Bsquad's Apartment at Cloud 9 (invitation only)

*unsure of just how he managed to rid me of my dress..a startled gasp as his tongue plays over one hard little nipple, my back arching closer to my tormentor...i moan softly as his hand squeezes roughly over one breast, my hips grinding in small circles as his other hand strokes me to a fevered pitch*

oh god...you feel so good...

<I hear the moan and keep sucking on Fira's nipples...with one final nip before I slide my lips away and gesture, a small ice cube appearing in my hand that I lower down and run across Fira's tanned skin...letting the ice trail across her nipples, hardening each. My left hand strokes more vigorusly at Fira's wet slit, my thumb stroking at her clit.>

"You like this Fira?"

*whimpering slightly as he pulls away, straining towards him...i want to pull him to me, feel his lips on mine again...curl my fingers in his hair as his mouth explores my body...a violent shiver courses through me as the ice cube touches first one, then the other nipple...running back and forth across my breasts, it leaves a trail of goosebumps in it's wake..gasping as my already hard nipples manage to get even harder...my hips rising from the soft bed beneath me as i push into his other hand...loosing myself in the sensations he's sending through me*

god yeessss.....

*i hiss through clenched teeth*

<The soudn of Fira's wimpers makes me smile...and the feel of Fira's body pressing up into me makes me laugh. I stroke her slit firmly once more and both my hands slip from her body.>

"Good...very good..." <I whisper to her, and remove my sweater and jeans, then slip down my boxers...exposing my hard cock to the air.>

"You want more? You want me within you?" <I say clearly, a grin on my face and my hands reaching down to grab at the silk ties and releasing her legs to move on the bed.>

*if he could see my eyes, he would know the answer to his questions, i think to myself...electing to not say a word, i growl softly... and as soon as my legs are free, i'm moving quickly, my legs wrapping around him and pulling him closer...my resolve to not speak breaks*

does this answer you questions...?

*i purr to him*

<I'm suprised by Fira's sudden motion, hearing the growl but not getting the warning. As her legs reach out and grab me, I grin and move my cock so that she can't pull me within her. My cock slides across her clit and I let lose a small growl of my own as my balls feel the warmth of her slit against them.>

"Very very good answer." <I smile and my hands reach down to slip her thighs apart so that I can manuver my cock. I lower my stiff member and run the tip across Fira's slit. I start to speak, but I decide that actions will speak better, and I slide my member into Fira's ready pussy. I moan and lean forward, kissing Fira deeply and my free hand reaches up and removes the blindfold, looking into her bright green eyes with my stormy gray ones.>

*feeling him rub across me instead of into me, i utter another low growl...which quickly turns to a moan as he finally enters my dripping pussy...the deep, passionate kiss leaves me breathless, the blindfold removed...and i can look into his eyes...hoping the raw desire in my own can accurately reflect my needs*

<I press deeply within Fira's pussy, impaling her on my stiff cock. My arms are planted on either side of Fira's shoulders, I lean down and my eyes remain fixed on hers. The motion is slow at first, but it begins to build into a vigorus rythim.>

"I want you to cum first Fira." <I whisper, the words were a hissed order, the pleaseure building inside me strong, but still in check.>

*my breathing coming in short quick pants as he starts to move inside me...my nether lips wrapped tightly around his cock...i tense my muscles around him, milking him, drawing him further into my hot, moist depths*

yessss...*i whimper* i want to cum for you...please make me cum....

<I grin and begin to drive into Fira with an almost savage thrust. She begins to slide across the bed with each driving thrust, her legs around my waist holding me close to her, and making her move with every motion of my hips. I begin to breathe more deeply, my pulse increasing in it's tempo as I look down at Fira. A thin sheen of sweat begins to cover me. I'm waiting...the tightnes of her muscles around my cock, the feeling of her milking me within her hot moist passage makes it hard to control myself, but I fight the urge to cum.>

*gasping at the power of each pounding thrust, the tempest builds quickly...a storm of feelings rushing through me and over me as my body cries out for release...every muscle tense...*

oh god! ohgodohgodohgod.....

*my hip rise once more to meet his...my pussy clenching him within me as it spasms around him, tightening and releasing in a vise-like grip as first one wave, then another and another crashes over me*

<I can feel it the tensing of every muscle inside of Fira's body...and her clench me as hard as she can. My thrust slows at the resistance and I drive inside her with a firm drive of my hips, the last bit of resistance to my own release is gone. I cum with one shuddering motion, bending low and kissing Fira on the lips, silenceing her repeated prayers with my passionate kiss...my own moan mixes with her repeated oaths. My cum fills her, an eruption from my cock that begins the seep from her pussy onto the black velvet.>

<After several long moments, I pull away and take a shuddering breath. My eyes lock with Fira's and I smile.>

"You're incredible Fira." <I say, and kiss her once more, my cock still within her.>

*smiling a bit shyly at his compliment, returning the kiss*

well...it takes two...

*giggling a little, i can feel our mingled juices seeping out around his softening cock...whispering*

i think we've ruined your velvet cover....

<I grin, slowly pulling my cock from Fira's passage and reaching up to release her bonds.>

Well, we have very good room service here...it won't be a problem. <I chuckle and kiss Fira, stroking her cheek softly and shifting off of her to look at the sunset out the windows of my apartment.>

I'm glad you came to play Fira. <I grin and warp my arms around her, holding her close.>

*curling into him after he releases my hands, my head resting on hi shoulder*

i'm glad i did too...thank you for inviting me...

<I cuddle close to Fira and shift our covers, covering the two of us in a clean silken sheet. My head lowers to rest on Fira's head and I sigh in delight.>

We must to this again some time. <I whisper, closing my eyes with one final caress of Fira's chin before I drift off...content to hold.>

<I sit out on my balcony, my feel proped up on the railing and sipping at a cup of coffee, looking at the crystal waters, waiting for another invited guest to arrive. I'm only wearing a pair of shorts tanning in the sun and feeling the heat that's leaving a small glema of sweat on m dakening skin.>

Last edited:
Pulling up to the resort on my bike and kicking the stand down, I swing one tanned leg over the seat, sitting sideways on the bike for a second to remove the turtle-shell style helmet before sliding to the ground. I receive a few admiring looks from a couple of men standing near the entrance as I shake my hair out, although I believe their attention is more focused on the Harley I left sitting at the curb than on me.

The knee high, calf hugging boots I'm wearing only have a small heel to them, their rubber soles making no sound as I head for the elevator. Normally when out riding, I would be in my full leathers, but the heat of the day saw me wearing only my very tight fitting and short black leather shorts, with a black cotton tank emblazoned with the Harley-Davidson emblem that stretched across and showed off my ample chest.

A soft giggle escaping me, I cover my mouth as I ease the door open, glancing around to see if he's here. Seeing a tanned, glistening form out on the balcony, I head in that direction, sliding the door open as silently as I can. My eyes wander over him, taking in the smooth muscles of his body with an almost greedy look in my eyes.

"Looking for a little company, hun?" I say in my sexy southern drawl.

I am not really here this is just my essence popping in to wish you both

A Happy New Year!!!!!:rose::heart:

<I look up from my gaze out at the ocean and see Fira standing there behind me. I smile up at Fira and notice her greedy gaze as it sweeps across my body as I lay there, a grin on my face as I lift up my cup of coffee and sip at it.>

"Why dear Fira, what brings you to my apartment today?"

<I look at Fira's tight clothing and grin, there's little left to the imagination...>

I wander over to him, sitting on the edge of the lounge he's stretched out on. Leaning over to place a light, lingering kiss on the corner of his mouth, my smile glittering in my eyes.

"Oh...I was just out riding...thought of something else I'd rather be riding...and thought I would stop by and see if it was available," I murmur against his lips.

<I tilt my head as Fira sits down on the edge of the lounge chair. The kiss against my lips makes me blush a little. I grin at her and cast a knowing look at her riding comment she murmers against my lips.>

"Oh? Riding? Horses perhaps then? A big stallion maybe?"

*squirms a little at his teasing question...my eyes roaming down his length as I answer*

"mmm...just whatever happens to be lying around...or handy..." I say as my hand trails over his chest and lower.

<I chuckle as Fira's hand strokes my skin, her fingers brushing my chest and drifting lower down my abs.>

"Am I handy?"

*smiling at him, i can't help a soft chuckle*

"Well we can always find out, can't we?"

Back