Why can't I access my account page??

joodle

Virgin
I have tried all week to access my account and can't do so when using my desktop computer. I manage to access the login screen, but nothing beyond that. All I get is the loading screen, but it never loads. My mobile device can access my account fine. I've reported this at least two times via bug reports, but no reply and no solution. Nearly a full week now without account access on my desktop. What's going on?

Exactly the same since Monday. I log on but just get this spinning circle and nothing happens.

Have had the same maddening spinning wheel for 3 days. I used ccleaner and can now access my page but only through google chrome and not my usual internet browser. Most frustrating.

Same here

Getting the spinning wheel on iPad, blank screen on desktop version IE10.

Chrome is fine.

Someone please fix it - very frustating!

Hold down the shift key, then click the refresh button on your browser. You may have to try it a couple of times.

If this doesn't work, go into your browser options and delete your internet cache.

Thanks, but maybe being dense here, but always delete the cache on exit and no idea how to hold down shift when refreshing on the iPad as the keyboard does not pop up.

Safari vs. Chrome

I always use Safari for Lit. There is a private browsing feature that Chrome doesn't have (at least not to my knowledge). With Chrome you would have to clear the browser data, which is annoying. Never had this issue before with Lit, and I'd like to continue using Safari. Just saying, in case those others complaining of this issue are also working with Safari. Also FYI, my phone also uses Safari, and is still working fine.

Good news, the spinning wheel has gone, all by itself, all previous problems getting into my page have ceased.

Site now accessible and I have tried to write a new story. It comes up "Select a language". I don't have that option available to me .

When I enter my username and password everything is fine, but when I click on my username having logged in only a blank page comes up. Has anyone else had this problem?

Back