Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if they have big BOOBS.

Well, yeah. I didn't want to come right out and say it. Librarians are timid folk, but that's what makes them so sexy. You get to play Conquistador, but you have to be coy. They scare easily. When they help you find a book you tell them, "That sure is an impressive rack!" When they ask you if you can find the next book on your own, you tell them, "I'd sure like to get into your dewy decimal system." Always hide your boner, until she puts down the pepper spray and smiles.

I've really got the hots for my local librarian bad. I think she's into BDSM, because she ties her hair up in a bun. And she really, really has nice books.

Well, yeah. I didn't want to come right out and say it. Librarians are timid folk, but that's what makes them so sexy. You get to play Conquistador, but you have to be coy. They scare easily. When they help you find a book you tell them, "That sure is an impressive rack!" When they ask you if you can find the next book on your own, you tell them, "I'd sure like to get into your dewy decimal system." Always hide your boner, until she puts down the pepper spray and smiles.

I've really got the hots for my local librarian bad. I think she's into BDSM, because she ties her hair up in a bun. And she really, really has nice books.

Wear a real set of handcuffs for a tie pin and see how she reacts. :D

Some guy tried so sell me an anti-virus programme today over the phone.

He told me (in English), that my computer was infected.
As soon as I heard the word "virus" I hung up

Idiot!

Yeah - life is great in Denmark. :rolleyes:

Some guy tried so sell me an anti-virus programme today over the phone.

He told me (in English), that my computer was infected.
As soon as I heard the word "virus" I hung up

Idiot!

Yeah - life is great in Denmark. :rolleyes:

Using spamming techniques is no way to sell anti-virus software. What a rube.

I'd forgotten how witty and amusing you all are. :D I need to stop in more often. George Takei just can't supply ALL my humor.

In 1962 Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare and Safety Net Programs were 19.6% of the budget.

In 2011, they're 55.6%.

So just before I left work the other day, Pandora played Carfax Abby - Cry Little Sister. At first I thought it was going to be some Ramstein sounding band and I was getting ready to hit thumbs down (I have Ramstein's vocal sound), but then the chorus hit and I recognized it as the song from The Lost Boys. I like that song. However, this version sounded flat.

So I went searching for the original version, which also sounded flat to me. I remembered it having more oomph. As I drove home, I started wondering if it was even the song I thought it was. There are two songs from the movie that stood out to me, and I might be confusing parts of them. So sure enough, I found the other one, Tim Cappello's I Still Believe. I was mixing them both into one song in my head, and after hearing both of them, they both sounded flat.

I went searching for more versions of Cry Little Sister, the better song, and found a lot of versions. They all sound flat to me. If it isn't the vocals, it's the drums or the guitar, or the bass. Something was always under-performing, and it was driving me mad.

Do I have to record my own version just to satisfy myself? Or do I have to do it to show the other bands up? Does it even matter why I feel the need to do it myself? I need to be sated!!!

You know you are getting old when the number of funerals a month start outnumbering the birthday parties. :rolleyes:

You know you are getting old when the number of funerals a month start outnumbering the birthday parties. :rolleyes:

I'll be attending a viewing, a friend's mom passed away from MS...poor thing was only 55 years young.:rose:

I used an elliptical machine at the gym for the first time on Tuesday. The bottom half of my thighs have hurt like hell and been almost useless since. How did my legs get so weak? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back