Control Panel Update, Any Issues? Feb 14, 2019

Manu

Just A Test Title OK
Hello Authors!

We are working on the Control Panel, as many of you have noticed.

Can you report any issues you find here in this thread (or via the usual channels) so that I can research them?

Thank you and sorry for the slow loading screens during the updates. :D

Well, let's see, right off the bat, all users in my activities, even my own are by anonymous.

Second, none of my stories are showing up in my works lists.

That's it so far.

Alas! :)

My stories aren't showing up at all in the dashboard (but the left-hand side bar numbers seem accurate) and "all activity" and "works activity" show everyone as anonymous: "Anonymous user has started following you 9 minutes ago"

https://imgur.com/a/DAyZvxT

As always, thanks for all the hard work!

SD

Last edited:
Same as the above. I can't see any of my "Works" as if I have published nothing and all my activity shows as "Anonymous"

I was going to submit a story today, but I think I will hold off till things settle down.

Agree with everyone else on the internal Control Panel issues but some good news, the external facing interface works fine. I can see all of my published works and my profile details are fine. Additionally, all of the links work for the published works and for sending messages, as intended.

As an aside, if you happen to bump my published works up a couple tenths of a point while working on the UI I won't complain.

Just say'n :D

I checked just now and mine are all showing up okay

I just logged out and back in again and the login to the member's site is crazy slow and unfortunately, my control panel is still in the mode described by others previously.

Edit: Small detail. The blue status indicator bar at the top freezes at the very end on the "My Works" tab and is very slow on the Home Tab.

FWIW

Last edited:
Well, let's see, right off the bat, all users in my activities, even my own are by anonymous.

That's it so far.

Ditto but it cleared up about 15 minutes later.

Update comment moderation is hanging

Last edited:
Everything is back, but I had to clear data cache before it came back.

I see they have added Editors as a selection on the left that list Volunteer Editors. Great. It works too. No I didn't get an editor, but it lists all those who are volunteering. And you can list them by category, language, formats.

I just tried to log in on a new tab...couldn't get a connection to the "new control panel" login page...."504 Gateway Time-out"

I tried refreshing "https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published" just now and am getting "Internal Server Error (Error 500)" and now "504 Gateway Time-out" in my Opera browser.

UPDATE: For "Recent Activity" I use the old console. I try refreshing that, and the new console again, and both return 504. Quite fucked.

FURTHER UPDATE: They're back now. Whew.

Last edited:
On the story side my little half circle just goes around and around and around. I'm too impatient to wait for an error message.;)

I tried refreshing "https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published" just now and am getting "Internal Server Error (Error 500)" and now "504 Gateway Time-out" in my Opera browser.

UPDATE: For "Recent Activity" I use the old console. I try refreshing that, and the new console again, and both return 504. Quite fucked.

You're trapped :eek: Don't even think of leaving or you'll never get back in!

Everything is back, but I had to clear data cache before it came back.

I see they have added Editors as a selection on the left that list Volunteer Editors. Great. It works too. No I didn't get an editor, but it lists all those who are volunteering. And you can list them by category, language, formats.

Aha! Clearing cache seems to have worked for me as well. Everything looks okay now (But, like Janus, I wouldn't complain if you bumped up a couple of my scores, yaknow...:) )

Editor feature is a cool thing. You can sort by language, category and submission file extension.

Bad news is I think I just fell in love with one of the editors. HOT :D

Editor feature is a cool thing. You can sort by language, category and submission file extension.

Bad news is I think I just fell in love with one of the editors. HOT :D

I think that format is the communication method the editor can utilize. Not all people have Office Word or some of the other writing tools. So what that gets you is a list of the what the Editor accepts be .doc .txt .whatever .etc.

Now the old console works but the new control panel loads endlessly. Bother.

Just logged on in a new tab to the new panel. Snappy fast. All features seem to work and respond fast. Thanks for the work and the new Editors feature.

That's it so far.

Same here. Made me feel like I was in a lost episode of the Twilight Zone, complete with the theme song. Thankfully, everything has cleared up now🌷Kant

Hello Authors!

We are working on the Control Panel, as many of you have noticed.

Can you report any issues you find here in this thread (or via the usual channels) so that I can research them?

Thank you and sorry for the slow loading screens during the updates. :D

Does any of this mean the Forum Profile editor works again?

The new console is gone... no Editors selection.

It will be back. We just need to update a couple of things before flipping the switch again.

Thank you to everyone who replied in this thread for all of the feedback today. :D

This may just be me not knowing what to do, but a few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to remove the picture on my 'home page', specifically the big one that sits below the list of my stories.

Couldn't find anything on the new control panel and finally found something on the old one.

I saw how to put a new pic in, but didn't see how to remove a pic altogether. Just wondered.

Other than that I've come to like the new control panel better than the old one. A lot better.

Back