Missing entries in New CP Activity log

Blind_Justice

Universe builder
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Posts
3,066
The old control panel shows three new favourites, the new only two. Please see the attached screenshots for details, they show the same 24-hour timeframe.

Also, the new activity log doesn't show when I'm unfavourited while the old one does. I'm not that thin-skinned, really.
 

Attachments

  • LitCPold.jpg
    LitCPold.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • LitCPnew.jpg
    LitCPnew.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
We've reported this issue multiple times with no response or resolution. Hopefully it doesn't be come a feature. Further, we'd like the icons of Favorites and Comments to have different colors. Comments are so uncommon, that they should stick out.
-MM
 
Making Comments Real

Comments are perhaps the most important feedback an author can receive. Does the story work or not? Sure, there are idiots, not all of whom are technically anonymous, but that's what the delete button is for. Simple. So why is it technically impossible to make the comments icon a different colour?
Lost favorites is something the new system does that the old system still doesn't. It usually happens when one person adds more than one favorite. It's like the AI is too stupid to read past the name of the person adding the favorite. I know that might have been a programming shortcut, but it's annoying.
No, I don't miss listing the people bailing out on me. That's a preference of mine, to let them leave without regret, since most of that was just bookmarking anyway. Besides, you can always check with the old system if you want to know. It's going to be around for a lot longer than Manu projected, I'm sure.
 
Back
Top