One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh big plan, that peaked my interest of course with you on my mind that is not the only thing that is peaking. You have that effect on me ..

Another old thing...another new thing.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh my! What a gorgeous lady you are! I am so glad I found your thread, you are truly a vision... :rose:

OMG.............gorgeous hun..........soooo, loving that you are mixing old with new:kiss:

Wish i was in the shower behind you..........and the girls are looking soooo luscious and squeezable and suckable and..............down boy:D

Two more oldies while we're digging through the archives....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
So very laggy tonight. Will try to come back and catch up with everyone in a bit. :kiss::kiss:

Wow, that bottom one with your hair cascading down over your perfect lips is almost enough to make one miss out on you amazing breasts, almost but not quite.. :)

You being bent over like that is so tempting... and those breasts, those breasts are just yearning to be groped. You are killing me hon :devil:

Your skin is very pretty Isseii, so milky clear and smooth. Hope you're having a joyously nerdish night ;)

The old things are fabulous and the new things are really outstanding - almost like erotic abstract art. Really quite cool... I love them:kiss:

xxx
Tyler

Could not go to bed without one more look at these stunning pictures - YEP - Still beautiful

12 x :rose:

Wow, who knew your archives were FULL of fabulous ass?!?!?! Oh wait... right... may I borrow the keys to your archive... or maybe just you? ;)

Oh my! What a gorgeous lady you are! I am so glad I found your thread, you are truly a vision... :rose:

Thank you so much. I'm glad you found it too. :rose:

Old or new you are simply stunning !!! I can not get enough of you :heart:

TTYL Sweetie
-AnGF

You're too sweet to me as always. I need to take more new pics very soon. :kiss:

OMG.............gorgeous hun..........soooo, loving that you are mixing old with new:kiss:

Wish i was in the shower behind you..........and the girls are looking soooo luscious and squeezable and suckable and..............down boy

I figured there were a few of the old pictures worth keeping around. Anyone who doesn't want to see them again can always close their eyes. ;)

Old things, new things....they all lead to the same thing:devil:

:kiss:

John

One big sexy mess I'm hoping!

Get into, get on to. Lady's choice :devil:

Both please....

There shoudl definately be a pair of arms around all that goodness ;)

Are you volunteering for the position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back