Available to edit ~~ June 2018

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Add your name to the thread if you have time to help this month. :)

Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Limited availability. PM to check

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65

June edit

Willing to help out with comments on style, flow, and some more advanced grammatical suggestions. My qualifications: two university degrees in English literature and a 30 year career instructing same.
Google docs, or an rtf file are good for me, but I will not read much beyond the first three paragraphs if I see lots of red underlining has already been done by the software (in other words, rife with spelling errors).

I'm available for projects this month! I don't do "waste" but I'll read through pretty much anything else. Very little experience - looking for more. Will read 5 literotic pages-worth or less. I'll proofread, offer suggestions on content and diction, and am willing to delve deeper.

Edit

I am available to edit.

I won't touch BDSM, Rape, Scat, Piss or MM.

I specialize in Nonhuman and Incest stories.

Will hit up story the most and grammar secondary.

I can help edit this month.

Credentials: amateur fiction author, published academic writer, ex-journalist, two years as a university-employed writing tutor, eight years ESL teaching, former professional academic book editor.

Any subject matter/orientation is fine; I'll be looking at the story, not judging the material. That said, I'll ignore anything stupid, lazy, or excessively non-consensual.

You'll get brutally honest appraisal, tips, and line-level grammar/punctuation comments.

Please specify UK/US/Canadian English.

:)

Last edited:
I would love to get some editors experience and help!

I would prefer MS Word using Track Changed or Google Docs.

I am seeking: LGBT, (consensual) BDSM, femdom, fantasy, and erotic horror.

I’ll take anything- with the exception of rape.

I would have availability to edit, proofread this month.
I use Libre Office which is similar to and can read MS Office.
I don't really care for gay, scat, humiliation.
Favor Loving Wives, Exhibitionism, non-Consent, Interracial etc.
Recent under-grad studying for Masters...

Back