Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We're looking for Tallulah"
giphy.gif

Ha! I like it! Would like it even more if they were nekkid, of course.

Good morr......

*does math in his head*....good afternoon? Right?

How's Tal and everyone?

Tal's fine, thanks. Been a busy day and not yet over. :rolleyes:

Now wait just a damn minute here! If you start posting inspirational and uplifting crap like this, you're gonna lose your hard won reputation as a loud mouth sarcastic wanker. ;)

I'm so ashamed of myself. My deepest apologies. I'll send you a dick pic from my collection as way of an olive branch. No.4 is slim but damn, he's beautifully long :kiss:

Damn, a Gladiator salute... ‘ We who are about to die Salute you!’ .. now THAT’s worthy!

I'd love me a bit of Gladiator. I think it's the only role I've ever found Russell Crowe appealing in. I want a Gladiator in front of me, waving his muscular arms and shouting "Are you not entertained?" ;)

Ha! I like it! Would like it even more if they were nekkid, of course.

Tal's fine, thanks. Been a busy day and not yet over. :rolleyes:

I'm so ashamed of myself. My deepest apologies. I'll send you a dick pic from my collection as way of an olive branch. No.4 is slim but damn, he's beautifully long :kiss:

No need for a dick pick, but if you ever need a dick, this should help you.

Go ahead, click on it...I dare you!

I actually took the picture myself, saw it in a bathroom this weekend.

I'd love me a bit of Gladiator. I think it's the only role I've ever found Russell Crowe appealing in. I want a Gladiator in front of me, waving his muscular arms and shouting "Are you not entertained?" ;)

Hey...I posted that I was here for your entertainment ages ago.

And believe me...I'd be gladiator....

No need for a dick pick, but if you ever need a dick, this should help you.

Go ahead, click on it...I dare you!

I actually took the picture myself, saw it in a bathroom this weekend.

Daring me, indeed! I'm sorry but I don't know what I'm looking at?! I can't figure out what it's supposed to be??

Hey...I posted that I was here for your entertainment ages ago.

And believe me...I'd be gladiator....

Oops. Sorry. It must have been your accent, I didn't quite understand your drawl. You'd be a gladiator? Fun! Now all I need is a couple of tigers...

Daring me, indeed! I'm sorry but I don't know what I'm looking at?! I can't figure out what it's supposed to be??

Oops. Sorry. It must have been your accent, I didn't quite understand your drawl. You'd be a gladiator? Fun! Now all I need is a couple of tigers...

The word you're looking for is "cougars"....:devil: And you'll do nicely! (OH, wait, I think I might be older than you!)

What's going on people's? Is everyone having a good Hump day so far?
I'm to lazy to read back. Why is sailor going to be a gladiator?? 🤔

The word you're looking for is "cougars"....:devil: And you'll do nicely! (OH, wait, I think I might be older than you!)

Haha! Yeah. Fuck off, you're older than me :p

What's going on people's? Is everyone having a good Hump day so far?
I'm to lazy to read back. Why is sailor going to be a gladiator?? 🤔

Uhm, he offered? *shrugs* Don't question it! Just help me encourage him to cover himself in leather straps ;) :D

Hump day just got great - my financial advisor just popped in to let me know we got the approval for moving mortgage! Going to save around £600 a month starting January! Woohoo!

How's life at your end? Im so envious of your Christmas preparation skills!

Uhm, he offered? *shrugs* Don't question it! Just help me encourage him to cover himself in leather straps ;) :D

Hump day just got great - my financial advisor just popped in to let me know we got the approval for moving mortgage! Going to save around £600 a month starting January! Woohoo!

Hmmmm....as you wish, milady...(runs off to find some leather).

And that's great news about your mortgage!

Great news about the mortgage!!! That's a good amount of savings. Nice!

Haha! It's a fluke. I'm never usually this prepared. I'm usually still picking up that "one last thing" a day or two before Christmas. LoL.

And sailor. Bring on the leather and let's rub you in oils. :devil:

Hmmmm....as you wish, milady...(runs off to find some leather).

And that's great news about your mortgage!

Great news about the mortgage!!! That's a good amount of savings. Nice!

Haha! It's a fluke. I'm never usually this prepared. I'm usually still picking up that "one last thing" a day or two before Christmas. LoL.

And sailor. Bring on the leather and let's rub you in oils. :devil:

I'm aiming to be mortgage free in 5 years- fingers crossed!

Haha, I used to be so good at the Christmas Prep. This year a lot is from online, so each day there are parcels arriving. Buying the tree on Saturday so will be glad to get it up so I can get the gifts wrapped and put underneath.

Oils? Mmmhmm! A slippery sailor sounds fun :D *fans self*

LMAO!!! Damn, it's like you've been here the whole time! :D

Hey Lovey, you know yer always welcome, but I don't exploit my workers. What would you like as payment for being the road-side attraction? :eek:

For payment, I'll take an all expense paid entrance for your next dance party :rose: The rest I'll work for free ;)

You mean I have to work if I come here?

I thought this was all for enjoyment :)

Hey Tal :)

You mean I have to work if I come here?

I thought this was all for enjoyment :)

Hey Tal :)

Hey Indy! If my eyes don't deceive me, you're already smiling... You don't HAVE to work, but it would keep you smiling if you did. ;)

Ok, can't wait to find out who I will dance with ;)

Oh, Ladies choice! Scour the dance floor and take your pick. Most of the mens are up for a private dancer. I say 'most' because apparently some have this weird thing called "standards", and whilst they indulge in looking, they grit their teeth and refuse to engage otherwise. :rolleyes:

Oh, Ladies choice! Scour the dance floor and take your pick. Most of the mens are up for a private dancer. I say 'most' because apparently some have this weird thing called "standards", and whilst they indulge in looking, they grit their teeth and refuse to engage otherwise. :rolleyes:
I'd just like to point out that I'm a properly trained ballroom dancer. So, if you like your dancing men properly trained, then you don't need to look far. :D

Who's up for a smimmy shake? I love to dance.
Put n the booty shaking jams and let the games begin. :D

You're a strong leader, Fondler, you can lead anyone!

My signature move is that akin to Chandler Bing. That's why I'm the pimp instead. Much safer for everyone. :eek:

I have faith in you Tal! Or you can just ask MF to lead. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back