Office Pics

God what an ass, I love it, pm me and tell me where is your office so I can come and help you take some of the photos

Not crazy, but ....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Office.JPG
    Office.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 22
Not crazy, but ....

attachment.php

nice. honestly, I think spending all day in those pumps is crazy,(and awesome). I wear the worst shoes ever. ok I can wear high heeled boots, but like clunky heels. I wore pumps to a wedding a few years ago, got stuck sitting listening to a guy that annoys the crap out because I just couldn't bare the thought of walking away. So bravo, wish I could figure out chick shoes (they really accentuate awesome legs)...chick shoes and contour makeup always elude me.

nice. honestly, I think spending all day in those pumps is crazy,(and awesome). I wear the worst shoes ever. ok I can wear high heeled boots, but like clunky heels. I wore pumps to a wedding a few years ago, got stuck sitting listening to a guy that annoys the crap out because I just couldn't bare the thought of walking away. So bravo, wish I could figure out chick shoes (they really accentuate awesome legs)...chick shoes and contour makeup always elude me.

Go barefoot when you can...it's just as sexy as heels

Five Inch Heels...I love your legs and those heels. Such a sexy shot under the desk. Might make me want to come around more often and flirt!

Justa you wore my favorite color!!!! :heart:

OH My Thongless Thursday way early and such a sweet ass and legs!:devil:

well i thought i would share an interesting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

OK, it was a pretty rough day. I started the morning by coming in to broken shit and an expensive computer room that smelled like burning plastic. when shit smells melty, it is not going to be a good day. find the offending device, replace power supply and of course it isn't it. unrack it, take it apart, and yeah I dont have the parts I need, and I am not only going to have to rebuild the device, but also all of it's software and configuration, on top of waiting for courier to bring me the hardware i need to start. fuck. so yeah became a 14 hour day, but a lit member did keep me entertained. i did crop the facial expressions though, which is part of what made the series fun (shocked looks, playful looks, mischievous looks etc) but this kind of gives an idea how the day went

started innocently enough

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

fuck it, break room topless and braless

I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.

a great way to relieve some stress at work.

well i thought i would share an interesting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

started innocently enough

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

fuck it, break room topless and braless

I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.

Yours is the Kik we all want to be a part of.
Just seem like a crazy lot of fun.

Back