Just a little more

You are correct sir.

Its working fine for me sexy lady!
Does that make you the after dinner treat and gift:devil:
I found a lovely white chocolate powder that will be dusted over my body in places he will have to lick everywhere to find.

Dessert only

Meal? I have a feeling you would be the meal.
No anniversary dinner would be complete without a juicy cut of meat, and a couple succulent side dishes. I couldn't possibly be available to eat right away. I would need to let the meal I so carefully prepare to be appreciated while waiting for my dessert to rise to perfection.
I like to have fresh hand whipped cream on my dessert with lots of melted chocolate and smooth fresh fruit. That takes time and a lot of patience.

Our 4th anniversary is coming up this weekend. I want to surprise him with new lingerie and a home cooked meal wearing something daring. Will this work ok?

there wouldnt be any need for a meal if i were coming there with you are wearing...i would devour you completely and totally

That would make you the Sweetbigtittedwife! ::p:

Naughty pics and maybe stories too I'm all for that sexy lady!

Pink of your skin.........makes me wanna bury my face there;);)

I love to hold my ass cheeks open while I bend over for full view of my little pink pucker and my smooth pretty little tight pussy. No way he can resist that view. He has his face and tongue there so fast it makes me squeal.

As per request

By a certain fireman...the outfit I wore on my bachelorette party with a white and silver masquerade mask, with white thigh high fishnets and my Swarovski covered wedding shoes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 17
By a certain fireman...the outfit I wore on my bachelorette party with a white and silver masquerade mask, with white thigh high fishnets and my Swarovski covered wedding shoes.

Hmm... now that looks like a deliciously wrapped gift.... lovely photo!

love,

St

Hmm... now that looks like a deliciously wrapped gift.... lovely photo!

love,

St

You are correct Sir. I have been advised that I was in fact delicious. My husband took that picture in the store as you can probably tell. I could only wish I owned that many steel boned corsets. I would wear them nearly every day. A new pretty bit to untie me in bed...only if you want to...

You are correct Sir. I have been advised that I was in fact delicious. My husband took that picture in the store as you can probably tell. I could only wish I owned that many steel boned corsets. I would wear them nearly every day. A new pretty bit to untie me in bed...only if you want to...

Hmm... that is a very hard choice to make... but isn't the greatest part of a gift the unwrapping?
yes.... I don't think I would be able to help myself ;)

Back