Changing Profile Info

Bunch of lazy ass morons running this site, pathetic.

just say you're "working on" something...when "working on it" takes as long as it does to type this sentence, and you'll be good! morons wont even reply to messages either.

THIS IS A 3 MINUTE FIX PEOPLE. What the hell is the problem???

It always amazes me that people expect so much from something they get free, like access to this forum, and then call the people who have provided the free service lazy morons.

Perhaps you'd like to do it better yourself? If not, why not? Are you too cheap or are you just a petty complainer?
 
If this is about profile info not changing for the forum ... it has been several days now which is why I came looking for info on what's happening or not happening.
 
It really shouldn't take 5 months to fix what I assume is a mere mismatched hyperlink.

I've changed info on my main Lit profile but it doesn't sync with the forum information, is there a way to force it to do so?
 
Same problem for me. New member, registration went fine, but can't get a profile set up. The "Edit profile" link goes to an address/password change page.
 
I realize that the forums aren't your cash cow Manu and so they get a lower priority from a business sense but it's been over two months since we've had any update on the status of the major overhaul. Additionally, it's been more than a month since you've made a new post of any sort. I hope all is well with you.
  • Can we possibly get an update on the overhaul?
  • When do you think it might be complete or at least at a point where the forums can have some of your time to look at a fix, even a temporary fix, for our profile issue?
I don't pretend to understand the general programming involved or your specific implementation but I do assume you're knowledgeable and proficient enough to be able to bound the problem and come up with some sort of estimate and update for the overhaul and the issue.

Cheers
 
The forums might not function on November 30, when new members for the past two months have their birthday set at that day. Hopefully the profiles can be fixed before then?
 
I just plan on keep checking back on here and seeing when they'll be resolved.

I'm sure eventually they'll be fixed. :)
 
Profile?

I guess I am having the same problem. I can't add any information into my profile. My Biography did not post when I signed up. Or maybe I am doing something wrong. Can someone assist?
 
It would be really nice if new members could have a profile and if existing members could edit theirs. Is there any kind of update that can be provided for this? This seems to have been going on for a while now.
 
So, I know the "unable to edit profile" thing is a known issue, but in case it hadn't been yet, I wanted to point out that changing the profile on the Story Page does not update the Bulletin Board profile. I noticed this when, after updating the former, someone commented on my "location" listed in the latter.

I didn't go through the entire thread, so I'm not sure if this is a known issue as well.
 
Sorry about the issue. It's a linking issue that we are working on now!

In the meantime, you can update your Lit Profile here:
https://literotica.com/my/#/user/profile

Thank you for the reports. :D

Manu
I'm sure you know by now that this profile's data no longer feeds through to the Forum's profile. However, I really don't think this problem is quite the issue some people feel it is and will eventually be resolved. This is a FREE forum after all, good people!
Regards
 
Manu
I'm sure you know by now that this profile's data no longer feeds through to the Forum's profile. However, I really don't think this problem is quite the issue some people feel it is and will eventually be resolved. This is a FREE forum after all, good people!
Regards

Actually it's never feed through since they deployed the "fix" to the link they redirected. I'm not a programmer but it seems having two profiles for the same user on the software platform Lit uses causes problems.

It is a free forum but the traffic it gets helps up the domains analytics. Companies make web advertising decisions based on analytics. Which means the forum helps Manu and Laurel with their business.

All most of us want is an update. An answer to the question of when, or if, they'll try fixing the forum profile linking issue. Information like that doesn't cost anything so we'd all be getting what we paid for when we joined.

Cheers
 
It's not even really a matter of programming to fix it for now until they figure something else out. It's a simple URL change in one of the scripts that would take five minutes or so.
 
Back
Top