Ronny Jackson withdraws as Trump’s nominee to lead Veterans Affairs

Oh noes not that!!:rolleyes:

Worthless Affairs could become...more worthless? :confused:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
Absolutely the best: Obama signed off on Dr. Ronny Jackson’s fitness multiple times

the drunk doctor does his country the honor of dropping out. not enough beer in the keg to work for trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6d4bc32f223_story.html?utm_term=.b697ec22f81a

It can be said that Jackson is the most trusted man in Washington D.C. After all, he's been responsible for the health of the President of the United States for nearly two decades. He's the definition of bipartisan and has received praise from Republican and Democrat Presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump for his work and character.

In fact, President Obama signed off on Jackson's fitness for duty reports year after year during his time in the Oval Office. Further he suggested he be promoted early.

“Ronny does a great job – genuine enthusiasm, poised under pressure, incredible work ethic and follow through. Ronny continues to inspire confidence with the care he provides to me, my family and my team. Continue to promote ahead of peers,” Obama wrote in 2016.

"ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! PROMOTE TO FLAG IMMEDIATELY," Obama wrote in 2015. “Ronny’s positive impact cannot be overstated. He is a tremendous asset to the entire White House team. Already at a level of performance and responsibility that exceeds his current rank, promote to Rear Admiral now.”
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...n-dr-jacksons-fitness-multiple-times-n2474446
 
Uh, yeah. Whatever. Maybe you should look into the mirror before casting stones.
 
In the big scheme of everything going on, why are you trying to sell this as thread worthy?
You somehow think your team has won some sort of "victory" over Trump here?
What about the veterans desperate for reform?
Just casualties in the Trumpian Wars?
 
Another day, another thread for deplorables to melt down in.

I see the usual suspects already have multiple posts In here. :cool:
 
Yes, we know the Progressive take on those who serve: stupid, desperate, some of them joining only for job training, because that is the core mission of the military, job training. When they do their job, then they are the killers of innocent citizens, women and children, babies, minorities, peaceful Muslims...,
 
Another day, another thread for deplorables to melt down in.

I see the usual suspects already have multiple posts In here. :cool:

Another day for you to prove that, without your imaginary storyline, you are too stupid to contribute in any meaningful way to any topic.
 

thanks for helping! i'm glad that you agree that working for trump drove the good doc to drink ;)

Uh, yeah. Whatever. Maybe you should look into the mirror before casting stones.

Another day for you to prove that, without your imaginary storyline, you are too stupid to contribute in any meaningful way to any topic.

shut up. just shut up.
 
Does it bother you that not one allegation has been proven, that the Doctor was tried and convicted in the media, on leaked information, for pure partisan gain? Destroying lives to harm Trump sounds to you like the American love of fair play and justice>

"Where do I go to get my reputation back?"
 
you are too stupid to contribute in any meaningful way to any topic.

Does it bother you that not one allegation has been proven, that the Doctor was tried and convicted in the media, on leaked information, for pure partisan gain? Destroying lives to harm Trump sounds to you like the American love of fair play and justice>

"Where do I go to get my reputation back?"

take your own advice and try not to forget that the doc withdrew his name. the republican run media didn't sink him.
 
Just the fact that he was a combat medic is all I need to know about the guy.

"So Grant drinks? GET ME MORE DRUNKS!" [paraphrase]
 
Republican-run media? Okay, this guy lives in either a fantasy land or his two moms' basement.
 
Weird how everyone from both parties loved him and praised him until Trump nominated him.
 
Back
Top