The Impossibly Smexy Princess Idea Thread

So then we should revise that part. First of all should the thread be non consent for the most part?Or non consent/ reluctance?
 
Well it doesnt have to be all noncon. There could be scenes w her fucking other guys, trying to get away from her bro... Of course then he's insanely jealous and angry when he finds out and then...
 
Blind Love is perfect doll. And i'll definitely try to push myself to extremes with the roughness ;)
 
Soooo I want this thrrad to be as successful as your confessional thread, think we can do it?
 
That's a very tall order Princess. The beauty of the Confessional was that there were several different stories to it, not just one guy and one girl. Blind Love is much more focused in scope. Also, a great deal of planning and organization went into the Confessional, which allowed it to run smoothly from one part to the next, bringing old characters back at appropriate times, etc etc.

However, that being said, there's no reason the Jasmine and Tommy saga can't be as good. Perhaps Jasmine keeps getting herself in trouble sexually with the other men that come into her life, and Tommy's punishments of her keep getting more severe.
 
Pfft then we should organize it so it doesn't get all over the place. I'm fine with things going slowly so we don't hafta rush anything in this thread. I've found that most of my best rps have been planned out. I mean I'm sure that it would never be as good as The Confessional but I want it to be good enough that you, I, and the readers would enjoy.

Yeah we could start with that, her slipping further into being a whore to escape her brother.
 
Well, whoring herself out would be an interesting way to pay the bills. What happens if she loses her job? Maybe she gets fired because she missed a day (but she missed cuz Tommy had her tied up and was raping her over and over)
 
Well, whoring herself out would be an interesting way to pay the bills. What happens if she loses her job? Maybe she gets fired because she missed a day (but she missed cuz Tommy had her tied up and was raping her over and over)

maybe three strikes you're out kinda thing? Her first was her birthday. I'm thinking she is a an assistant at a fashion magazine.
 
I was thinking when Jasmine starts whiting herself out it starts with Tommys buddies and then when it gets back to him easily( cuz guys are guys n like to brag) she moves elsewhere
 
hmm... she doesn't seem like the kind of girl that would whore herself out unless things got really desperate.
 
  • Jasmine gets evicted
  • Jasmine moves in with her brother against her better judgement
  • Tommy rapes Jasmine
  • Jasmine loses job
  • Jasmine has to whore herself to make ends meat to pay her bro

Did I miss anything?
 
all of that sounds good. definitely needs to be fleshed out some, but it'll work. i like. a lot.
 
So i think she should do the whole whoring thing behind his back to start, maybe pay rent that way for a couple of months. He'll eventually find out and, of course, be very upset, leading to a rather brutal beating/rape... and then after that maybe he starts whoring her out to his friends himself, becoming her pimp?
 
Ohhh that sounds pretty good, is he going to find out by word of mouth or follow her or have you decided yet?
 
I hadn't decided yet. Maybe it comes back to him by word of mouth. Or thru text messages. How about one of the guys takes some naughty pics of her and they get sent around by txt and someone sends them to Tommy, not realizing that's his sister.
 
Back
Top