Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• September 4 2012.jpg
    September 4 2012.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 362
Ha ha :D
Don't worry, he hasn't been here since June.......He says I tell him strange things about lit. Like this thread......:eek:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=823032

Ha, you want strange? Wander in the GB. Trolls-r-us man. :D Anyway, joking about him killing me. I'm not aware of any methods that one can kill another through a computer, so I'm safe being thousands of miles away from his grasp. :D Mwhaha :devil: But I'm glad you guys are perfect for each other.

Damn right it's "oh yum." Girls can't seem to keep their mouths off of it. :D

Ha, you want strange? Wander in the GB. Trolls-r-us man. :D Anyway, joking about him killing me. I'm not aware of any methods that one can kill another through a computer, so I'm safe being thousands of miles away from his grasp. :D Mwhaha :devil: But I'm glad you guys are perfect for each other.

Well yeah, I steer clear. :D
Your safe. :kiss:

Damn right it's "oh yum." Girls can't seem to keep their mouths off of it. :D

Ha ha I love you, you're so funny. lol :D

Good morning dear!:kiss:
I came in here to get a morning peek, and I found this lovely view! Let me take care of that for you. ;)

Hey gorgeous!!

I have a few offers now......Mmm! :devil:

No, it feels good.....;)

Mmm......

Oh no, carry on. :p

Certainly! :devil:

My fingers pulling at your clothes...now isnt it better to be naked..i hear you whimper slightly as you nod

Wonder if there is any more pics of that nipple.

my hand against your breast *slap*..my hand hots it hard, reddening

My fingers pulling at your clothes...now isnt it better to be naked..i hear you whimper slightly as you nod

Wonder if there is any more pics of that nipple.

my hand against your breast *slap*..my hand hots it hard, reddening

Naked is always better. :devil:

One more. ;)

Ouch! :eek:

Naked is always better. :devil:

One more. ;)

Ouch! :eek:

perhaps we should have one of your breast after my slap....post it hehe

"stand up straight*My hands exploring your breasts....teasing....Perhaps we should bend you over

perhaps we should have one of your breast after my slap....post it hehe

"stand up straight*My hands exploring your breasts....teasing....Perhaps we should bend you over

Yes, you'd like that! :D

I might fall over. lol :eek:

I am very new to Lit and I must admit that I am very pleased to have found this thread with all of your amazing photos and videos. You are very attractive...my day has brightened considerably!!! It's nice to see a confident, sexy, photogenic lady who isn't afraid to show it all! Thank you...Hopefully we can chat some time!

I am very new to Lit and I must admit that I am very pleased to have found this thread with all of your amazing photos and videos. You are very attractive...my day has brightened considerably!!! It's nice to see a confident, sexy, photogenic lady who isn't afraid to show it all! Thank you...Hopefully we can chat some time!

Hello!!

Welcome to lit & my thread. :)

Thanks for the compliments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back