Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
An experiment in expression.

Lying there next to you, watching your sleeping form as you dream...Even in your stillness you are always moving, coming and going, pausing and stopping just long enough for my lips to brush your cheek before you move on to the next dream. Whispering “I love you” to your warm skin, your soft hair, your shoulder, your forehead, your full lower lip. Easing the words against your skin, your soul, so that your waking self won’t find them completely foreign. I do this because I’m scared; I’m scared of hurting you, of you hurting me, of you seeing my faults, of you thinking I’m seeing your faults when I’m only seeing your beauty. And I want to kiss you every time you smile, every time your fingers slide against mine and squeeze, when you say you’re hungry, when you can’t decide which shirt to wear, when you think the waiter is cute, when you eat something delicious, when you mention God, when you sing for me and the highway. I’ve been trying to memorize how your body moves against mine, how you press your lips together when you’re holding on to the edge of something beautiful...

I’m no pacifist, if I could’ve I would’ve killed time. Stopped it dead in it’s tracks but it moves too quickly, it escapes to the corners of your mind and calls itself the past.


(For clarification, the photos I posted with this entry are not of me. I just like how they fit with my words.)

It is difficult for me to articulate what I'm feeling after reading this. It is so honest, so vulnerable, so loving, and so erotic. It is a perfect articulation of what every thoughtful person feels when they're in a relationship that really matters.

Thank you for sharing your artistry and talent with us.

xo

f(s)
 
You express yourself in such a beautiful manner, and the pictures just add to the experience

Thank you, I'm glad you appreciated the piece :kiss:


You're only saying that because you thought the photos were me.. ;)

Your words are the expression of a soul far beyond your years, sweetie. Wonderful.

The pictures are well done, and yes, they do add to the experience.

:eek: Thank you darling, coming from that means quite a bit, and I appreciate you taking the time to tell me.

Your art is beautiful - You are beautiful

:kiss: Thank you

Love your words and they way they draw you in to the story. Fantastic photos as well!

:) miss you


Afternoonalmostevening!

It is difficult for me to articulate what I'm feeling after reading this. It is so honest, so vulnerable, so loving, and so erotic. It is a perfect articulation of what every thoughtful person feels when they're in a relationship that really matters.

Thank you for sharing your artistry and talent with us.

xo

f(s)

You're welcome, thank you for sharing your thoughts on the piece. I truly do appreciate feedback on my writing, and you seem to understand me in this piece :rose:


Hip check or elbow?

Hey, long time, no talk ;)

Yes, that was intentional... :rolleyes:

Hi Curve. Miss ya. :kiss:

I might just miss you more, I hope you're having a splendid day darling xo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top