - more than for most "ordinary sexual activities. Once I am thoroughly ready. though, it drives me wild.

Check out videos done by Queensnake.

Very intense!

Whipping, kicking and BB guns Oh my!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Love it? Hate it? Crave it?

its a love hate for me, turns me on a lot but it is painfull if done right!
I think The blows should be crisp and precise. They should be singular followed by soothing caresses and then another stinging whack from a plastic ruler. This is done over and over until orgasm or safe word.

I think The blows should be crisp and precise. They should be singular followed by soothing caresses and then another stinging whack from a plastic ruler. This is done over and over until orgasm or safe word.

This makes my pussy wet just reading this

This makes my pussy wet just reading this
Pain need not be prolonged to be effective. And it should not be every day either as this will dull the effect, creating the need for more pain to get the same enjoyment. It should be done as a weekly reward for being obedient, or willing or just for being a good girl

I thought it was just me.
I love when Mr Shrek is being a little rough and he smacks my Pussy. It makes me tingle all over. Every time it just makes me so wet.
found this by accident, I have always liked having my arse smacked and well, he missed and I loved it

I enjoy doing it, and love how hot it makes her even more. I noticed as I tapped her pussy with my cock she definitely enjoyed it, so I smacked her pussy with my cock even harder. She enjoys a good spanking on her ass, so it just came natural to spank her pussy and see if it turned her on. It definitely does, she squirts hard and begs me to fuck her. Now it happens out of no where, as part of spanking her ass, or as a long slow process that starts with light taps of my hand and works it’s way up to full, hard slaps.

https://babygirljsdaddy.**********/uploads/photos/2018/12/28573/bdsmlr-28573-TpJy7TxBpk.gif

I thought it was just me.
I love when Mr Shrek is being a little rough and he smacks my Pussy. It makes me tingle all over. Every time it just makes me so wet.
found this by accident, I have always liked having my arse smacked and well, he missed and I loved it

MMM betting he missed on purpose!
Alternating levels of sensations works wonders as well

I like having my pussy spanked slowly and softly at first..slowly building up..getting faster and harder and harder until he makes me beg to stop. It feels so good!

Back