Ladies - Ever take an accidental dick up the ass?

i've had a few bumps...that normally changes the whole scene if you know what i mean

Has never happened to me, but if it did i'd be REALLY pissed! My butt's extremely sensitive so anal sex has not been attempted although he has asked. I asked my bf about that so called "accidental insertion" he said there's no such thing, men know what they're doing. Then again this is one guy's opinion. :catroar:

Personally, I have never done it to anyone and to be honest, wouldn't like to, on accident or on purpose. I have never really seen the point. It's something that I have never been atracted to at all really - anal.

Oh well...

Catch ya later. Take care.

It happened to me when I was fucking my friend's young wife back in my 20's. I hard her bent over double with her ankles behind her ears. :) I was pounding down into her so fast and hard, she was soooooo sopping wet (even the bed was soaked) and we were so into it that at first I didn't notice... until she started cumming like a freight train and started hollering not to stop. When I looked down I was in her ass. There was absolutely no resistance from her ass at all, and unwittingly I had been plunging in an out of her pussy and ass on alternate strokes. To say she loved it was an understatement... so much so that it got me in the shit with her husband as she told him about how great I was in bed.

I wish I could say it was deliberate and take the credit, but it was in fact a total accident.

yep, happened to me. we were doing it with him laying on top of my back, and we both moved the wrong way. but, didnt hurt, we realised right away and all way good!

I realize that this thread is at least semi-serious and has some darn good answers, but I keep chuckling to myself at the title...

"Ladies - Ever take an accidental dick up the ass?"

I guess that's the thing about the internet; the question works fine right here, but I'm trying to hear myself in my mind asking that of anyone irl with the same tone of voice you'd use when, for instnace, asking if sometimes the earbuds from their iPod rattle or if sometimes the transmission sticks.

"Hey Dave"
"Yeah, man?"
"Ever take an accidental dick up the ass?"

...and that leads to the next thing which has me laughing:

"No. They've all been on purpose".

Anyhow, don't mind me...

It almost happened to me. Just like you said. 7" strokes 6" cock. My Gf was on the couch with her ass turned up lieing on her back hanging over the cushion. My dick came out, I thrusted back in but missed EVERYTING and slammed my dick dead straight into her........................................taint. It dam near snapped in half. The next 3 days pus was coming out of it. It hurt like hell and I couldn't hold an erection for like 2 weeks. Started comming out of it just when I was thinking of going to the doctor. But it was like 3 months before everything was normal again.

It almost happened to me. Just like you said. 7" strokes 6" cock. My Gf was on the couch with her ass turned up lieing on her back hanging over the cushion. My dick came out, I thrusted back in but missed EVERYTING and slammed my dick dead straight into her........................................taint. It dam near snapped in half. The next 3 days pus was coming out of it. It hurt like hell and I couldn't hold an erection for like 2 weeks. Started comming out of it just when I was thinking of going to the doctor. But it was like 3 months before everything was normal again.

your still not.....this thread died 2 years ago.............:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I took my first dick up the ass in High school. He swears it was an accident but Im not so sure. ;)

Such a shame this thread is dead

Oh, hell, I'll revive it.

It happened to me, once.

That I know of.

She was very wet, we were in the throws of passion, and She zigged when I zagged.

What a show stopper.

I had no clue, but took her word for it.

We were too horny to stop for very long. I was 22, she was 20. Both in college, and living on our own, not on our parents' dime.

it happened once to me, I was very very drunk like a bottle of snaps to myself kinda drunk.....and basically we where going at it on this big old bean bag my legs up behind my head, very very wet and furious and he rammed it in the wrong hole......I HAVE NEVER sobered up so damn fast in all my life, I screamed and flew across the room like a hissing cat (red headed you can imagine the words flying I know) .....it hurt is an understatement, I don't believe I have experienced pain like it.

Now I wasn't an anal virgin but my ass was tight as I was also clenching to tighten around his shaft so forced entry on an unprepared tight anus was blinding....the sad part was it did turn me off anal sex for a very good while but it is something I totally loose my mind over now....just has to be done right and not without preparation.

It happend to me too with an infamous pillow fight with a friend. It wasn't an accident, it was just unplanned. We were "fighting", he got excited, tore my panties down and just entered me - DRY! :eek: I bled for two weeks and can still feel the place where he tore me up if I allow my stool to get hard. :( Still, it's probably the closest that I've ever come to having an orgasm.

It happend to me too with an infamous pillow fight with a friend. It wasn't an accident, it was just unplanned. We were "fighting", he got excited, tore my panties down and just entered me - DRY! :eek: I bled for two weeks and can still feel the place where he tore me up if I allow my stool to get hard. :( Still, it's probably the closest that I've ever come to having an orgasm.

Even I am at a loss for words....dayum

Even I am at a loss for words....dayum

The truth is that I had fantasized about this kind of thing, but the fact that I was bleeding like that and couldn't tell anyone - I certainly didn't want my Partner to find out - was frightening and spoiled the feeling for me entirely.

The truth is that I had fantasized about this kind of thing, but the fact that I was bleeding like that and couldn't tell anyone - I certainly didn't want my Partner to find out - was frightening and spoiled the feeling for me entirely.

That's a hell of a way to be turned off to something. Sorry it happened.

Back