What's Up WIth Bob?


So now Steve Bannon is in bed with the Clintonites, which seems to me to be a most natural and predictable alliance.

If the Republicans weren't so retarded, they ought to be clamoring for an investigation into British meddling in US elections.


3E0B1A9A00000578-4290182-image-a-1_1488900695337.jpg
 
Donald Trump finally forced to hand over his business documents to special counsel Robert Mueller

President Donald Trump’s legal team has handed over to Special Counsel Robert Mueller business documents that include details about Trump’s effort to build a hotel in Moscow, his campaign’s communications with WikiLeaks and Trump Tower meeting when some of his senior campaign staffers sought to get dirt on Hillary Clinton from a Russian lawyer, according to a report by CNN.

Also given to congressional investigators, the documents cover the years 2015 through 2017 and include records of conversations by employees of Trump's business but no financial records, according to CNN’s sources.

Given to investigators in 2017, the documents also include internal communications about Trump’s April 2016 campaign speech on foreign policy and about an October 2016 speech Donald Trump Jr. delivered to a group in Paris that is closely tied to the Kremlin. Trump Jr. received $50,000 for the speech.

The White House directed a request for comment to Trump’s lawyer for the Russia inquiry, Ty Cobb, who declined to comment to Newsweek.
 
So now Steve Bannon is in bed with the Animaniacs, which seems to me to be a most natural and predictable alliance.

If the Republicans weren't so retarded, they ought to be clamoring for an investigation into how Clinton criminally lost the election.
Fixed for ya. Aren't ya proud to be in a nation that prosecutes electoral losers for losing? That commie Obama sure should have put McCain and Romney in jail, right?
 
And just what was Alexander Downer doing in a London wine bar with Trump coffee boy George Papadoploulous? Think that would make a good Literotica story.

"Coffee? Wine? Me?"

You must be one of the very very few Americans who are well informed about Alexander's predelictions. My suggested title would be, "Alex's Greek Adventure." ;)
 
You must be one of the very very few Americans who are well informed about Alexander's predelictions. My suggested title would be, "Alex's Greek Adventure." ;)
I’ve heard about these gents in England who hang around in pubs, hoping to meet other men who might be interested in playing Scrabble.
 
Steve Bannon Lawyers Up... as Russia Investigators Get Ready to Pounce

Trump’s former chief strategist has largely avoided the spotlight of the Russia probe—until now.
It is not unheard of for one attorney to represent more than one client on the same matter. But the fact that several key players with Trump administration ties have the same lawyer could irk investigators.

“In general, prosecutors don’t like it when the same attorney represents multiple people who are subjects—or more—because it looks like they’re controlling the story,”
Testimony is fine. Yawn. Let's see the documents, the tap transcripts, the surveillance tapes, the cashflows.
 
Godzilla vs Mothra?

Bob is said to be circling the Don for a one on one.
 
Steve Bannon Lawyers Up... as Russia Investigators Get Ready to Pounce

Trump’s former chief strategist has largely avoided the spotlight of the Russia probe—until now.
Testimony is fine. Yawn. Let's see the documents, the tap transcripts, the surveillance tapes, the cashflows.

If those things existed, you would have seen them a year ago. Don't forget, the NSA has absolute capability to trace remote hacking of computers. This thing has been a snoozefest and rumor factory since day one.

However, with the new #ReleaseTheMemo developments, we may actually see some evidence of criminal behavior.

Meanwhile, of course, while so many, many people have been masturbating furiously to the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" song coming from CNN and MSNBC, Trump has done some very bad things which nobody is protesting.
 
Wonkette has a question?

I Can’t Believe I Used To Think Paul Manafort Was The Boring One, HOLY JESUS SHIT!

Way back in the summer of 2016, or “before the dawn of time,” shit was getting hinky with Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s campaign manager, and “Ukraine.” There was lots of shade and mundane crookedness going on, but how interesting can something be when it is about “Ukraine,” right? We knew he was corrupt, there were “ledgers,” and wake us up when it’s time to add dick jokes to the boring details in the eventual indictment.

One thing I like about me is I will tell you when I am wrong. And in this case, mama was a fucking moron.

So here’s what you’re going to do: You’re going to open this tab for a time in the future when you have two hours to dick around. Then you’re going to try to read the tab, but it will have eaten your computer because you left it open too long, so you’re going to copy the url again and paste it into a new tab, and close the old tab, and you’re going to read it then. Because you WILL read this story about Paul Manafort by Franklin Foer — he of the “weird server” story in Slate that NUH UH WAS NOT DEBUNKED, haughty scolds of the New York Times! — unless you hate drama and intrigue and mistresses and morally void sociopaths and the history of lobbying and why does every single person Trump’s ever met have a corrupt jailbird daddy and what happened to Oleg Deripaska’s 18 million dollars and a suitcase with Ferdinand Marcos’s ten million dollar illegal donation to the Ronald Reagan campaign mysteriously disappearing in Paul Manafort’s fat, thieving hands.

Annnd, there's More!

Rebecka lists the various cracks that Paul has gotten his dick into and how they are now squeezing him between a pissed off Russian Oligarch and our Bob!

I larffed!:)
 
Nunes could face obstruction charges: Expert says colluding with White House nullifies congressional immunity

Former White House ethics counsel Norm Eisen warned on Wednesday that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) may have opened himself up to obstruction of justice charges if he colluded with the White House to create a memo smearing the FBI’s Russia investigation.

The Daily Beast reported this week that Nunes has refused to deny that he worked with White House staffers while writing an allegedly misleading memo suggesting that the Justice Department acted improperly when it extended surveillance of former Trump campaign staffer Carter Page, who was thought to be a foreign agent.

“Whoa,” Eisen wrote on Wednesday. “Nunes’s speech and debate clause Congressional immunity may not protect him from liability for conduct outside Congress.”

He added: “Depending on the facts, Nunes may have put himself in middle of a conspiracy to obstruct justice. He better beware: There r no secrets in this White House.”

Is the FBI investigating this possible crime? :D
 
Nancy Pelosi demands Paul Ryan remove ‘deliberately dishonest’ Devin Nunes as House intel chair for lying about FBI

Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday demanded that House Speaker Paul Ryan remove Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) from his position on the House Intelligence Committee.

In a statement released Thursday, Pelosi slammed Nunes as being “deliberately dishonest” and accused him of leading a “cover up” effort to save President Donald Trump.

“The decision of Chairman Nunes and House Republicans to release a bogus memo has taken the GOP’s cover-up campaign to a new, completely unacceptable extreme,” Pelosi said. “Both the DOJ and the FBI oppose releasing the Nunes memo… This action is not only dangerous, it is illegitimate, and violates House rules.”

Pelosi then said that Nunes’ “deliberately dishonest” actions render him unfit to serve as House Intel chairman and said he needs to be removed.

:)
 
Ex-Bush ethics lawyer: It looks like Devin Nunes is ‘getting money from the Russians’

Richard Painter, who served as an ethics lawyer for President George H.W. Bush, suggested on Thursday that Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) may be “getting money from the Russians” because the congressman has taken a number of actions designed to derail the investigation into Russia’s interference in U.S. elections.

During an MSNBC panel discussion, Painter said that a White House plan to release a Nunes-connected memo smearing the FBI is “undermining our national security.”

“There’s classified information in this memo,” Painter explained. “And the only person who is going to benefit from it being released is Vladimir Putin. He’s going to find out more about our sources and how we knew that various associates of Donald Trump were collaborating with the Russians.”

But will he stay 'bought'? :D
 
Nibbles is on to something I've been thinking for a while. Why are there 'secret' memos that can be kept from Congress and the White House and the DOJ? Shouldn't they all have equal access to those? Not saying the public should, but the top people should.
 
Well the Trumpinkis released the Memo! :eek:

READ IT: House GOP releases excerpts of controversial Nunes memo that claims FBI conspiracy to take down Trump

According to the Washington Examiner, the memo provides four main points:

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele’s bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

Well Steele is an adult human, why would he not oppose Trump? ;)
 
Bet against the president’: Senior White House official’s lawyer predicts Trump indictment in next 2-3 months

In an interview with Politico, the lawyers — who asked to remain anonymous to protect their clients — said they don’t exactly know what Mueller’s ultimate plans are, but the line of questioning by investigators indicates that he is going hard at Trump for attempting to block the investigation.

According to one attorney, his interactions with the special counsel’s team while representing his client in interviews have focused on “whether Trump tried to derail the probe into his campaign’s Russia ties.”

“If I were a betting man, I’d bet against the president,” one attorney said, while the other — who represents a high-ranking Trump official — added that he fully expects the indictment to be forthcoming for no other reason than to get Congress to take the matter seriously.

Indictments for Easter? :D
 
Well the Trumpinkis released the Memo! :eek:

READ IT: House GOP releases excerpts of controversial Nunes memo that claims FBI conspiracy to take down Trump



Well Steele is an adult human, why would he not oppose Trump? ;)

I don't know about the "human" part, but Steel is an adult MI6 agent, so it might be very interesting to find out his reasons for opposing Trump. Pro tip: it's not because of any right-wing viewpoints, or zany tweets.

I think that we will soon be learning a lot more about what they call the "deep state." Of course, we learned a lot about it during the Frank Church Committee hearings back in 1975, but most people have completely forgotten that.
 
‘Are you kidding me?’ National security lawyer tears apart Nunes’ ‘pathetic joke’ of a memo

Nunes shows he's not very smart and is kind of a dickhead.

“This is the scandal??” Moss writes incredulously of the memo. “Are you kidding me?”

He then goes on to explain why there is simply no major scandal embedded within Nunes’ memo, and he says that British spy Christopher Steele’s personal biases against then-candidate Donald Trump are completely irrelevant to whether a FISA court should have granted the FBI a FISA warrant to surveil former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page.

“The entire premise of its insuffiency is the fact that the FBI/DOJ didn’t tell the FISC that Steele was biased against Trump,” he writes. “So the hell what? They’re not REQUIRED to reveal that in every case. Unless that bias somehow renders the information, in and of itself, unreliable, it doesn’t matter if Steele wore a ‘I’m with Hillary’ button. It’s irrelevant.”

Moss then went on to note that the Nunes memo confusingly admits that the FBI first launched its investigation into the Trump campaign based on the drunken boasts of former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos, who bragged to an Australian diplomat that he knew the Russian government would release dirt on rival Hillary Clinton.

"Nothing burger Nunes" trips over his own dick again!

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

Nunes and his little friends
Vowed to bring the pain
But Devin's memo whiffed today
Like a fart in a hurricane
10:14 AM - Feb 2, 2018 :D
 
Last edited:
The link is titled british-intelligence-tried-to-destroy-the-trump-presidency and the article is absurd because 1) the timeline is wrong, destroying the whole basis, and 2) there was no Tromp presidency at the time Steele compiled his report substantiating prior investigations. All this deflects from Tromp's long-term relations with Russian agents. Tromp is going down.
 
Another flip: Mueller announces indictment and guilty plea of identity fraudster Richard Pinedo in Trump investigation

Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday announced an indictment and guilty plea of Richard Pinedo for identity fraud.

The California man pleaded guilty to circumventing online payment security systems using stolen identities.

The indictment claims that “2014 through November 2017, defendant Richard Pinedo did knowingly transfer, possess, and use, in and affecting interstate and foreign commerce, and without lawful authority, means of identification of other persons with the intent to commit, and to aid or abet, and in connection with, unlawful activity…”

READ IT: Full text of the new Mueller indictment against Russians

Special counsel Mueller’s Russia probe: Where it stands

‘Trump cannot dismiss this’: Watergate legend Carl Bernstein hammers importance of Mueller’s Russian indictments


And Finally:
US man indicted for identity fraud in Russia probe ‘made a mistake’: lawyer

A U.S. man indicted for identity fraud in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible Russian meddling in the 2016 election “made a mistake” but “had absolutely no knowledge” about who was buying the information or their motivations, his lawyer said on Friday.

Jeremy Lessem, a Los Angeles attorney representing Richard Pinedo Jr., said in a statement his client “sold bank information which allowed individuals to fraudulently verify and establish accounts with online financial institutions,” but said he “had absolutely no knowledge of the identities and motivations of any of the purchasers of the information he provided.”

According to a source familiar with indictments announced by the Justice Department on Friday, Pinedo is named as helping Russian conspirators launder money as well as purchase Facebook ads and pay for rally supplies, through PayPal Holdings Inc as part of criminal and espionage conspiracy to intervene in the 2016 U.S. election campaign to support Donald Trump and disparage rival Hillary Clinton.

Yep, big mistake!:D
 
They are indicting the Puppy Page People, too. I guess they had to indict somebody, anybody.
 
Trump insists ‘no collusion!’ after Mueller drops bombshell indictments in Russia investigation

President Donald Trump insisted Friday that his campaign did not collude with Russian operatives in 2016.

“Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong – no collusion!” he tweeted.

The remarks came shortly after Rod Rosenstein announced indictments against 13 Russian individuals and three Russian entities in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

I wonder if "Too Dumb to Collude" is a defense?:D
 
Back
Top