Dragon Rescue-Closed for a_libertine

He growled l, "Your hair looked good messed up, kind of like you just got laid."

He paused a moment thinking back to some of the heroes he had killed in the past, "Sa'yk is as good a name as any. He had both honor and cunning."

He looked around, "If I am to follow you by two days, we need to discuss my background. As you may imagine human geography and political boundaries and not things I normally care about."

He waved at the bed, "Make yourself comfortable, I will go get you something to eat."

He whisked the robe off and changed back into his dragon form taking flight. It did not take long for him to find a deer and snatch it up. He skinned it while flying and roasted it thereafter.

He landed near her and put the deer down, "Dinner is served."

She looked up at him and narrowed her eyes at his comment about her looking like she just got laid. This was going to be an interesting two years.

'Say'k' she tried out in her mind. "Your name your choice. So you will be the second son of King Calathion and Queen Ophorion of the kingdom of Pakidel your older brother and heir to the throne of Abseyos is Kyldrud your kingdom is located three seas over,

You were doing a walkabout when you saved me from the dragon Luxata who had captured me, and secured my release and showed him mercy by banishing him from the land rather then decapitating the noble creature.

When learning of who you were and upon deep reflection, I could feel in my heart that you were the perfect King for my Kingdom and village. She rolled her eyes as the bitterness seethed out in the words she spoke.

Luxats/ Sa'yk snorted in wry amusement. "Wife you will need to do better than that to sell the story."

He changed back to his half dragon form adding a brow with ridges that appeared to be scales. He also added just a touch of girth to his cock. "Better?"

After her blush passed he asked, "Which is the dragon?"

"Put it away" she squealed blushing again. "I realize you aren't human but the need to be lewd is over rated. You'll have your fun on our wedding night" She shook her head realizing that he enjoyed teasing her.

Now it was her turn when he asked which was the dragon.
"why the woman of course" she laughed.

"If you can create a better back story or sell as you call it dear Fiance', please feel free. For your utter knowledge of the recent geographic explorations shall come in handy." she smiled with a hint of sarcasm and crossed her arms.

He smiled and cocked his head to the side. "Woman, I will fuck you into submission."

He grabbed the robe and said, "Clothes are over rated."

He sat on a pike of gold and asked, "If I saved you from the nasty dragon why am I 2 days out?"

She scoffed at his comment that he would fuck her into submission and let it go.

"you told me to leave and you needed to secure your den. What was i suppose to do wait at the base of the volcano until you were ready? I figured you'd come when you were ready an it would be a day or so. How am i suppose to know how long it will take you to bolder up your fucking man cave." She slapped a hand over her mouth and started laughing.

When she contained her self she said.. "and your back story your highness?"

He snorted derisively, "Yes, as a matter of fact I did mean for you to wait for me at the bottom of the volcano."

He looked around and shrugged, "I am no man. and this is a spectacular cave. We should consummate our wedding here. The magma gives a lovely glow at night."

He took her hand and led her out the same way that she came in. "Now this might start a little terrifying, but it will be fun once you settle down."

He chanted a few words in an ancient, long dead language, then picked Rosalyn up and threw her out into space. Once she started falling, Rosalyn slowed down and slowly floated down to the base of the volcano.

"I am an hour behind you."

Rosalyn let out a scream as he tossed her off the cliff feet first she flailed a bit and then began to slowly float downward. He was right it was terrifying at first, but now it was sort of beautiful as she floated down and took in the scenery.

'could have warned me asshole' she said through there link. This dragon seemed to enjoy getting her riled up. In just the few hours they've known each other he managed to make her blush, get her to lose her composure, and lose her temper.

She wasn't going to admit it to him but it felt great to fully express herself without having the shocked eyes of the court around to point and criticize everything she did. Despite his comment she was not going to consummate their wedding in his man cave, goddess have mercy this dragon was infuriating.

Sa'yk smiled and replied, "I heard that woman."

He turned into the tunnel they followed out and he collapsed it with mighty blows from his taloned hands. After he made it to the magma chamber he began casting a spell that took much of his energy. The spell did two things, it put a permanent bubble of pure energy over his treasures and raised the magma levels to cover his treasure.

He grabbed the two bags of treasure that he was using for the 'dowry' and flew up to the top of the volcano. Once there, he created a series of stone walls that capped off the volcano. It would not hold back an eruption by any means, but it would keep anyone from flying down into his lair.

He grabbed the bags and floated down on his wings enjoying the wind on his skin. While not nearly as protective as his normal scales, skin was far more sensitive.

And unbeknownst to his soon to be bride, he had never laid with a humanoid before, and was looking forward to it.

'Good' she replied back through their link finally landed on the ground and straightening her gown. She walked over to her horse and stroked his head while she waited.

When he finally made it down it was quite a sight. He could certainly pull of the look in of a prince in the robe he had chosen. Thankfully at least he was wearing one. It was the colors of royalty in rich red laced with gold. "Wheres the nearest village we'll have to get a horse and a donkey, or at least a donkey to carry the bags."

Sa'yk smiled, "About that, a horse won't carry me. It will know what I am if I get too close."

The closest village that I know of is thirty miles away by flight, probably a hundred or more by foot. I will carry the gold, and save the effort."

He watched as Rosalyn moved around a little and discovered something he hadn't realized before. At certain angles, in broad sunlight, the gossamer silk dress was completely see through giving him tantalizing glimpses at her body. "You should find the elves and get more of these gowns," he thought to her.

"We should probably follow the path that you took to come here, in case your cousin is looking for you, and hasn't claimed the throne already."

His thought to her mind made her quest and she twisted until she could see why. 'asshole'. was her only response and she mounted her horse and started down the path she had come in a gallop.

Stopping not far from the beginning of the bridge she dismounted and lead her horse to the edge for a drink while she waited for him. Before them was a long stone bridge, the only way into the Kingdom that was surrounded with watch towers in the center over looking all below was the castle.

When he landed she walked over to him. "Welcome home."

Sa'yk followed along at a more leisurely pace and far sooner than he expected they saw a wall with towers along a river. This was a mere 60 miles from his lair, far too close. He had slept too long.

It changed everything. He now had to keep some control over this new kingdom to keep them away from him. Or destroy them. One of the two.

Time would tell which would happen. Initially his reaction was to burn it to the ground. But then this woman promised him to maybe to bear children. Even if they were not fully dragon, they would still have powers beyond the human norm.

"It does not appear all that welcoming, woman. There is a wall there, long and high."

"could it be because of dragons attacking villages on the other side of the bridge?" she questioned with a duh factor implied.

"You will be king, you have nothing to worry about. For two years anyway. You have to give the people a chance to see a good side of you. I will help you adjust. We have the link and that itself will be beneficial. A lot of it has to do with perception. You can appear to be an asshole, or you can choose to appear be a Strong leader that will protect and care for his people more then a mere human can, and a loving husband to the Queen they adore and revere."

"humans are cattle remember, its just a matter of rounding them up, being sure they're fed an cared for. In exchange they pay taxes and worship you. Just like any animal would" she gave him a smirk.

"Care to give me your backstory now your HighAss?"

He growled as he thought, "Keep this up, and I will fuck you into submission here and now.

He looked at the wall and considered the engineering necessary to pull it off. "The back story you had is fine, woman. We just need to sell it better. You have more to lose than I at the moment."

He realized that long term, that may not be true, but for her to be queen, she needed him far more than he needed her for safety.

"We should make the dragon's lair farther away. To protect your knights of course. If they go looking for my lair, I will have to stop them."

She wasn't about to say 'you wouldn't dare' because she knew that he would.

"They won't go searching for it because you banished the dragon causing him to go at least 200 miles southwest. Also they would require orders and you won't give them. I'm sure you have magic to create lineage papers if necessary. If not I will have them created for you." she shrugged as if it didn't concern her.

"Our main concern is my cousin. He has spies in the castle, of that i'm sure. It will be at least 5 days before we can be wed. In that time frame no doubt he'll invite you hunting or something barbaric and try to kill you. Does your magic allow you to sense poison?"

She gathered up some wood and built it up for fire. Taking flint and a rock she snapped it a couple of times before it lit. The moon was out with the stars shining in the sky. "Dance with me" she said offering a curtsy.

He cocked an eyebrow at her offer to dance, the performed a perfect bow, "It would be my pleasure, woman."

Whenever Sa'yk said woman, it held a certain degree amusement and contempt.

He took her into her arms and began dancing with her. "I am still a dragon, with the constitution of one. Poisons are very unlikely to cause me harm. Unless it is magically concocted. "

He moved light on his feet for despite their size dragon's are dexterous. And if a quarter the size, nimble. "Clothes are uncomfortable and are beginning to chafe."

'you think these clothes are uncomfortable, wait until we get your wardrobe made.' she gave him a smirk as he danced with her like he had been born to.

"I wish you would stop calling me woman. The way you say it is so barbaric and undignified. You woman, me dragron rarr. I put you in bed you make many children..arh arh arh" she couldn't help but laugh at her interpretation of him being a neanderthal.

"In society you will refer to me with terms of endearment, or my lady. I may simply be cattle to you, but i am royal cattle and you will be as well my liege." she gave a slight curtsy as the dance stopped.

"we'll have to get food tasters then or something" she said more to herself then as a comment.

Sa'yk laughed, "Me dragon, you woman, me fuck you good. You bear sons."

He cupped her chin and tilted her head up a little so he could look into her eyes. "Perhaps you I can respect. It takes a lot of courage or stupidity to face a dragon alone. "

He dipped her, and watched her tits flow beautifully through the elven dress. "Seriously, get more of these, you should wear nothing else."

Last edited:
As he laughed at her neanderthal analogy and added his own she couldn't help but smile and shake her head. "Oh I will be the first to admit I was a bit over zealous with my plan. But my choice was either to fight or give in." she frowned slightly.

As he dipped her, she gasped and giggled, then he made the comment about the dress. Instead of scolding him she replied. "So what you're saying is you want the whole kingdom to stare and eye fuck your wife?"

He shrugged, "Why not? Human men are driven by power and lust, are they not? Feed their lust, distract then from the power."

The feel of her body against his was unlike anything the ancient dragon had felt before. She was soft, sexy, and on a level he did not know he had, Sa'yk enjoyed the proximity of her.

"If they want to fuck you, they won't want to kill you."

She couldn't help but laugh at his reasoning. "oddly that makes perfect sense. If it wasn't that humans were so vain and stuffed with morality and fear of retribution for sinful thoughts perhaps I would abide you in this.

However, in private for you I shall wear whatever you choose. Once we're married of course. Consider it a bonus for indulging in our frivolous traditions. But you can count that is the only place i'll submit."

"In private, wear nothing, for I will not wear clothes."

Aloud he said, "You humans are so pride. It is amazing you manage to procreate."

He stopped dancing and looked around, his nostrils flaring as he turned his head one way then another. "Dinner," he growled and took flight. A few minutes later he returned with a wild boar in his hands.

Dropping the dead animal he said, "Get wood so we can cook this beast. "

"If I had a choice in the matter we wouldn't even fornicate" she said rather hap haphazardly as she walked to get some more wood for the fire. She came back with an arm full and dropped it at his feet. "You build fire, me stand in awe" She couldn't help but smile. Entertaining herself at his expense was beginning to be fun.

Sa'yk stopped and looked at Rosalyn, "Well if you won't fornicate with me, than I shall find my pleasures, and heirs elsewhere."

He spat a small ball of fire out at the wood stacked up, "But you should consider what my wealth and their position could accomplish."

Back